Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU English forum Questions to the Moderators

Mossopp's account suspension

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 28-12-2005, 12:59   #21
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
yea it's kinda fun
So you think me being unfairly banned is amusing?

Thanks for that little admission. You realise you just shot yourself in the foot?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 28-12-2005, 13:08   #22
Gimme some sugar!

ohhhhhhh the big bad mossop is gonna get me now!

i would ban you from the face of the earth till you sort out some stuff with yourself. tell me, do you argue with yourself too? or you just give away that impression?

and btw, when i sad it's kinda fun i thought about the whole situation on the forum LoL
don't take everything so personally, it's not always about you.....
Old 28-12-2005, 13:08   #23
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zelda05 Send a message via Yahoo to zelda05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossopp
What happened to the right to a fair trial?
Oh you will have a fair trial. I am on the jury list
(I am just joking)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Zelda [ yvfootie7@hotmail.com ]
Old 28-12-2005, 13:15   #24
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
ohhhhhhh the big bad mossop is gonna get me now!
Stop being so dramatic.

Quote:
i would ban you from the face of the earth till you sort out some stuff with yourself. tell me, do you argue with yourself too? or you just give away that impression?
I only argue with people who think they're better than me and think they have some God given right to pass judgement on me.

Quote:
and btw, when i sad it's kinda fun i thought about the whole situation on the forum LoL
don't take everything so personally, it's not always about you.....
Then maybe you shouldn't take everything so personally. Leave me be and stop trying to oust me.
I took derogatory comments made about my sexuality to heart. You would too if those comments had been aimed at you. Don't sit there and say you wouldn't.

The bottom line is that it was Rachel's nasty remarks about my sexuality that started all this. And if the shoe had been on on the other foot and I had said those things to Rachel - or any other member of this board - I would have been banned instantly. However, since the "rules" here only seem to apply to certain people, Rachel and everyone else who joined in got away clean, whereas I am now facing a ban purely because I tried to defend myself.

That is the ultimate truth of the situation. You can sit there and twist things and bend the story to suit if you wish. But that is the truth. And you can't change that.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 28-12-2005, 13:17   #25
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Please zelda05, Veggie Delite, don't joke about Mossopp like that here.
It isn't very elegant.
Old 28-12-2005, 16:45   #26
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
its much more fun with mossopp around here and if one can insult why cant everyone, ppl r oversensitive
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti
Old 28-12-2005, 20:33   #27
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zelda05 Send a message via Yahoo to zelda05
Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
Please zelda05, Veggie Delite, don't joke about Mossopp like that here. It isn't very elegant.
Okay Nath! But my joke was not intended to displease moss.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Zelda [ yvfootie7@hotmail.com ]
Old 28-12-2005, 20:54   #28
"... I love birds"

hey what happened??? What is this Mossopp fuss about??? I dont read all the threads as you can tell LMAO!
Old 28-12-2005, 22:01   #29
My Waking Hour

I agree with the user's one week suspension but not with a permanent one. Both parties need to chill out. I think forre would show leadership. Even if 100 people asked for Mossopp to be banned she wouldn't do it unless she was convinced it is right. That's what good leaders are for
Old 28-12-2005, 22:18   #30
Bitchka

forre and the mods, I understand the dificulty of your task and I support your decision ....

This whole topic is turning into circulating the same things over and over .. so KQ and Veggie, resist! I would HATE to see both of you with white hairs over this, please proceed to the L Word thread and talk to me about Shane ( god, what an intelligent statement! lol )

People have seen what has happened and everybody's made their mind about the truth, there is no reason to repeat and repeat ... 'ultimate truth' could not be reached, that's become clear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossopp
And since point 1 mentions my refusal to apologize... where is Rachel's apology to me? Where is Lux's apology to me? Where is Cools apology to me?
That's right - I didn't get one!
Just a little clarification, though I did not want to respond, if you read forre's comment, she was NOT asking you to apologize to me, or Lux, or Rachel, but her posts lists the forum and the gay community, I am sure you see the difference. I am also sure you know why those are there.
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 28-12-2005, 23:51   #31
Gimme some sugar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
forreThis whole topic is turning into circulating the same things over and over .. so KQ and Veggie, resist! I would HATE to see both of you with white hairs over this, please proceed to the L Word thread and talk to me about Shane ( god, what an intelligent statement! lol )
hey no worries about that i don't like to spend my time and energy for arguing about nonsense. i love everybody here just sometimes i like to let go a bit, relax a lil'

coz this is the only place where i'm not a mod, so here i'm allowed to do shit LoL
Old 29-12-2005, 00:21   #32
My Waking Hour

Quote:
forre

Just a little clarification, though I did not want to respond, if you read forre's comment, she was NOT asking you to apologize to me, or Lux, or Rachel, but her posts lists the forum and the gay community, I am sure you see the difference. I am also sure you know why those are there.
What gay community? I think you're overeacting here. I believe forre was referring to the community of the forum and of course those people in particular that Mossopp may have insulted in person and most of them happen to be gay.
She does mention the gay community though, so I'd like to know what did Mossopp say about the gay community that made you so upset??

Last edited by spyretto; 29-12-2005 at 00:38.
Old 29-12-2005, 00:48   #33
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
What gay community? I think you're overeacting here. I believe forre was referring to the community of the forum and of course those people in particular that Mossopp may have insulted in person and most of them happen to be gay.
She does mention the gay community though, so I'd like to know what Mossopp did say about the gay community that made you so upset??
blah blah blah.... go back and read, man .. I am not gonna sit here and quote for you!
I am not overeacting, I personally don't want any apologies, to me or any sort of 'community'. I was simply stating what forre's post says, if I understood wrong, go ahead and call me stupid
p.s. I am nowhere close to upset personally, it is getting more and more comical to me with every day that passes .... wait til my next PMS period and I might feel different though, hope you stick around to find out, eh? LoL
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 29-12-2005, 01:41   #34
My Waking Hour

Quote:
blah blah blah.... go back and read, man .. I am not gonna sit here and quote for you!
I am not overeacting, I personally don't want any apologies, to me or any sort of 'community'. I was simply stating what forre's post says, if I understood wrong, go ahead and call me stupid
p.s. I am nowhere close to upset personally, it is getting more and more comical to me with every day that passes .... wait til my next PMS period and I might feel different though, hope you stick around to find out, eh? LoL
There isn't much to quote that's why...oh wait, there was that comment about
"L Word", wasn't it? Well, that was shocking indeed.
Well, never mind, lets enjoy the rest of the festivities as this has no end anyway.
Old 29-12-2005, 01:49   #35
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
There isn't much to quote that's why...oh wait, there was that comment about
"L Word", wasn't it? Well, that was shocking indeed.
Oh, so you've seen the "L Word'', spy? GREAT! "L WOrd" is definitely SHOCKING all right, they promise season 3 to be the MOST shocking one so far, so beware!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 29-12-2005, 02:06   #36
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Oh, so you've seen the "L Word'', spy? GREAT! "L WOrd" is definitely SHOCKING all right, they promise season 3 to be the MOST shocking one so far, so beware!
Well, is it really? Haven't seen it at all, the network that shows it in the UK is one of the obscure ones
and it doesn't go with my cable package.
I'd give it a try if I could get it on TV, just to see what the whole fuss is about.
That's why I don't participate in the open discussion about the L word here.
Then again I don't watch tv much.
Old 29-12-2005, 23:01   #37
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I'm glad the days of biased bans motivated by one person are over, at last. Long live democracy. A friend of mine who's a mod on tatu.us also told me all tatu.us mods and admins were unbanned some time ago, which is to be commended.

Needless to say I'm completely against Mossopp being permanently banned, as draconian sentences are never a good thing to enforce for either party. Therefore I'm very glad the mods reacted to this latest development calmly and with a sense of reason.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 29-12-2005, 23:45   #38
pie crust

Quote:
Therefore I'm very glad the mods reacted to this latest development calmly and with a sense of reason.
That's because we rule.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 30-12-2005, 07:30   #39
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
A friend of mine who's a mod on tatu.us also told me all tatu.us mods and admins were unbanned some time ago, which is to be commended.
Those persons weren't mods or admins @ tatysite...so....we have a "between-forums-maffia-connection" now? ...
I don't think those persons were unbanned cause they had "high titles" but just because they were previously normal members of tatysite....
It's funny how negative meanings, interpretations can always be found when you try to make improve the things...sad and tiring.
Old 30-12-2005, 07:53   #40
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
Those persons weren't mods or admins @ tatysite...so....we have a "between-forums-maffia-connection" now? ...
I don't think those persons were unbanned cause they had "high titles" but just because they were previously normal members of tatysite....
It's funny how negative meanings, interpretations can always be found when you try to make improve the things...sad and tiring.
Errr... I don't really know what you mean? I never said they had high positions on tatysite. I said TATU.US mods were unbanned.

Maybe you don't know this but all tatu.us forum mods and admins were banned from this forum a long time ago, during one of the forum wars. Later truce was declared and everybody got unbanned. Xenna225 for instance, now an admin on tatu.us and fox, a long time mod on tatu.us both confirmed this story. I don't see anything sad and tiring in this. The truce is good, isn't it?
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
ReplyPost New Thread