Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

George Bush: Homophobe

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 29-02-2004, 11:54   #21
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I heard something Bush said the other day... "...a marriage between a man and a woman is the ideal and as the president I must strive for the ideal..." (something in that respect)

Is he for real or just trying to be funny?! An ideal?!! An ideal where more then half of people get divorced? An ideal when probably 80% of straight couples don't even talk to eachother properly after a few years? An ideal where people murder their parners, abuse their children, sometimes get married for money?! That kind of an ideal is that? WTF?!!

Ideal thing is LOVE. No matter in which shape or form. God this is so obvious!! Why does it even have to be said?
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 29-02-2004, 19:45   #22
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
lol cuz Bush is an ape.. I hope anyone wins..even Kerry. Kerry and Edwards are against gay marriage, personally. But they dontagree with the ammendment Bush was proposing, which was to ban gay marriages. But damnit i hope Sharpton wins!
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"
Old 05-03-2004, 02:58   #23

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
The other day, Schwarzenegger said that he would allow gay marriages if the people of California voted for that to be legal. It's not that he's against gays, he just wants people to follow the law. That gives him some more respect in my book. But I know Bush wouldn't feel the same way.
Old 05-03-2004, 19:40   #24
a kind of fresh madness

Schwarzenegger also said "I believe gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."
Arnold probably holds the same bigoted veiws as Bush, the only difference being that Arnold has the sense not to broadcast them.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 05-03-2004, 19:56   #25
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally posted by ypsidan04
The other day, Schwarzenegger said that he would allow gay marriages if the people of California voted for that to be legal. It's not that he's against gays, he just wants people to follow the law. That gives him some more respect in my book. But I know Bush wouldn't feel the same way.
I'm not COMPLETELY sure that's not just a petty excuse for his intolerance. :/
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 07-03-2004, 00:19   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by Mossopp
Schwarzenegger also said "I believe gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."
Arnold probably holds the same bigoted veiws as Bush, the only difference being that Arnold has the sense not to broadcast them.
At least he would defer to the people's opinion. Bush wouldn't even do that. He'd throw up every roadblock imaginable. If people in California voted to accept gay marriages, then would accept it. Unfortunately, even in one of the most Democratic states in the country, that's not going to happen any time soon. I'm almost certain he's intolerant, because he's not on our bandwagon. But he's willing to put the will of the people above his own conservative opinions. Bush would come up with some way to obstruct democracy, even if most people were accepting of gay marriages - which is still far from the case.

Last edited by ypsidan04; 07-03-2004 at 00:32.
Old 08-03-2004, 08:35   #27
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally posted by nataku
Yea she sounds like a reasonable person. Heya since your form mass and all..how is it that your senator opposes gay marriage, but your state has legalized it?

Anyone happen to cath the debate thursday between, kisinitch, sharpton, edwards and kerry? it was hilarious
Nataku, I have no fucking clue. Just for the record... I can't stand John Kerry. I don't understand people that say he's the democrats' best chance at kicking Bush out of the White House. The guy changes his position on everything in each speak he makes.

Personally I think its bullshit that he opposes a constitutional amendment on the federal level, however he then turns around to support it on at the state level. God he pisses me off.

I still stand by my position that Dean or Clark are our best hope for a win in november, hell even Edwards is a better choice than that moron Kerry.

Side note... To everyone that lives near Boston, on March 11th the house and senate will meet again to 'discuss' gay marriage. There's going to be a huge ralley out side the state house at 8am. If you can make it I strongly suggest you go because we can use all the support we can get.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes
Old 09-03-2004, 04:32   #28

About Kerry, he does change his opinion on things. He was talking locally here to a group of Arab-Americans (Detroit Metro area has the largest Arab population outside the Middle East), and he told them how Israel's "barrier" around the West Bank is a roadblock to the Peace Process. Then he turns around and tells a group of Jews that Israel has the right to defend itself. Talk about telling people what they want to hear. But regardless, I think it's next to certain that he will be on the ballot in November. But anyone's better than Bush.

Last edited by ypsidan04; 10-03-2004 at 04:15.
ReplyPost New Thread