Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Anastacia's concert

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 19-02-2005, 23:34   #1
Santa's bodyguard

Anastacia's concert

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best 2 hours of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, i'll shut up now. quietly slides away humming Black Roses

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.
Old 21-02-2005, 12:27   #2
winter days ...

oh my god you bitch !!! you cant just say that and nothing more. my ex went to her concert in london a few months back and called me so i could hear some of the songs. poor substitute !!!

tell us moooorre !!! how hot was she ?! come on TELL ALL!
Old 21-02-2005, 13:05   #3
Santa's bodyguard

OK, she sang cross section of her songs. New hits, older hits (from previous 2 albums), songs that weren't singles (from all three albums), including Underground Army. I guess I was only one in range of some 20 meters that knew all the lyrics. That drew some weird looks form people nearby.

Sound could be a bit better. But perhaps I was just too close to the speakers. Rest of crew were great. Great band, great back-up singers, nice dancers (very good ones too).

She really is short. OK, I read about it but when you see her on stage only then your eally realise it. Even with heels or thick soles she was shorter than everybody else but the dancers. So she moved around so that this wasn't so obvious.

Maybe a bit less philosophying and more singing. But hey, if she wants to say something about cancer, children, war let her.

It was soooooo funny when they showed tapes of fans singing her songs before the concert. then she brought 2 girls on stage and they sang together (of course one girl forgot most of lyrics but anyway... ).

She was like totaly hot. She was hot even when she wore long skirt. I was so close to the stage I could clearly see her scar.

OK, if concert would start on time and not 40 minutes late it would be even nicer. Or if I got there 5 minutes earlier so I could be in front row. But anyway....

Merchandise was a rip-off. ?30 for a tee-shirt????? WTF??? Ticket was only slightly more. ?4 for a poster????? OK, I'm a huge fan but you have to draw a line somewhere. So I bought unofficial T-shirt after the concert when they lowered the prices and were prepared to haggle.

Totaly worth going.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.
Old 21-02-2005, 13:18   #4
Re-Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxxi
I could clearly see her scar.

Sorry , what scar ? anything to do with her last illness ?
Old 21-02-2005, 14:09   #5
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina
Sorry , what scar ? anything to do with her last illness ?
No, previous one. She has a scar on her right side below bellybutton. She has Chron's disease and was operated which left a scar.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 21-02-2005, 20:18   #6
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
What? Where was the concert? Slovenia? Somewhere close? I should get out more...
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 21-02-2005, 20:22   #7
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
What? Where was the concert? Slovenia? Somewhere close? I should get out more...
YES freds, you need to get out MORE!

apparently it was in ljubljana
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 21-02-2005, 20:24   #8
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
Saturday, 20:40 , Hala Tivoli, Ljubljana. I'm surprised you didn't know. There were posters all over Ljubljana. Maybe not where you live.... But it was in media....

~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 22-02-2005, 07:57   #9
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
LOL. Apparently. I think my subconscios might have caught a glimpse of something but I seriously had NO idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
ReplyPost New Thread