Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music Search, Exchange and Polls

Russian songs - requests & exchange

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 29-10-2009, 16:59   #441
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiorE View Post
would it be Possible to have zemfira`s song (which name I dont remember exactly but I guess is called London) that yulia sang on Lena`s birthday,
Umm, did I miss something? Tatugirls singing something that makes sense? Are you joking or is it for real? I'm so out of touch with them lately...

Anyway, London from Miss Ramazanova's second album, in 320 kbps.
Old 29-10-2009, 21:37   #442
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
would it be Possible to have zemfira`s song (which name I dont remember exactly but I guess is called London) that yulia sang on Lena`s birthday,
yeah... i'd be interested in hearing that... london is such a beautiful song. I have two versions of it but have no idea which one is the definitive... both are amazing.
Old 30-10-2009, 04:50   #443
¡Viva La Lena!

Quote:
Umm, did I miss something? Tatugirls singing something that makes sense? Are you joking or is it for real? I'm so out of touch with them lately...

Anyway, London from Miss Ramazanova's second album, in 320 kbps.
hahaha, thanks so much Argos as always, this song is indeed very beautiful, wish they could have ever recorded as cover, but well...
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous
Old 09-11-2009, 22:21   #444
Прохожий

Polina Gagarina. New song from new album (the release is expected in November).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULA9icEVQQo
Old 08-12-2009, 02:54   #445
¡Viva La Lena!

Timati`s latest Album - The Boss is available to share? thanks in advanced, I just want to compare if it`s better than Blackstar or not given the circunstances he has take soo long to release it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous
Old 08-12-2009, 12:24   #446
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiorE View Post
Timati`s latest Album - The Boss is available to share? thanks in advanced, I just want to compare if it`s better than Blackstar or not given the circunstances he has take soo long to release it.
September 2008 he let us know that the album is ready. I guess somebody forgot to take the tapes out of the dust bin. Thank God that Russians aren't good at waste management (that was not an intentional side blow ).

A month ago I got a not very high quality version (mostly 128 kbps), not my taste.
http://depositfiles.com/files/imigyj3ci
http://rapidshare.com/files/30440002...__the_Boss.rar

There is obviously a 256 kbps version on turbobit, but I haven't tested the files. (Use the grey field Скачать бесплатпо at the lower left. On the new page - not the green field, but fill in the kapcha code below (sometimes not easy to read) and use then the white button Скачать to the right of the input field. Wait the 60 seconds countdown and then fetch the link)
Old 08-12-2009, 17:43   #447
¡Viva La Lena!

thank you so much Argos! *donwloading right now* Thnkas Master!
Quote:
September 2008 he let us know that the album is ready. I guess somebody forgot to take the tapes out of the dust bin. Thank God that Russians aren't good at waste management (that was not an intentional side blow ).
I guess russians take their time!! to release their albums,
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
Old 22-01-2010, 20:58   #448
Новенький

i dont know if this is the right place to put this but im looking for the russian version of once upon a december fro mthe fox film anastasia does anyone have it?
~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/gr...id=84157241235 if you have facebook please join my poems group :)
Old 30-01-2010, 22:15   #449
(= HaPpY sMiLeS =)

Send a message via AIM to obez17
does anyone have 200 po vstrechnoi???????
~~~~~~~~~~~
Veseliye Ulybki --> Happy Smiles
Upravleniye Otbrosami --> Waste Management
obez17 --> monk17
.lol.
ReplyPost New Thread