Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU English forum Questions to the Moderators

request threads

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 22-12-2005, 02:07   #1
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
request threads

i do find the requests threads useful because the ftps are down, websites don't have many files, and certain files are impossible to get if there is no space to share them. it is convenient that people request specific files and forum goers volunteer time to fill those requests. however, it is natural that those threads become disorganized as they are not organized from the beginning. they merely a space for people to volunteer to share files. it is completely voluntary without any management or organization. i try to upload as much as i have time for, and find it difficult to fill every request. i want to help as much as possible but wonder if there is any way to organize or restrict requesting to specific files only. that is, to organize and make it easier for people to upload. specific files are easy to upload as they are just ONE file, but when people request entire sets of shows it is very time consuming to upload it all. big files also require much bandwidth and sometimes i can't support them. also, since the request threads are purely voluntary, it would be easy for whoever wanted to upload to see a request for a single file, and upload it. or even a few files.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 22-12-2005, 23:18   #2
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
...but wonder if there is any way to organize...
Organisation = time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
...or restrict requesting to specific files only. that is, to organize and make it easier for people to upload. specific files are easy to upload as they are just ONE file, but when people request entire sets of shows it is very time consuming to upload it all.
There's no way to stop people requesting, and of course it's up to you as it is with everyone else whether you want to upload the requests.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 23-12-2005, 15:07   #3
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
since it is purely voluntary, there is no way to restrict or manage it. it's totally up to those who upload. yeah ok.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
ReplyPost New Thread