Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music General Forum of Russian Music

Russian Idol

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 07-11-2004, 10:40   #1
Участник

Russian Idol

No, it's not "Fabrika Zvezd"... and, no again, I dunno what's the difference between "Fabrika Zvezd" and this show.

Anywho, I'm sure you've heard of "American Idol", "Pop Idol", "Australian Idol", "NZ Idol" or some other "Idol" show which auditions hundreds of thousands of wannabees and the public watching the show gets to eliminate people week after week until a new Idol is born. Well, surprise, surprise, Russia also has a "Russian Idol" TV show.

Official Site is here: http://www.narart.ru/

You can listen to mp3 samples of their voices here: http://www.narart.ru/uchastniki_menu.php

So, anyway, if you're interested in this thing... lol... that is, if you're not already boooored to death by it, let us know who you like best. If you need some translations, I'll see what I can do... tomorrows my last exam, so I'll have a lot of free time during the day there after... can't promise about evenings - beach parties are on my list of things to do this summer.
Old 08-11-2004, 03:05   #2
no....

does russia really need a "Russian Idol?" ... they already have Fabrika Zvezd (Which seems a hell of a lot different than the idol shows, from what i can tell. Plus they had that other show that produced the band "Drugiye Pravila"... which equals 3 shows.

I'm fascinated by many of the Fabrika Zvezd characters, like Yulia Savicheva, Masha Rzhevskaya, Iraklii Pirtshalava (yeah most of them from FZ2)... sadly, i found a stream to 1TV that would allow me to watch Fabrika Zvezd 5 on my computer, but the firewall at my campus doesn't let us excess any kind of streaming video or audio... it SUCKS. But when i find the link again, i'll share the time that you can watch the show and stuff.
Old 08-11-2004, 04:46   #3
Участник

thegurgi, I hate all Idol shows... I just posted this in case you guys were interested. Lol. Even though I don't know a single person who likes Idol shows...
Old 08-11-2004, 16:05   #4
...Навсегда...

Send a message via AIM to tatuboi04
Meet me...I love American Idol...be it manufactured, there always is amazing talent that comes from it...and lately, I have discovered a French artist I very much like from the French version of Idol called <<Recherche Pour La Nouvelle Star>>, Thierry Amiel <--his voice is AMAZING!
All, in all, I think the idol shows are a great showcase for people with true talented voices
~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~*~Н А В С Е Г Д А~*~*~
Official Nichya Fansite

Last edited by tatuboi04; 08-11-2004 at 16:05. Reason: spelling
Old 08-11-2004, 16:14   #5
pie crust

Is the Russian Idol as funny as the Swedish one? 'Cause there are so many people that truly embarass themselves, and I feel so sorry for them because the judges are usually really hard on them, but if you wanna be in showbiz, you should expect people to turn you down now and then.

I've listened to some of the samples and. Haha, the second girl is so funny... "Nononononoooo yeaaahhhrrrr" I think their voices are OK, well they're alot better than mine that's for sure, but still they're no Whitney "Crack is whack" Houston. I haven't listened to them all though, so I can't say for sure, it's just my opinion from the quick listening. To be quite honest, I can't listen to them all the way through, they're just kinda .... boring.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 08-11-2004, 16:31   #6
Участник

thanks for that.
ReplyPost New Thread