Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions TatySite.Net Forum Games

Tell a Fairy Tale: "Once upon a time..."

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 19-06-2004, 23:02   #21
winter days ...

lo and behold. the prince charming was really tsen tsen. it was his clone that had been squashed as a bug !

as amber made loving eyes at "prince charming" across the dance floor, they both found a broom closet to kiss in.

as amber kissed the prince, he turned into tsen tsen ... OH HORROR !
Old 19-06-2004, 23:05   #22
I don't waste my time

Everybody in the room was shocked, and Amber started puking. Tsen Tsen suffered the humiliation of his life. One guest said "I can't believe such a classy lady like Amber could even consider such an awful creature! And to think he could fool us as pretending to be a prince! You should punish him for good!"
Old 19-06-2004, 23:07   #23
winter days ...

tsen tsen magically changed into the prince again and shouted "april fools!"

but it was too late, everyone thought he was just a huge LAMER for being a cad and trying to make it an april fools joke in the middle of june !
Old 19-06-2004, 23:12   #24
I don't waste my time

Everybody agreed on one thing "Tsen Tsen has to be punished for good".

"You shall need my assistance, fellow Far Far Away citizens. I shall punish that Tsen Tsen with my supernatural powers!" - the voice came from the garden outside. It was a witch, Oakapukova, who had arrived in "Far Far Away", and was ready to be at Hilda's kingdom's service.
Old 19-06-2004, 23:13   #25
Участник

Now with Tsen Tsen for ever out of the way, Amber could live in peace with her Unicorns. Until one day, a few months later, Hilda hired a lake-boy to clean the lake. He was the cutest guy Amber has seen yet...
Old 19-06-2004, 23:14   #26
winter days ...

Oakapukova wasnt very popular ... her name was hard to pronounce ... and whenever anyone called on her, she was too busy getting drunk with hilda and amber to give a toss about helping others out. damned foreigners
Old 19-06-2004, 23:16   #27
Участник

Amber never got drunk, though. She hated alcohol. But while her mother was getting drunk, she liked to go and bath in the purple lake in peace...

Offtop:
People, common, can we avoid getting our characters drunk? Please... The story is supposed to be MAGICAL!!
Old 19-06-2004, 23:18   #28
I don't waste my time

While a sip of some classy magical wine, Oakapukova said "Oh, I'm sorry, Hilda, look at old magical me, I'm here getting drunk with you, and I should be preparing a magic potion to take care of that evil Tsen Tsen".
"Dont worry, dear. Let's appreciate this moment. You can take care of him later tomorrow. The unicorns are guarding his cell downstairs in the barn, together with the pigs, that's where he belongs!", said Hilda.
"Oh, mother! I just had an idea! Why doesn't Oakapukova make a magic potion to make Tsen Tsen turn into some sort of disgusting animal we could quickly get rid of?", Amber Said. "And please, stop getting drunk you two! That is just vulgar", she finally said.
Old 19-06-2004, 23:21   #29
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
But when Amber "made up" in front of her mirror to meet the Charming Prince at the Ball, she suddendly saw her face beeing transformed: the beautiful Amber was changed in an horrible hug!!!....Horror!!!....She loved so much the Charming Prince , in secret !....He was her dreams for long, long years...and now she had this invitation, she couldn't seduce him!...Tragedy!...The Charming Prince never could love a such physicaly horrible person...even if , inside she knew she was the same Little Amber!....so , she was crying a lot...when ...suddendly...
Edit: Sorry.....this game isn't for me....too slow in typing...hi-hi..
Old 19-06-2004, 23:24   #30
Участник

Offtop:
Quote:
While a sip of some classy magical wine...
That's more like it. Thanks, staringelf.

Amber stormed out of the room covering her ugly face with her delicate hands [Edited to fit sunwalk's line]. The lake-boy has whitnessed the whole scene and an evil smile appeared on his face. His rubbed his hands together, and whispered into his walkie-talkie: "The plan is well underway, Teacher."
Old 19-06-2004, 23:24   #31
winter days ...

tsen tsen was barking orders at the guards in the cell when suddenly he became an ugly animal . and that was the end of tsen tsen the second time around - first the squashed bug who was a decoy, now he really was a laughing stock [hee haw he turned into a donkey. and not a cute one]

amber meanwhile went for a dip in the purple lake ... and espied the poolboy staring at her longingly. seeing as she was a REAL tease [she was even making eyes at the drunk witch whom she found both disgusting for getting drunk but damn was she hot !] she decided she stood a better chance at snagging the poolboy who was cuter anyway ...

and under her breath she chanted a love mantra ...
Old 19-06-2004, 23:26   #32
I don't waste my time

Offtop:
sunwalk, sorry, but I'll have to agree that was way too late
Old 19-06-2004, 23:28   #33
Участник

Meanwhile, in the castle, Hilda and her witch friend realised that the spell they cast on Tsen tsen (which destroyed him) also somehow applied to Amber's face. This could only mean one thing: tsen Tsen and Amber were genetically related...

Offtop:
sunwalk, it's OK. I managed to squeeze your storyline into the fairy tale. Now it has a twist. Make sure you refresh the story before posting, next time.
Old 19-06-2004, 23:30   #34
I don't waste my time

Amber ran into the Oakapulova's room for help: "Please, witch, you have to try a new spel to make me beautiful again. I have to conquer that lake boy!"
"Well, let's see what we can do here. One rotten egg, 2 bottles of magical african wine, a little bit of ginger and 7 golden teeth. Okwsmaha shtoapalala - make this woman pretty is Alla!"
"Oh, it worked", Amber screamed.
"Yes, dear. It's done. Now go get that lake boy".

Amber went back to the purple lake for a swim.

The lake boy approached Amber near the lake and she started blushing.
"Hello there, miss!"
"Well... hello, lake boy. What's your name?"
"Patrikulus! I'm Greek"
"Oh... I always loved Greece. Maybe you could take me there some day. But now, how about having a nice swim with me here in the purple lake?"
"Sure, miss!", he said, while taking off his clothes, while Amber started drooling - got thing she was in the water and no one noticed it.
Old 19-06-2004, 23:30   #35
winter days ...

tsen tsen and hilda had had an affair many years ago ! -- now this dirty dark secret was out !

hilda appealed to the witch for a spell to fix all of this. the witch said she was powerless to halt the forces of time or bid them bend to her will ...

oh hell ...
Old 19-06-2004, 23:35   #36
Участник

Hilda quickly cast a simple spell on Amber to make her forget that she was ugly. She and Oaka (Hilda's nick name for her witch friend) started to work on the potion to return Amber's beauty.

Meanwhile, the lake-boy had to pretend there was nothing wrong with Amber's face. What was the lake-boys plan for Amber? Stay tuned...
Old 19-06-2004, 23:37   #37
I don't waste my time

So Hilda had to face the facts and tell Amber about her secret affair with ugly Tsen Tsen many years ago. But when she approached the purple lake, Amber was busy giving lake boy Patrikulus a big wet kiss!

Offtop:
Kate, Amber was already magically turned beautiful by Oaka in my previous post! lol
Old 19-06-2004, 23:42   #38
Участник

The poor lake boy was holding back his nausea when Amber finally stopped kiising him.

As all of this was happening, in a country "Even More Far Far Away", the Teacher smoked his cigar and whispered a devilish spell under his cigar-breath...
Old 20-06-2004, 01:37   #39
winter days ...

amber suddenly felt something weird happening to her body ! she was turning into ... tsen tsen junior before poolboy ! [again]

poolboy cursed the teacher under his breath [what a waste of a pretty girl]

as ambers warts began to multiply, everything froze. she noticed she was the only one who was still moving. even the trees had stopped rustling. too bad the warts hadnt paid attention to the freeze, pretty soon her face wouldnt be recognisable.

she noticed an opening in the lake ... walked through it and found herself in "even more far away land" and face to face with the teacher ...

"welcome amber ... i have huge plans for you my dear ..." he said as he restored her looks.

*cue drum roll and suspense music*

*bugs bunny appears on screen*

oops, wrong studio, sorry folks!

teehee
Old 20-06-2004, 01:45   #40
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Whist Amber was merveling her newly returned features, now smooth and no longer covered in warts, the Teacher had somehow forgotten the whole plan and what he was to do.

Some time passed and Amber stood in front of the Teacher awaiting an explanation...however the teacher had himself been placed under some spell and was stooped over acting rather peculiarly.

The teacher had in fact adopted the mannurisms of a chicken. He was circling the perimiter of Amber's feet and pecking at the ground around her and clucking.

...what had happened to the Teacher, and how was Amber going to make it out of the middle of the lake frozen in time?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
ReplyPost New Thread