Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Any fans left?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 19-12-2003, 16:30   #101
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Yeah I do.. not at repeat as I did 3 months ago, but Nichya has been played a lot. And the cd is played on regular basis. Of course with the new Westlife album out I must say it has been played more the past weeks. But it's still about the music.
Well, to be honest, I was listening to Tatu like crazy, back in the beginning of the year. But I only listen to them ocassionally now. I enjoyed the new Nichya song a lot more than the new song Nichya I think their music is getting worse.

Who do you think will continue after Tatu is over? Can I make a poll about that?
Old 19-12-2003, 16:42   #102
you'll need love

Quote:
Well, to be honest, I was listening to Tatu like crazy, back in the beginning of the year.
Isn't this always how it goes? One starts to listen to different music once the music has been played long enough, then new material arrives and one will know if one is still a fan.
Weren't you saying the same thing when NVNB arrived? And am I mistaken if I say you liked it some time ago? Can't remember it clearly though..
Think the music is still good. It's hard to compare Nichya with the old stuff..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 19-12-2003, 16:51   #103
My Waking Hour

I liked NVNB at the end but only after a long time and because it had the PD element to it so it was catchy. Only the early one though, the Lazar original mix. Not that I listen to it any more. I can't find the new song as good, I'm afraid.
You don't think Nichya is not up to the standards of their old material?
Old 19-12-2003, 16:59   #104
you'll need love

Quote:
You don't think Nichya is not up to the standards of their old material?
I think the new album will contain a wider scale of songs. The first album had so few songs and most were uptempo and midtempo. I hope the new album will contain more songs, and contain ballads, midtempo and uptempo.
I like most genres of music. So even though Nichya may not be a typical tatu song (as from the first album) I really think it's still a great song. It may not be a new ATTSS but for a album track it'll do fine. Not all songs are single material.

Hope I made some sense
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head
Old 19-12-2003, 18:19   #105
Bitchka

I just wanted to say this fast and short...

have to agree.. why do we have to be 'discriminating' against who is a fan and who isnt.. and who should be hurt more ...

...I've always been amazed how people get cathegorized in the Str8 - Gay - Bi cathegories... so I always wonder... ok, how would you cathegorize someone.. lets say a girl ... who likes to think of herself as a guy though (wishes was a guy/dresses as a guy) ... but that girl that dresses as a guy.. she would like to date a homosexual guy.. there are people like that ... and many other cases... so is she a lesbian? str8? bi? or what...gay transexual? ... see... so complicated to cathegorize...

I am all with sunwalk - i HATE the word lesbian

...lets just say that absolutelly anyone could've gotten hurt...regardless of 'what' they are...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 19-12-2003, 18:38   #106
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by darje
haku, if I don't very much am mistaken: you are straight, male, and well over most member's age. Don't you think if there was one persons's ideals to be betrayed, it'd be a lesbian's?
So, because i'm straight, male, and old, i can't feel hurt?

Would you prefer me to say something like "Hey, whatever! They are still two young women kissing and groping. That's enough to fulfill my male fantasies!"

I'm a straight male but that's not what i was seeing in Tatu.

Lemme be.

I'll get over it.

*Takes a martini as well*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 19-12-2003, 18:42   #107
My Waking Hour

Quote:
I like most genres of music. So even though Nichya may not be a typical tatu song (as from the first album) I really think it's still a great song. It may not be a new ATTSS but for a album track it'll do fine. Not all songs are single material.
By that you mean it's not an uptempo or midtempo song? Because there's "Stars" and that one is very similar to Nichya, not the typical Tatu song. To me Nichya is an cute song, I wouldn't call it a bad song.
Yeah, we'll see what else will be there, if and when
Old 19-12-2003, 19:00   #108
you'll need love

Quote:
By that you mean it's not an uptempo or midtempo song? Because there's "Stars" and that one is very similar to Nichya, not the typical Tatu song. To me Nichya is an cute song, I wouldn't call it a bad song
stars is a mixture.. can't really put my finger at where it should be placed. I don't think it's similar to Nichya. But then again don't ask me to compare things. I have trouble comparing the Lord of the Rings movies to eachother. I can't decide which one is better. I find differences and say they are better in their own way.

Better go on topic though.
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head
Old 19-12-2003, 19:17   #109
pie crust

<-Fan
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 19-12-2003, 19:33   #110
viva la scientology!

Fan too.

Though all the discussion abut the "Anatomy" is driving me insane. I agree that the new songs just aren't as good. YSSU had much better melodies and music arrangements. The last few efforts - PD, NVNB, Nichya - are nice, but not 'great'. But I really like what Elena Kiper's doing right now...

But I still like Tatu's music. It has this foreign aspect to it: the music, the russian lyrics, the atmosphere. It's very different to me.
Old 19-12-2003, 20:33   #111
My Waking Hour

The second LOTR was better...unless you're interested in how an elf feels.
Stars is a mixture but the first part is similar to Nichya. At least that's what I think. Nichya is another catchy song ( like NVNB was ) but not as good as the rest.
The new material should be different, they have new songwriters now, right? I'll probably not gonna go out my way to buy it, but I'll most likely download it
Old 19-12-2003, 20:44   #112
you'll need love

Quote:
The second LOTR was better...unless you're interested in how an elf feels.
I like the first one better than the second for sure.. at least so far (I still haven't seen the extended TTT). RotK is a mixture and contains the best parts from both.

Quote:
The new material should be different, they have new songwriters now, right? I'll probably not gonna go out my way to buy it, but I'll most likely download it
I collect.. I know I'll buy it. I even bought Suedes last album even though the material weren't good

So I'm a fan to the bitter end. Quality of songs can go up and down and so will my interest. But I doubt it'll disappear totally anytime soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head
Old 19-12-2003, 22:10   #113
miss volkova, the beauty

wow..i missed a lot in a lil week but i guess the big debate over here said it all very well..
i do understand some fans'desilution and disaptionment..facing the truth is allways painful but necessary. the girls lived in a big lie for nearly five years now and most of all had to deal with it at 14, no comment about *trauma*..

it's their message of tolerance that caught me first and the great music that i can't get tired of .
the lesbian' image was a + if i can call it like that but certainly not the main attract that's why i remain a fan.
Old 19-12-2003, 22:14   #114
Участник

By the way, did you guys know that the word "lesbian" came from Greek Mythology?

Well, there was an island "Lesbos", and only women lived there. These women were called "lesbians" because they weren't attracted to men.
Old 19-12-2003, 22:20   #115
the likeness of a human

Quote:
Originally posted by katbeidar
By the way, did you guys know that the word "lesbian" came from Greek Mythology?

Well, there was an island "Lesbos", and only women lived there. These women were called "lesbians" because they weren't attracted to men.
Uhm, I thought the word was 'inspired' by Sappho, a poetess who happened to live in Lesbos (now Mitilene). And that's why woman/woman relationships are also called sapphic...

ETA: Sappho wrote several 'passionate' verses for her for female students.
Old 19-12-2003, 22:26   #116
Участник

Sullen.Kloun, might be different versions.
Old 19-12-2003, 22:28   #117
the likeness of a human

Quote:
Sullen.Kloun, might be different versions.
True, it happened long time ago... We can't be sure anyway.
Old 19-12-2003, 22:36   #118
iMod

Yeah, Sappho was a greek poetress (around 700 BC) and she wrote about her love for women. She lived on the island of Lesbos, hence the name for female homosexuality.

Anyway, homosexuality was not a taboo in ancient Greece and Rome, it was even encouraged during teenage years.

It's christianity that made it a taboo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 19-12-2003, 22:40   #119
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:

"A disappointment so signal made the Lacedaemonians think that the Lesbians had not spoken the truth"
(Thucydides, History of Pelloponnesian War, III/16)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.
Old 19-12-2003, 23:37   #120
Harrumph.

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
...I've always been amazed how people get cathegorized in the Str8 - Gay - Bi cathegories... so I always wonder... ok, how would you cathegorize someone.. lets say a girl ... who likes to think of herself as a guy though (wishes was a guy/dresses as a guy) ... but that girl that dresses as a guy.. she would like to date a homosexual guy.. there are people like that ... and many other cases... so is she a lesbian? str8? bi? or what...gay transexual? ... see... so complicated to cathegorize...
I'm sorry, I just had to answer this one. The term exists, Christina: those bois are called trannyfags.

ReplyPost New Thread