Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Politics and Science

USA - General discussion (Part 1)

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 23-01-2007, 18:27   #981
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khartoun2004
If you'll recall back to around 1780.... when the Red Coats were kicking our asses in the Revolutionary War, who was it that came and bailed our asses out? FRANCE!!!
That was probably a big mistake. (But we've done a lot of mistakes in our history, lol).

If the British had won that war, most of North America woud probably be part of Canada now, except probably the area from Texas to California that would be part of Mexico and Alaska that would still be a Russian territory, everybody would be happier (and same-sex marriage would be legal everywhere in that greater Canada ).
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 23-01-2007, 23:47   #982
The Dream is Over, :~(

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
If the British had won that war, most of North America woud probably be part of Canada now, except probably the area from Texas to California that would be part of Mexico and Alaska that would still be a Russian territory, everybody would be happier (and same-sex marriage would be legal everywhere in that greater Canada ).
Canada exists today as a result of the government's impressive and unique history balancing around a bunch or so feuding societies. Had the Americans joined our federation, more likely than not they would have dominated the Parliament, what with them having more land owners and all. I can only imagine there being a bunch of civil wars occuring between the government the Quebecois, the Metis and Newfoundland, so you can forget about Quebec being happy and you can forget about French ever being an official language. (I know that English isn't an official language in the US Constitution, but look how they freaked out over the national anthem being sung in Spanish).

On the other hand Canada has usually dealt with conflicts using compromises (or some would say appeasement). Had the Canadian government determined the outcome of the American civil war, I can honestly think they would have just let the South use slaves as long as they promised never to secede. Southern blacks would not be too happy with that.

I think we're better off just being friends.
But that is just my guess.

Old 24-01-2007, 00:30   #983
Can You See Them Now?

Well first off. Nearly every European thinks that the world is better of without America. Thats not true. Reguardless of how things are now, America has done A LOT for the world and so have Americans that other countries could not have done on their own. The US has aided in war, and given money and many many many things. People need to stop basing everyone in America on America's leaders.

No other country in the entire world would care about the fact that the USA was next to Russia or Iran if it were so. And it's not our fault you guys are stuck over there with the arabs so don't drag into this "WOE IS ME FOR BEING EUROPEAN AND LIVING NEAR NUTCASES" shit. I find it amazing that our relations with Mexico and Canada seem to be just fine. It's just Europe who can't stand us. And I bet not one person can give any good reason as to why they don't like Americans. It's a fact that not even America likes their president. But at least he's doing his job putting those missiles there. His job is to protect the American people at whatever the cost. Don't blame us for a problem Iran has caused, and don't blame us for defending ourselves. If it were Germany and Canada at war I doub't any of you would care at if another country was putting missles in our soil. You can have your oppinions but remember to take fact into the matter please.

It's not a pissing contest. We all do the same damn thing we complain about our leaders doing. If everyone just got along and forgot all of this warfare it'd be much more simple. It's no longer to the point of military battles but Americans and Europeans in General don't even mix well anymore. For a continent that's emerging into such free forms of goverment and open mindedness the people of europe are doing a pretty shitty job.

And FYI - My state/city is in the top 6 ranking for disaster response in America. We also have the highest ranked military base int he midwest. So it's not like I'm off in Rainbow land dancing with unicorns and butterflies while the rest of the country is at risk.

Old 24-01-2007, 00:33   #984
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuff Grrl
Had the Canadian government determined the outcome of the American civil war, I can honestly think they would have just let the South use slaves as long as they promised never to secede.
Or maybe the south would have become another independant state? I can see the British creating a greater Canada down to let's say the 37th parallel, and south of that line, the western part (Texas to California) would have remained part of Mexico, and the eastern part (Texas to North Carolina) would have become a separate independant entity (the Jesus Confederation?) where they'd be free to be as conservative and retarded as they want.
As for Quebec, yeah, either it would have become independant or anglicized by force… Sending colonists over there in the first place was another of our mistakes anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 24-01-2007, 00:51   #985
pie crust

Quote:
And it's not our fault you guys are stuck over there with the arabs so don't drag into this "WOE IS ME FOR BEING EUROPEAN AND LIVING NEAR NUTCASES" shit.
But not all arabs are nutcases... people should really stop basing every arab on their leaders
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 24-01-2007, 04:40   #986
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu
Well first off. Nearly every European […] And it's not our fault you guys are stuck over there with the arabs so don't drag into this "WOE IS ME FOR BEING EUROPEAN AND LIVING NEAR NUTCASES" shit. […] the country is at risk.
I like that kind of posts because it proves my point much better than anything i could say.

Anyway, arabs are not nutcases, i see plenty of them everytime i go out, they're on TV as presenters, artists, actors, you name it (close to 10% of the french population is of arab origin), there's even an hallal butcher shop round the corner from where i live, lol, the crusades are over.

Let's cheer up by listening to some nice french-arab raï [that song was a major hit in France a couple of years ago, lol, girl sings in french and guy in arabic for people who can't make the difference ) and remind us that arabs are not the spawns of evil the US makes them to be and that inter-mediterranean relations were not that bad before the US started meddling with the middle-east.

Oh and to get back to the missiles, Iran is not threatening the US in any way, and Iran hasn't had any expansionist views on neighboring territories since the ancient days of the Persian Empire. Iran only has a problem with Israel and the annexed arab lands, which should be of no concern to the US, it's a regional conflict that would never expand beyond it's regional frame if the US weren't ready to give it a global scale.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 24-01-2007, 07:00   #987
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Talyubittu, I have to say that your comments, from one American to another, are hurting the fragile at best image the rest of us Americans have on this forum. Want evidence, go read Haku's post above along with some other peoples.

I happen to know for a fact also that not all Arabs are nutcases. My best friend in high school, who still to this day is a very good, close friend, is Half Lebanese. She is not by any stretch of the word a nutcase.. unless being as horny as Rachel is cause to call a person such, which it of course isn't. My freshmen year of high school I was friends will a girl who immigrated to the US from Syria, and she was one of the nicest, smartest people I have ever met in my life. Her father owned the best bagel shop in the center of my town and he used to give our history class bagels periodically. They were not nutcases... In fact the Anti-arab hysteria in this country after 9/11 forced them to move to another town and sell their store.

If I, a staunch supporter of Israel and of Jewish decent can be friends with two arabs who's native countries are fierece enemies of Israel and it's Jewish population... then not all Arabs are anti-semetic nor are they nutcases.

In regards to Iran and US relations, I know several Iranians that have immigrated to this country and live in Boston... They are neither crazy fundamentalists nor are they terrorists. Also if I am not mistaken a member of this forum is from Iran, and she is not crazy.

So please do us all a favor, expand your mind and stop buying into our false President's (Bill Clinton is still my president) propaganda and retoric. It's embarrassing to the rest of the US population frequenting this forum. Perpetuating stereotypes that Americans are ignorant and arrogant is not the way to win over foreigners or arguments.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes

Old 24-01-2007, 21:37   #988
Can You See Them Now?

LMAO. Are you kidding Khartoun. I hate Bush. Clinton was the best thing ever to happen.

And I don't think all arabs are nutcases. I was using a general term to show how American's feel when being judged by our President. I don't have anything agasint any racial ethnicity and don't think that all arabs are nuts and all americans are perfect. The point is the US is getting involved because we're all tired of haering about the middle east. Every world war has spanned out of conflict w/ Europe and now the middle east. And it's been going on for a long time, and I'm a bit tired of all of it. If it weren't for leaders like Iran's the world would be a much more peacefull and non-threatening place to live.

Old 24-01-2007, 23:45   #989
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
The point is the US is getting involved because we're all tired of haering about the middle east.
We only hear about the bloody middle east all the time because you started bombing the shit out of it.

Quote:
If it weren't for leaders like Iran's the world would be a much more peacefull and non-threatening place to live.
And Bush makes the world peaceful?! You say you don't like Bush but it seems to me you have fell for his bullshit propaganda as a lot of Americans have.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm

Old 24-01-2007, 23:56   #990
Can You See Them Now?

...We have been hearing about the middle east for CENTURIES. It's not like 9/11 happened and then suddenly they started their shit. They've been attacking places all over the world for years. Subway bombings, London Bus bombings it's all connected back to Arab countries and organizations.

And before you start to call me a bush supporter. Please remember who your prime minister is and how many times he's bent over to be royaly fucked by George W. Bush. Bush is not perfect by any means at all, but he is doing what he is supposed to by ensuring the safety of America and it's people. If you criticize a leader for that then you need to re-think your own countries action. No country does somthing to benefit another country unless they are allies. And even still action is only taken in the countries own personal interest. Bush has gone about many many things wrong in his presidency. We are in a war we don't need to be in doing things we don't need to do. But at least he's protecting the American people. You do not live in America Rachel, and according to your posts above it dosen't seem like you read much into politics. I doubt very much you know how the American government or the American legal system works. I bet you didn't even watch his State of the Union last night did you? So before you accuse me of being a bullshit propoganda filled American Idiot. Please educate yourself.

(Being that is said, it wasn't said to be insulting so please do not get ticked off, that is my honest response to your comment and anyone else wishing to fill my mouth with loving bush stories).

Old 25-01-2007, 00:19   #991
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
...We have been hearing about the middle east for CENTURIES. It's not like 9/11 happened and then suddenly they started their shit. They've been attacking places all over the world for years. Subway bombings, London Bus bombings it's all connected back to Arab countries and organizations.
Oh shut up with your 9/11 strories. Yeah, it happened, get over it. I don't like people dying whatever country they are from and I feel sympathy towards those who were directly effected, but after a while it just gets a bit repetitive. To me it seems America only gives a shit about anything American. I remember a while back talking to Lux from this forum asking if they had anything on the news about a appeal for money for Niger as there were millions of people dying. It was all over the news here, yet nothing had been said in America. Hello, there is a world out there other than Iraq that is your play-toy for bombing. And the London bus bombers were British. Sure, they had visited pakistan or whatever, but they are still British people, not those arabs you are raving about I bet these "nutcases" have killed a lot less people than your fucked up war has.

Quote:
And before you start to call me a bush supporter. Please remember who your prime minister is and how many times he's bent over to be royaly fucked by George W. Bush. Bush is not perfect by any means at all, but he is doing what he is supposed to by ensuring the safety of America and it's people.
Oh for fuck sake, do you really believe that?! He's doing what he is because his only happiness in life is money & power. Oh and also the fact his only braincells married aka he has about two in there. And as far as Blair goes, he has about 5% support here, I think that shows the attitude of the British people in sending our soldiers into an illegal war. I have to wonder if Bush has something over Blair because there is no logical explanation as to why he is supporting America. Probably thinks if we don't we'll be threated by Bush or something That's his usual style. I'm not even gonna try to justify Blair's actions because he is totally wrong and I will be extremely glad to see the back of him later in the year. You wonder why a lot of Europeans dislike Americans, but as an American it's not use for us to explain because you just don't get it because you are fed bullshit every day. You have TV networks that think Bush is the 2nd Jesus, you don't have that here in Europe, it's about the truth.

Quote:
But at least he's protecting the American people.
*Yawn* Broken record.

Quote:
I bet you didn't even watch his State of the Union last night did you?
LMFAOOOOO You are funny. No, I didn't watch it, you're right there, because believe it or not you are not the centre of the earth. I know, it's very hard to believe that America is not the only country in this world And why watch anyway?!! I heard a snippet of something this morning at 7am on the way to work (I was half asleep) and all I heard was his usual southern drivel.

Quote:
So before you accuse me of being a bullshit propoganda filled American Idiot. Please educate yourself.
LMFAO. You live in a state with an average IQ of 90. Who's the dumb one, eh?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm

Old 25-01-2007, 01:41   #992
Can You See Them Now?

Rachel according to your statements, the USA is not allowed to care about anything that happens affecting it’s people. So why then should America care about anyone else if we are not allowed to care about our own? The commander in chief’s position - is to defend the United States of America against any threat that is known to be or is hostile. When 9/11 happened? Who went to the united states rescue? - The United States did. When the Holocaust happened, who went to the rescue? The Unites States did. Not to mention the United States is home to the largest museum of the Holocaust, and the largest number of holocaust memorial sites and information locations. So for an event that took place in Europe, by Europeans involving European people and yet the USA still seems to have enough respect to put up memorials and other various memorabilia of that time. It’s amazing how selfish we are isn’t it? I mean it’s not like we actually did anything to preserve your countries and your freedoms.

On March 11th, 1941 I believe the USA provided 37 countries with 50 Billion US Dollars to aid in your military functions because your country had gone bankrupt? Oh and 31.4 billion of that money went to the UK. Which is where I believe you live? So once again you can thank us for the way you currently live your life.

On April 14th 1940, your army was defeated and your royal family fled back to London to hide.

I do not believe that the UK helped the USA at all when we were attacked by the Japanese. So once again, you are wrong.

And not to mention the countless things you’ve stated about being an all knowing expert on the topic of America. For one, I bet you know exactly how the United States of America is elected don’t you. I‘m sure you know about the representatives based on population and a national census and the electoral college and the house voting in case of a tie? I mean why else would someone run their mouth about how corrupt and ill-governed my country is if they didn’t have some knowledge of the American government. I bet you can also inform me of why you didn’t watch the presidents State of the Union. Someone who dances around this topic like the American Encyclopedia butterfly as you do should be anxious to watch everything going on in America. Oh wait, no that would be the sensible thing to do. I forgot you just like to let your fingers fly across your keyboard without knowing Whats going on in a country you are criticizing. I doubt you even know anything about your own country. For instance, what is the Magna Carta? Hmm, you probably don’t know. Alright, how about the glorious revolution? Well - just saying. How about you learn all aspects of something before you form an opinion on it.

And also - for someone who seems to know so much about our TV networks. I suggest that you familiarize yourself with Nancy Grace, Glen Beck and Bill O’reiley. President Bush is heavily criticized on American television for his ways and things he does involving the war in Iraq and his presidency. I am not saying the George W. Bush is perfect, or that he is handling the war in Iraq correctly. But he is creating freedom for people over there by setting up a system of government and doing many things that are for a greater good. His job is to protect American people. If it’s such a travesty that America has started this war, then why do other European nations have soldiers deployed to Iraq?

OH and dear. Your information about my city having a 90 IQ, was an IQ survey based upon the 2004 election in America over the intentions of each candidate. It was not an overall IQ census. So now that you’ve managed to make yourself look stupid, I’ll continue to my final point.

So, in conclusion its just an observation but based upon a 9,000 post count, a join date of 2003, and six posts per day, constant uploading of t.A.T.u. material with an occasional visit to another topic. I’m going to bet that you have no clue about anything I mentioned above, and that you just breezed right over most of it. So please, shock me and prove to me that you have more brain cells than you seem to think Bush has and respond to me with an educated response without the terms “Fuck” and opinions. How about you throw some fact in, and use actual responses that require some brain activity.

So now who’s the dumb one?

Old 25-01-2007, 02:26   #993
Fear is only in our minds

Send a message via MSN to Amy_Lee_Rocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
We only hear about the bloody middle east all the time because you started bombing the shit out of it.

I believe that, because before this whole "Lets send troops to Irak and bomb it" I didnt know Irak existed..lol Well i knew it was a country but its like..one of those countries u dont hear about much..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause you're my rock star in between the set

Old 25-01-2007, 02:29   #994
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_Lee_Rocks View Post
I believe that, because before this whole "Lets send troops to Irak and bomb it" I didnt know Irak existed..lol Well i knew it was a country but its like..one of those countries u dont hear about much..
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

"Irak" OMFG.

You believe that? You can't even spell the countries name right, you had NO clue it extisted before the war. And it was DEFINATELY a country you heard about. Sadam Hussein has been in the news for years, weren't you alive for the gulf war? LOOOL. Irak. Thats hilarious.

OH and for both of your information. We have not "Bombed" anywhere in Iraq.

Old 25-01-2007, 02:43   #995

Quote:
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

"Irak" OMFG.

You believe that? You can't even spell the countries name right, you had NO clue it extisted before the war. And it was DEFINATELY a country you heard about. Sadam Hussein has been in the news for years, weren't you alive for the gulf war? LOOOL. Irak. Thats hilarious.

OH and for both of your information. We have not "Bombed" anywhere in Iraq.

Its the way, I spell it. I dont think Iraq looks as good as Irak..either way you pronounce it the same. Come on kiddo, im not that stupid, I've lived in the U.S all my life, and I took AP Gov first semester, im pretty sure I'd know how to spell it I didnt hear about Sadam Hussein till the Bush decided to bomb it. I dont need to know ever bad person there is in the world. Therefore i find no reason why you are saying he was on the news. I dont even watch news..unless it has to do with science. So Mr. "Im a foreigner" < i think thats funnier than me spelling Iraq in a way that you think its "Hilarious", Go take your self-indulgenced ass back to the Freak Show

Oh and for your information im sure the American troops would of bombed Irak if they were under attack. Thats only because the American troops were there in the first place
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 25-01-2007, 02:49   #996
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_Lee_Rocks View Post
Its the way, I spell it. I dont think Iraq looks as good as Irak..either way you pronounce it the same. Come on kiddo, im not that stupid, I've lived in the U.S all my life, and I took AP Gov first semester, im pretty sure I'd know how to spell it I didnt hear about Sadam Hussein till the Bush decided to bomb it. I dont need to know ever bad person there is in the world. Therefore i find no reason why you are saying he was on the news. I dont even watch news..unless it has to do with science. So Mr. "Im a foreigner" < i think thats funnier than me spelling Iraq in a way that you think its "Hilarious", Go take your self-indulgenced ass back to the Freak Show

Oh and for your information im sure the American troops would of bombed Irak if they were under attack. Thats only because the American troops were there in the first place
Wow. Your post just proved that you have the intelligence the range of a tea spoon. Reguardless, Iraq is spelled Iraq. I'd like supercalifraglisticexpalidocious to be spelled GurbleTwat but it isn't gonna happen. And it is not "The bush". The term "BUSH" refers to George W. Bush, not a type of shrubbery. And if you do not watch the news, then how do you know what is going on in the world of political science? And I've stated I live in America about 30 times in this topic, where are you coming up with me being a foreigner? And American Troops cannot "BOMB" anyone they want to. They have to have orders. Not to mention - if we were under attack it would be a different story. I'm sure we all know if we were under attack we would retaliate. Why don't you tell us that blue and yellow make green for that matter.

Old 25-01-2007, 03:33   #997

Quote:
Wow. Your post just proved that you have the intelligence the range of a tea spoon. Reguardless, Iraq is spelled Iraq. I'd like supercalifraglisticexpalidocious to be spelled GurbleTwat but it isn't gonna happen. And it is not "The bush". The term "BUSH" refers to George W. Bush, not a type of shrubbery. And if you do not watch the news, then how do you know what is going on in the world of political science? And I've stated I live in America about 30 times in this topic, where are you coming up with me being a foreigner? And American Troops cannot "BOMB" anyone they want to. They have to have orders. Not to mention - if we were under attack it would be a different story. I'm sure we all know if we were under attack we would retaliate. Why don't you tell us that blue and yellow make green for that matter.
I dont give a rat ass with your "reguadless" sh*t. I spell things the way I feel like it, like it or not!. "The bush".. I said it that way because in my opinion bush is unhuman, comparing him to a bush..The only reason i know of political science is because everyone is talking about it..teacher talk about it..You know, you are required to take Social Studies in High School and I had to write an essay for AP Gov about it. I only find out from the sources arround me.
The "Im a foreigner" part, you said it yourself so dont deny. You had that in you bio on tatu.fatal if only you would of seen how me and Natasha made fun of you cause of that, not to mention the others I've told.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 25-01-2007, 03:47   #998
Can You See Them Now?

You need to watch some programs on Grammar. I'm beginning to think your just making up excuses for your poor spelling/punctuation. And yes I am quite aware of High School requirements.

And dear. You are a weirdo who stalks people online with a forum whoring prostitute that posts porn. I do not fear you, nor your little twisted cyber games that you enjoy playing. I never said I was a foreigner, and everyone knew I was from SD. I posted it in the where are you from topic. You have no clue what you are talking about, you have no clue how the goverment works if you did you would know how to correctly refer to our President for one. Now please visit dictionary.com, download a spellcheck program, or leave the topic. Your irrantional theories about how you believe you took an AP goverment class when you can hardly spell your own name right seem a bit illogical and to be frank - you scare me.

Now get back to discussing America. I do not care for your oppinions on myself.

Old 25-01-2007, 03:56   #999

Quote:
You need to watch some programs on Grammar. I'm beginning to think your just making up excuses for your poor spelling/punctuation. And yes I am quite aware of High School requirements.

And dear. You are a weirdo who stalks people online with a forum whoring prostitute that posts porn. I do not fear you, nor your little twisted cyber games that you enjoy playing. I never said I was a foreigner, and everyone knew I was from SD. I posted it in the where are you from topic. You have no clue what you are talking about, you have no clue how the goverment works if you did you would know how to correctly refer to our President for one. Now please visit dictionary.com, download a spellcheck program, or leave the topic. Your irrantional theories about how you believe you took an AP goverment class when you can hardly spell your own name right seem a bit illogical and to be frank - you scare me.

Now get back to discussing America. I do not care for your oppinions on myself.
You're such a lunatic, those grammar and spelling mistakes are called typos. Think what you want, i couldnt care less.
And looks who's talking about the "forum whoring prostitute" u may have not posted porn, but you are online most of the time talk about not having a life..Dont deny what you said..You clearly had that in you Bio..You made yourself look like such an idiot. Like I said before i dont give a rat ass of what you think, I do what I want when I want. I did take AP Gov and AP Bio..passed AP Gov with an 89. Thats good enough for me. About the part "You scare me" child please take a look in the mirror, you'd regret saying what you just did. You poor innocent thing

Just so you know..maybe you need the spell check more than I do.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 25-01-2007, 04:25   #1000
Can You See Them Now?

You argue to pointlessly argue? This is not even on topic? All I said is to fix up your typos, and know what you are talking about before you go into a topic. I do not care if you have had 4 years of German and 1 year of Culinary arts. If you can debate politcs correctly, you deserve to be part of the debate. Sitting here and making extreme typos about basic terms in Government, makes it look like you have no clue what you are talking about. You openly admitted you had never heard of Iraq, you spelled Iraq wrong, and you didn't know who Saddam Hussein was, anyone who has taken any Government class would know what any of these terms are, who these people are, what these places are, and basic information if not extensive knowledge of them.. So please vacate the topic or learn what you are talking about. This is not a debate over who needs spell check. Either you want to debate politics, or you want to bicker. If you continue to bicker, I'll have the moderators in here to clean it out. I am not going through an argument as senseless as this. You can debate with me over MSN if you wish to do that. Until then, the current topic the the USA and Europe. So please stick to the topic.

OH and to prove a point about your oppinion in this discussion. When I asked you how a bill becomes law online you told me
Quote:
Hurting inside, it kills me to have this pain that wont go away. !*I met Amy Lee!*! Vladik says (9:44 PM):
All i can tell you is that for a bill to become a law it has to go through some process
Mir. says (9:44 PM):
LMFAO
Hurting inside, it kills me to have this pain that wont go away. !*I met Amy Lee!*! Vladik says (9:44 PM):
yup, laugh about it
So now what we know you know nothing about the subject you are talking about. Please do not discuss it anymore.

freddie: Please settle down. Stay on topic. No personal offences. Same goes for Amy Lee Rocks, yet I'm posting a warning in your post since you're the one who started with this needless aggression. Let me just say you're not really doing your fellow countrymen any favours with your particular style of defence. Chill out, man.

I believe I was well in my topic to tell someone who has no idea what they are talking about in a debate of politics that they do indeed know nothing about the subject. He admitted that he was just trying to get a rise out of me, so I believe it was indeed he who was doing the provoking.

Last edited by Talyubittu; 25-01-2007 at 21:37.

Closed ThreadPost New Thread