Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music General Forum of Russian Music

Serebro

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 03:20   #361
Chun ruk ter!

Is it true that Olga and Elena bully the new girl (apparently they even bullied Marina which was part of why she left)? Like are there any articles or interviews about it? shame if it's true. They looked like friends in front of the cameras :T I at least thought Olga seemed kind of nice but I keep seeing rumors of Elena being really, er, evil.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ
Old 05-07-2012, 21:06   #362
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalchikGeiBrand View Post
Is it true that Olga and Elena bully the new girl
It got better now, but there were times when it was very obvious. Olga and Lena feel like twin sisters (they are born just a few days apart) and when Marina left, they didn't want another girl, just them two. But still, Nastya is only the blond in the background (which Marina never was).
Quote:
(apparently they even bullied Marina which was part of why she left)?
No. Marina left because of a conflict with Max Fadeev. He gave her an ultimatum - either drawing or singing. If she couldn't completely concentrate on the Serebro project then she should decide to leave. Her painter calling was finally stronger.
Quote:
I at least thought Olga seemed kind of nice but I keep seeing rumors of Elena being really, er, evil.
Well, Olga isn't exactly nice or bad, she's just the girl thinking that she is in the wrong film. For orientation - get hold of Lena and don't let go. Lena on the other hand is the Queen Bee, touchy and ... nuts. Evil, no - just the cute kind of bitchy.
Old 07-07-2012, 20:45   #363
¡Viva La Lena!

Quote:
Well, Olga isn't exactly nice or bad, she's just the girl thinking that she is in the wrong film. For orientation - get hold of Lena and don't let go. Lena on the other hand is the Queen Bee, touchy and ... nuts. Evil, no - just the cute kind of bitchy.
I love lena well is the only one who´s interesting and as a host of the tv show on Muz Tb she did great, seriously I´ve seen interviews and Olga sometimes acts like a dumb with her facial expressions xD and then nastya is SOOO BORING in the interviews in spain she barely talked.. I thought maybe is a language problem, turned into russian interviews once again she barely says something...

Serebro without Lena would be NOTHING and Fadeev knows it... I think he would never let her go, a brother has been dismissed already that is a major proof

seriously the more I´m getting to know serebro.. reading the interview seems like Fadeev has a major control over them, not just in the band but in their personal lives :s *SCARY*
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous

Last edited by FiorE; 07-07-2012 at 21:04.
Old 14-07-2012, 21:32   #364
I Need More Rhythm

My copy arrived in the post today and i freaking love it!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...47995608_n.jpg
Old 21-07-2012, 23:25   #365
¡Viva La Lena!

about the album.. is already being sold "phisically" in spain? or is just sold in russia, and the rest of europe has to buy it from itunes and online?
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous
Old 22-07-2012, 10:42   #366
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiorE View Post
about the album.. is already being sold "phisically" in spain? or is just sold in russia, and the rest of europe has to buy it from itunes and online?
I ordered it from amazon (as a physical CD of course). Got it yesterday.

At amazon it's an 'out of stock' item. They obtain it on request, so you have to wait a while.
The Italian DEA Store has it in stock for a nice price.
Even my favourite local inandout records [use search function] has it (Watch my special language service for you! ). So I guess that it's available on many big online stores.

Oh, and by the way, without the physical CD you miss Serebro in black lingerie, eating ice-cream, lollie, bubble-gum and a pink plush bear...

Last edited by Argos; 22-07-2012 at 10:55.
Old 23-07-2012, 23:48   #367
¡Viva La Lena!

thanks for the info!!!! dear Argos

I would have to buy it online, too bad, I have a friend who´s gonna come from spain, so I thought the album was sold there already, so she would bring it for me! :///

I read serebro at currently in Spain right?
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
Old 05-01-2013, 20:08   #368
I Need More Rhythm

Was in PC World on Thursday night buying a BlackBerry PlayBook (which is freaking awesome FYI) and nearly died when I saw the video for "Gun" playing on all the televisions. Great to see them getting exposure here in the UK. I hear that All Around The World records (which is based in my hometown) are helping to promote them by promoting the video and also put "Mama Lover" on their latest Clubland release.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:41   #369
(= HaPpY sMiLeS =)

Send a message via AIM to obez17
If Serebro wishes to be popular in English-speaking countries, they at least need to try to enunciate. I can barely understand one word in "Gun". It's almost as bad as VIA Gra's English songs. It makes me so angry. If they have just ONE person who is a native English speaker listen to the song they can easily point out how awful it sounds. My favorite is when friends ask me what language they are singing in, and I have to say..."English".
~~~~~~~~~~~
Veseliye Ulybki --> Happy Smiles
Upravleniye Otbrosami --> Waste Management
obez17 --> monk17
.lol.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:23   #370
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by obez17 View Post
If Serebro wishes to be popular in English-speaking countries, they at least need to try to enunciate. I can barely understand one word in "Gun". It's almost as bad as VIA Gra's English songs. It makes me so angry. If they have just ONE person who is a native English speaker listen to the song they can easily point out how awful it sounds. My favorite is when friends ask me what language they are singing in, and I have to say..."English".
Haha, always this pickiness about pronounciation by native speakers! I don't want to get into details with the hillbilly accents of so many American politicians or stars of the showbiz, even in good old England understanding what native people say isn't exactly easy. This interview for example - how come that I understand every word of the journalist even without paying much attention and hardly understand that snob on the left side, even if concentrating to the limit?

Russia has a big problem with English teachers, they were not necessary in the "good old times", and vocal trainers with good English skills are practically absent. Contact with native English speakers is rare among people in Russian showbiz, so if you don't spend a lot of time abroad, the artists will never learn a proper pronounciation. Anyway, Serebro isn't aiming specifically at the English speaking market (puritan alert!), more the continental European, South American and East Asian market. The language requirements here are not so exaggerated.

To come back on the last video release: this time they made two different ones for the English and Russian language, much effort for this single.
Gun
Mal'chik
Needless to say that the Russian version is more fun .
Old 06-01-2013, 15:52   #371
I Need More Rhythm

Pronunciation does not bother me in the slightest.
Old 09-01-2013, 00:39   #372
Can You See Them Now?

Listening to "Gun" is like listening to the radio on "The Sims" for a native English speaker. - You understand enough English to know that none of it makes sense at all without reading the lyrics in conjunction. As soon as I heard "I opened butter on the taxi" I knew this was some serious crazy Nadsat. Their omission of definite articles is kind of extremely noticeable in addition to pronunciation.
Old 16-02-2013, 22:02   #373
Martian Eyes

The new single - Sexy Ass!
Old 19-02-2013, 20:36   #374
I Need More Rhythm

I freaking love it!!!!!
Old 19-02-2013, 23:56   #375
Call Me Stefan!

I can't believe these girls went from songs&performances like Sound Sleep to this. Fuck.
Old 20-02-2013, 02:43   #376
(= HaPpY sMiLeS =)

Send a message via AIM to obez17
That. sucks.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Veseliye Ulybki --> Happy Smiles
Upravleniye Otbrosami --> Waste Management
obez17 --> monk17
.lol.
Old 15-05-2013, 16:01   #377
¡Viva La Lena!

that´s the worst song ever!!! even the name it´s stupid "Sexy ass".. Olga may be " a good lyrics writer" according to serebro crew in russian songs, but in english SUCKS! as the whole mama lover album.(Heard it several times) The latest song malo tebya sounds good and doesnt seem to be stupid as sexy ass or gun IMO.
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
Old 11-07-2013, 19:07   #378
Martian Eyes

New Russian song Malo tebya.
Old 13-07-2013, 04:24   #379
¡Viva La Lena!

how come? song and video for Russia are cool, and for the west they present crappy songs, and stupid videos aka mimimimi!
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
Old 13-07-2013, 18:32   #380
I Need More Rhythm

Wow! Awesome song.
ReplyPost New Thread