Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Was it correct to ban Freddie?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 20-07-2003, 00:40   #1
Участник

Was it correct to ban Freddie?

I have been a regular of this forum since December last year and watched events unfold, and unfortunately seen people change. I have personally always enjoyed reading Freddie's messages. Even if I didn't always agree with everything he wrote, he often put an effort into making substantial posts and IMO he always contributed to make discussions interesting - not to mention that he contributed with transcripts and translations.

Reading the forum rules, I find that while Freddie may have broken some rules, certain moderators have done the same thing. I'm sure a lot of us remember those out of control discussions with personal attacks, cursing etc. The same moderators also had their messages removed because of "spam"; the same reason Freddie was banned for.

I created this poll to see how many of you think it was a correct decision to ban Freddie.
ReplyPost New Thread