Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Kremlin Cup tennis

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 05-10-2003, 13:14   #21
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
About Russia... I don't see it happening any soon... We DO have good players... but this damn Russian character! We always have to put ourself to the corner to show real heroism going out of there later. Sometimes there's no enough time tho...
Anyway, I'm waiting for our next match. We still have our chances to get to Euro Ch.

Heh... and beating France was one of the most exiting moments of my life *cough* sorry... Sure then was that stupid tie with Ukraine (I still see Shevchenko's awkward goal in my nightmares) that ruined everything... ehh...
Old 05-10-2003, 13:29   #22
Участник

rachelc, capriati v henin was definately a classic!
another stunner was hewitt v federer in davis cup.....doubt u watched it though, being in uk and all.
Old 05-10-2003, 13:32   #23
Участник

I actually tried to buy a Russian football shirt in the local shops a couple of weeks ago...but unsurprisingly the assistants thought I was a total weirdo and were unable to come up with the goods. So I thought of buying a Chelski (sorry Chelskov) shirt with the number 11 on the back, and Katina and Volkova printed above and below the number...I'm still considering it, but the only problem is that the new Chelski (sorry, Chelskov) shirt is hideous and I support Spurs. Why doesn't Shapovalov come and buy us up... I'm sure we'd be pretty cheap.
Old 05-10-2003, 13:36   #24
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by taty994945
rachelc, capriati v henin was definately a classic!
another stunner was hewitt v federer in davis cup.....doubt u watched it though, being in uk and all.
OOOOHHHH...young Roger is my favourite boy tennis player...if Justine is a purist's wet dream, then Roger must be a multiple orgasm, and I like Leyton too. The annoying thing is, I could have watched Hewitt and Federer if I'd been at home in the UK (I'm pretty sure the Davis Cup matches were on one of the sports channels) but I was in f**king Spain, helping a friend to find somewhere to live...Damn, damn, damn.
Old 05-10-2003, 13:49   #25
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
Quote:
hehe... Zebu, u forgot to mention Lina Krasnorutskaya. She isn't bad either. Don't forget not so long ago she beated Klisters (however her nameshould be really spelled )
you really have so many good players this year, and this week Bovina beat Capriati, that's also a very good result, and there's also Safina

we used to have really good tennis players like Majoli, but now there are few and they aren't that good
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti
Old 05-10-2003, 14:05   #26
Участник

zebu, wat u think about Ivanesevic? IMO, he is a legend and always says the funniest things. still cant believe he won wimbledon!
Old 05-10-2003, 14:31   #27
Участник

Ivanisevic is great, but I'm not a big fan of his, although everyone from Croatia adores him, he is a living legend here.

Yeah, he is know for the funny things he says, for exmple there used to be an ATP tournament here in Zagreb, Goran was the owner of that tournament I think,anyway he won in the final, he beat Pioline, and the atmosphere was exstatic because it was his country and so on. The president was there and all the politicians, everyone who meant anything in Croatia at that time, so he accepted the throphy and was supposed to make some speech like they always do after the end of tournament and the first thing he said was, something like: I almost shitted myself when I was serving for the match everyone started laughing so hard

too bad he has injuries all the time now, but he said that he will be probably be playing Davis Cup for Croatia next time,I think we are supposed to play the French team
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 06-10-2003, 03:41   #28
My Waking Hour

Quote:
I take it Anna's name should be pronounced Anya, then Spy? And what time is that Myskina - Mauresmo final on? That should be a good match...I get all the sports channels...I'm loaded, you see. And I too have been wondering if either of the girls would make an appearance at the Kremlin Cup. OK, I'm going to switch the TV on now - it's 2pm Moscow time.
No, I meant her surname, not her first name...

coolasfuck , unlucky They show tennis here but I had to rely on internet tv to watch a bit of the bball European Championships. You can't have everything..but if you like cricket or rugby it's paradise here not to forget curling)

wow, so many tennis fans here, it's quite unbelievable
Myskina won

Quote:
I actually tried to buy a Russian football shirt in the local shops a couple of weeks ago...but unsurprisingly the assistants thought I was a total weirdo and were unable to come up with the goods. So I thought of buying a Chelski (sorry Chelskov) shirt with the number 11 on the back, and Katina and Volkova printed above and below the number...I'm still considering it, but the only problem is that the new Chelski (sorry, Chelskov) shirt is hideous and I support Spurs. Why doesn't Shapovalov come and buy us up... I'm sure we'd be pretty cheap.
Chelsea rite? A Chelski(Chelskov ) shirt with Tatu's names printed on it??? there's such a thing sold in the UK?? I've seen USSR shirts ( not Russia ), they're all over the place..
Yes! Spurs!! As you know Spurs is in North London and all the Greek/Cypriot community there supports Spurs! They just need another Russian investor...how about Shapovalov?

Last edited by spyretto; 06-10-2003 at 04:13.
Old 06-10-2003, 04:49   #29
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by spyretto
No, I meant her surname, not her first name...

coolasfuck , unlucky They show tennis here but I had to rely on internet tv to watch a bit of the bball European Championships. You can't have everything..but if you like cricket or rugby it's paradise here not to forget curling)

wow, so many tennis fans here, it's quite unbelievable
Myskina won

Chelsea rite? A Chelski(Chelskov ) shirt with Tatu's names printed on it??? there's such a thing sold in the UK?? I've seen USSR shirts ( not Russia ), they're all over the place..
Yes! Spurs!! As you know Spurs is in North London and all the Greek/Cypriot community there supports Spurs! They just need another Russian investor...how about Shapovalov?
That's exactly what I suggested, Spy! We're so crappy now, after our long and illustrious history of playing beautiful football evaporated into the the present mediocrity, that Uncle Vanya could probably afford us easily...Chelski shirts are not available with Tatu's names on but the kind lettering service that most larger sports retail outlets offer, will soon do it for you.

So how's our Anya's surname pronounced then? Khurneekafa? With the stress on the second syllable?
Old 10-10-2003, 00:55   #30
Участник

I'm posting Goran's pic I took last year at the Davis Cup if anyone's interested
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 10-10-2003, 07:14   #31
Участник

im interested! thanks zebu
Old 03-11-2003, 01:10   #32
Участник

Is this the ugliest trophy ever?

http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/photo?sl...dlm105&prov=ap
Old 03-11-2003, 01:13   #33
Участник

Pshaw

taty994945
Yea..... that's.... um..... interesting. Har har.
ReplyPost New Thread