Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music Search, Exchange and Polls

Songs from the Books Nochnoi Dozor 1-4 by S. Lukianenko searched

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 15:50   #1
Прохожий

Songs from the Books Nochnoi Dozor 1-4 by S. Lukianenko searched

Hi all!

I've read all 4 parts of nochnoi dozor by S. Lukianenko in German translation and I loved them.
In the books there are also parts of certain Russian songs printed. I'd like to know which songs they are. I mean which interpret and the song title, so that i can download them from somewhere...
Can anybody help me? Has anybody read the books (in Russian) and has written down the tracks or so?

Thank you so much so far

greetings,
Caine

Last edited by Caine; 01-06-2007 at 16:02.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:30   #2
UTIMTA

Are these books from the "Night Watch" movies?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
Old 02-06-2007, 03:33   #3
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by manatsu103 View Post
Are these books from the "Night Watch" movies?
night watch the movie is based off the first story from the book "nochnoi dozor" by mr. lukyanenko as stated above.

I also wondered about some of the songs and i think there is a place that says the songs used somewhere in the books (cause he needed permission). I know in Sumerechniy Dozor there's a Spleen song or maybe it's in nochnoi... hrmm, dont' remember but i'm certain it's spleen.
Old 02-06-2007, 13:15   #4
Прохожий

hi all

the night watch movies are based on the following 4 books of mr. lukianenko:
Nochnoi Dozor
Dnevnoi Dozor
Sumerechny Dozor
Posledni Dozor

A Question: What does the word spleen mean?
Old 02-06-2007, 13:36   #5
Участник

Splin (Spleen) are a Russian rock/pop group from St Petersburg. I think their songs feature in both the Brat films. I can't remember about Nochnoi Dozor though ...

I've never managed to read any of the books in Russian but have read Night Watch in English. I've also seen Nochnoi Dozor and Dnevnoi Dozor.
Old 02-06-2007, 13:48   #6
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine View Post
A Question: What does the word spleen mean?
Сплин, in russian, is just a translit of the Spleen... an organ in our abdomens that does some filtering of red blood cells (i think), i actually think i read you don't really need a spleen and can have it removed without many difficulties.

I got out my copy of Nochnoi and in the front page it says, roughly, "this book contains lyrics from songs of these bands: Piknik (Пикник) , Sunday (Воскресенье), Spleen (Спин) and Blackmore's Night"
the only other book i have from the series is Sumerechniy and it says "Brutal Winter Cabin (Зимовье зверей), Belomors (Беломорс), White Gaurd (Белая гвардия), Piknik (Пикник), Alexandra Ulyachova (Александра Ульячова), Zoe Yaschenko(Зои Ященко), Cyrill Komarova (Кирилла Комарова)"

i hope that helps a little
Old 02-06-2007, 13:56   #7
Участник

As regards to the band Splin, it can mean the body organ but I've also read that it can mean melancholy which seems appropriate when you hear some of their songs.

I also love the band Piknik - I'd forgotten about them ! (A lack of sleep is so not good for my brain ...)
Old 02-06-2007, 14:05   #8
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki View Post
As regards to the band Splin, it can mean the body organ but I've also read that it can mean melancholy which seems appropriate when you hear some of their songs.
yeah... i think the humours that's where melancholy was supposed to come from... maybe from the obsolete nature of the organ. haha.

It's seems like Lukyanenko has a very similar taste in music to you niikki
Old 04-06-2007, 12:45   #9
Прохожий

I have an idea

hi folks

thank you that you have given me some of the names of the interpretes.
My idea is, that i could upload all 4 books in original russian as pdf files. I'd have looked myself for the songs' names, but the problem is i can't understand russian ('though i can read it, i mean the russian letters).
So my suggestion is that someone, who has time and likes to and of corse understands russian , has a look for me (and for the other people here in the forum) for the missing interpretes names and especially the songs names in the books.

Here is the link: Click!

I hope DDL (= Direct Download Links) are allowed in this forum. If not, just erase the link (² admin and moderators) and you guys who want to help me, write me a PM for the link in case.

Best greetings and thank you for your time,
Caine
ReplyPost New Thread