Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music General Forum of Russian Music

Serebro

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 14-07-2013, 01:23   #381
Chun ruk ter!

That was disturbing.

I also think it's funny how they kind of don't even try to put effort to make Blonde #2 look like she's part of the group by barely including her in group shots. Would it really be that tragic marketing wise if Serebro was just a duo? I mean Lena and Olga look like they'd make a good pop duo and they already act like they are anyway.
It's not like one of them is a ginger so the "trio by haircolor" rule obviously isn't relevant.

The song is nice and the video was cool to watch I guess??? I don't understand the lyrics so I couldn't tell if the video had some sort of meaning, or if it was just weird for the sake of weird....
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ
Old 28-09-2013, 14:12   #382
Martian Eyes

Nastya leaves the band, finally. Looks (and sounds) soo staged ...
Old 28-09-2013, 14:58   #383
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Did that girl do anything with the group anyway besides her look?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 29-09-2013, 02:43   #384
FagtasticMalchik

Send a message via AIM to FagtasticMalchi
This is the most I've ever seen the two brunettes interact with Nastya.
Old 29-09-2013, 18:07   #385
¡Viva La Lena!

I didnt want her to leave the band, it was so sad, at least TO ME seems after the bullying time, temnikova and nastya got a good friendship, Olga´s open words in her facebook seems they didnt get along at first and then they did. I dont believe she´s persuing a solo carrere that´s crap, leave a band that is becoming to get "international acknowleegde" (well at least in ITALY) something may have happened .. and who the hell is this new gal dasha anyways... if they´re gonna kick out Nastya, why bringing a new one, Fadeev should leave serebro as a duo, after all it´d be the same, all the attention will always be for Lena and Olga.and Nowadays Ola has become the leader.. it´s a waste of time.

This is SEREBRO no damn VIA GRA who changes soloist as the same frecuency they change their undies..
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous

Last edited by FiorE; 29-09-2013 at 18:18.
Old 30-09-2013, 18:08   #386
(= HaPpY sMiLeS =)

Send a message via AIM to obez17
I saw an ad on tophit.ru months ago for SEREBRO casting. At that moment I knew the blonde would be removed. The story they are telling is so ridiculous. "we were gonna have four people and Nastya just happened to want to leave at the same time" HAHAHAHAHA. come on! VIA Gra part 2 everyone.

It honestly doesn't matter if you just enjoy their music. Nastya's voice is n.e.v.e.r audible.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Veseliye Ulybki --> Happy Smiles
Upravleniye Otbrosami --> Waste Management
obez17 --> monk17
.lol.
Old 30-09-2013, 21:26   #387
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiorE View Post
.. and who the hell is this new gal dasha anyways...
If my strange information is true (and it's even confirmed on the Serebro - wiki), then her name is Darya Cereteli, a 21 year Ukrainian model, who recently decided to become a singer, was in Meladze's "Hochu v VIA Gru" casting, and the ex-producer of 'VIA Gra', Dima Kostyuk, who is now having his own group 'VIA Gra' was interested in her as well. She is married and has two children , as some birdies twitter. And if nothing of that all is made up, I don't understand the world anymore ...
Old 01-10-2013, 19:27   #388
¡Viva La Lena!

What a life resume, seriously I dont get the russian manager mentality, the world knew serebro as a trio and trying to add a fourth one is risky.I dont think Nastya gets the support fadeev gives to his other artist for example savicheva
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous
Old 03-10-2013, 19:45   #389
Martian Eyes

Quote:
...seriously I dont get the russian manager mentality, the world knew serebro as a trio and trying to add a fourth one is risky.
The idea is not so bad, looking at the constellation of the group. While the two leaders will always keep down the third one, and that's something everybody can see from outside and see it is a group at the brink of falling apart, the situation gets different with four girls. There might be a coalition of the two 'weaker' ones and there wouldn't be an isolation of one member.
Quote:
I dont think Nastya gets the support fadeev gives to his other artist for example savicheva
Of course 'his' two girls from his own hometown will always have more support, but he was always liking Nastya very well. She is that kind of girl he likes most - kind, calm and obedient. He knows what he is losing with her and I think he wanted finally to ease the problem with Nastya's isolation by this (admittedly risky) 4-girl solution, but it was too late, Nastya was already prepared to leave.

Finally we have some news about this Dasha girl which sounds much more realistic than other claims. Heat.ru has the information that her name is Dar'ya Shashina from Nizhnij Novgorod, 23 years old, educated as musical theatre actress with piano and violin skills. She lived during her school time two years in Great Britain and was since 2012 in the USA until the casting of Serebro. These days she has already taken part at the shooting of the next video of Serebro, the song 'Ugar' together with DJ Meg. The release is expected in the second half of October.

edit: already confimed on Serebro's official website. And that's how she looks like.

Last edited by Argos; 03-10-2013 at 20:03. Reason: obvious ...
Old 10-10-2013, 13:27   #390
¡Viva La Lena!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Of course 'his' two girls from his own hometown will always have more support,
well Temnikova was his almost sister in law! of course the support must be there.. what it wonders me is how clever Olga is(and much more femme fatale) to be "the new lider" and let temnikova behind, in a nice way, acuse they still get along.

Quote:
but he was always liking Nastya very well. She is that kind of girl he likes most - kind, calm and obedient. He knows what he is losing with her and I think he wanted finally to ease the problem with Nastya's isolation by this (admittedly risky) 4-girl solution, but it was too late, Nastya was already prepared to leave.
Nastya should stay! she wont have success.. lets face it!
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
Old 12-10-2013, 21:34   #391
Martian Eyes

Quote:
well Temnikova was his almost sister in law!
...and we won't forget that Max fired his brother for this grab-the-leadgirl job!
Quote:
what it wonders me is how clever Olga is(and much more femme fatale) to be "the new lider" and let temnikova behind, in a nice way, acuse they still get along.
It took for Olya a long time until she felt comfortable on stage, but now she plays her cards. With her English skills and her greater aggressiveness she seems to be the right leader for the 'international' Serebro. While Lena plays the hoe, Olya lives the hoe, that's pretty obvious. On the other hand Lena is the more versatile and sensitive singer, she can do pretty everything, what Max creates. Makes her the 'leader' for the more emotional songs, that is - Russian ones.

It will be interesting to see how this works in the new constellation. Dasha seems to be the toughest blonde of the band so far and she should have the best English skills. So Lena almost seems to be in danger to become Serebro's No.3 girl. Well, she still has her unique, multi-faceted voice.
Old 20-10-2013, 14:07   #392
¡Viva La Lena!

Quote:
It took for Olya a long time until she felt comfortable on stage, but now she plays her cards. With her English skills and her greater aggressiveness she seems to be the right leader for the 'international' Serebro. While Lena plays the hoe, Olya lives the hoe, that's pretty obvious. On the other hand Lena is the more versatile and sensitive singer, she can do pretty everything, what Max creates. Makes her the 'leader' for the more emotional songs, that is - Russian ones.
Olya is dominated the social networks certainly fb ad Instagram were her way to to the top, it seems she was a solo singer, not a serebro band member, way to go, I cant say I dont enjoy her pictues and everything she puts in there, certainly she KNOWS how to play her game with men... and lez ... she has what LENA AND JULIA dont have, that is a sexyness that goes naturally and catch people´s attention.

Quote:
It will be interesting to see how this works in the new constellation. Dasha seems to be the toughest blonde of the band so far and she should have the best English skills. So Lena almost seems to be in danger to become Serebro's No.3 girl. Well, she still has her unique, multi-faceted voice.
I´m still getting use to her, is hard, eventhough nasty wasnt the center of attention, I rather her, she is more pretty than dasha certainly IMO.
Temnikova NEEDS to learn english, Gosh, is NOT THAT HARD, and she will be taking nastyas place in international english interviews or whatever, but the girl shines for herself.

Now the ew rumor is Olga is inlove... she´s screaming it so much in FB nd Instagram, I hope is not that ugly DJ they will relese the Ugar song with.. ewwww
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
Old 22-10-2013, 19:20   #393
Martian Eyes

Ugar - Video. Don't like this!
Old 23-10-2013, 06:30   #394
¡Viva La Lena!

So far I dont like that dj... They should have gone for a famous one
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
Old 24-10-2013, 17:51   #395
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
The first song I like from them after Mama Luba.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 29-10-2013, 02:45   #396
(= HaPpY sMiLeS =)

Send a message via AIM to obez17
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff View Post
The first song I like from them after Mama Luba.
Y.E.S.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Veseliye Ulybki --> Happy Smiles
Upravleniye Otbrosami --> Waste Management
obez17 --> monk17
.lol.
Old 02-11-2013, 23:27   #397
I Need More Rhythm

Red face

Quote:
Ugar - Video. Don't like this!
Right with you on this one.
Old 05-04-2014, 00:07   #398
UTIMTA

Argos, do you have any guess on when serebro's new album will be released?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
Old 05-04-2014, 21:52   #399
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by manatsu103 View Post
Argos, do you have any guess on when serebro's new album will be released?
If they have not already done the studio work, for which I have no evidence whatsoever, then I fear that there won't be any new album in the foreseeable future. The contract with Lena Temnikova expires in December this year and she made clear that she will not renew it. She told it at the 'Big Love Show' on Feb. 14th, and the management obviously confirmed it as a fact. Silence about the future of Serebro, but business as usual - gigs and a new single - Ya tebya ne otdam.
Old 11-04-2014, 01:38   #400
UTIMTA

How can Elena be leaving? They just signed a contract with universal/republic in the us. Didn't she sign on to do promotion here? There has to be a new album. Where will they put malo tebya and ya tebya ne otdam? Shed he dumb to leave because they just has successful singles.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
ReplyPost New Thread