Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Check your IQ [Test]

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 07-12-2003, 01:13   #81
*gasp*

Send a message via MSN to Devilish Yulia Send a message via Yahoo to Devilish Yulia
Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk

I also got this other IQ Test... Another IQ Test
i took dat one and i only got 115! maybe they are comparing me wit someone who is like 20 or something

Your IQ score is 115. A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 111-128 is considered to be "above average intelligence".

Your IQ score is based on your scores across 12 distinct aspects of intelligence. Like everyone, you have a unique intellectual makeup, with strengths and weaknesses that affect your methods of understanding, communication and relating to others. According to your results, your greatest intellectual strength is Logic.

wats logic?

my average score was meant to be between 129-139!!!!!!!! but dis is the third IQ test ive taken.

but my IQ was 136 for an 11 yr old kid. on dis other IQ test thingy dat is

anywayz....does dat mean dat im smart?!
~~~~~~~~~~~
(¯¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨~Ð¥_çHrÎ$§î?!~¯¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨)
When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes, And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies, I'll be your strength, I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone The one you should call, Was standing here all along...

Last edited by Devilish Yulia; 07-12-2003 at 01:24.
Old 07-12-2003, 01:46   #82
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
Quote:
Originally posted by Devilish Yulia

anywayz....does dat mean dat im smart?!
LOL according to the IQ tests you are 'sweet pea' Although IQ tests results vary, and im not sure how they calculated the results to these. Some tests use your age to help calculate your overall score like in the equation MA/CA x 100 = score. So Different IQ tests test different parts of your intellectual abilities. *shrugs* i still say their bullcocky.

Quote:
Originally posted by denial
FINISHED FILES ARE THE
RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC
STUDY COMBINED WITH THE
EXPERIENCE OF YEARS

..hump.. another one..
Ohhhh poo! what a careless oversight! Thanks for pointing that out Ms.D! *cough* another what?

Quote:
what if you didn't want to pull out the calculator or draw a pic?
oOh i ought to try it using a calculator *looks for handy dandy graphics calculator* that wouldnt be cheating would it?
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"
Old 07-12-2003, 03:24   #83
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
logic, mathematics, reasoning, visual blahblah are assessable by these tests but what about creativity? like music for instance or any sort of art. can't really measure that
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 07-12-2003, 03:48   #84
Echoes among the Stars

For an IQ test designed to minimize cultural and educational bias you can try this one. Click on "Culture Fair IQ Test."

It's also designed to be more difficult ... yeaaah, unfortunately I would agree ... where are all the logic and verbal problems?? LoL

Last edited by russkayatatu; 07-12-2003 at 07:12.
Old 07-12-2003, 06:09   #85
we shout

Kishkash .. thank you for correcting me.

Quote:
god bless the uselessness of boolean logic
But this how the computer calculate to get the processing result. All the gates in ICs. well .. and its in most of the machine around us .. well I don't know if they have another technology our there. lol

About Logic .. I got one interesting here ...thank to "you" .. I guess more then culture fair .. we also need "gender" fair IQ test ..

men's logic:
A: this screen is 15 cm... this one is 20.
B: what's the difference?
A: 5 cm..

But, women will understand the question asks which one is better... no?
..LoL..

Quote:
*cough* another what?
...female ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 07-12-2003, 10:26   #86
we shout

Quote:
Originally posted by russkayatatu
For an IQ test designed to minimize cultural and educational bias you can try this one. Click on "Culture Fair IQ Test."
Thank you russkaya .. that was a very interesting and fun IQ test. I found it very challenging at many points.

My score is: 115
101-115 Above the population average, but in the normal range.

I am still normal ..

Well it said I DID NOT qualify to join the International High IQ Society ... have to be 140 above I think.

Anyway .. since we don't know the correct answer and the test does not have time limitation. I would like to try this test again once a while in the future.

Added:
Oh they have a note there:
Factors that may have adversely affected your score include lack of sleep and/or physical, mental, or emotional distractions.
Well feel like I'm making excuses here ..but there are lots of colorful paterns there .. and being a woman .. I can't help but to first decided which patern is the best and if the color is combination good .. then only I do the question. It was FUN all and ALL .. I like the test very much.

Personal note:
Biorythm
intelectual at 9% going down, physical at 98% going up, emotional -77% going up

Quote:
Originally posted by forre
Edit: It was according to cool's test. According to your results, your greatest intellectual strength is Structural Creativity. What's that supposed to mean?
Forre ..maybe it means you can be a good architect.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Last edited by denial; 08-12-2003 at 06:10.
Old 08-12-2003, 09:01   #87
Посторонний обозреватель

I took this test long time ago, when it was advertised through hotmail. I don't remember the IQ score, but I remember the type- Precision Processor.

P.S. I don't believe this test is even relatively accurate- it is very easy and is more of a consolation for those, who have a low self-esteem about their IQ level.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Полдень- это день в нерешительности."
Old 08-12-2003, 14:08   #88
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Quote:
HA HA (<- Nelson quote) look at the geek run
HAHA your epidermis is showing!! *points and laughs*

for Tina ... naw i kid

Quote:
But this how the computer calculate to get the processing result. All the gates in ICs. well .. and its in most of the machine around us .. well I don't know if they have another technology our there. lol
LOL...damn straight D...u still know ur stuff I still find boolean logic useless, unless ur doing "logic", and they call the XOR operator the "chickenfoot" oh...the professionalism LOL (and no im not laughing at u ppl doing Phil. out there, im laughing with u ).

The only time i've ever had to use boolean logic is to calculate stuck at 1 or stuck at 0 faults
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 08-12-2003, 14:26   #89
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally posted by kishkash
HAHA your epidermis is showing!! *points and laughs*

for Tina ... naw i kid
Stop playing around with my mind all the time, kish

Quote:
I still find boolean logic useless
*Stops pointing and agrees* all the gates are useless unless they are up and running and work as planned. I prefer knowing they are there, and not thinking about them besides that.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 08-12-2003, 15:58   #90
Участник

gates are good because they can open and close
Old 08-12-2003, 18:06   #91
the silent one

Send a message via ICQ to mir Send a message via MSN to mir
a bit late but atleast....

Congratulations, richard!
Your IQ score is 136

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

HUM HUM.... and that for some one like me

(according to the test linked by Forre)
~~~~~~~~~~~
m.a.y.b.e. co-founder

m.a.y.b.e. - Members Against You Being Evaluated
Old 08-12-2003, 23:24   #92
Echoes among the Stars

Quote:
Thank you.. that was a very interesting and fun IQ test. I found it very challenging at many points.
You're welcome, denial Ahhhh I thought it was pretty hard ... LOL ... I think a lot of the tests on that site are kind of hard. On the verbal test, for example, there was this question:

Bloody sock is to ____ as festering ankle sore is to Winston Smith.

1. Yossarian
2. Pirrip
3. Prynne
4. Raskolnikov
5. Meussault

There was only one name out of that whole list that I recognized (including Winston Smith; I wasn't sure who he was) - although the one name gave something of a clue, because I could see what it might have to do with a bloody sock, that question was kind of scary

Or this question:

Borglum : Founding Fathers :: Roebling : ____ ?

1. Russian Revolution
2. French Resistance
3. US Civil War
4. Hoover Dam
5. Brooklyn Bridge
6. Berlin Airlift

This is going to be a difficult too if you don't know what Borglum and Roebling refer to ... eh hee, like me. The thing about questions and tests like these is that I know immediately if there's a brick wall, something I can't get beyond to answer or tease out a solution - I mean, I know it has nothing to do with the Russian Revolution or the French Resistance, but other than that ...

On the other hand it's been fun to take these IQ tests because I think I'm getting a better idea of how I think and solve problems ... I'm beginning to wonder if there's a way to become better ... like on the Culture Fair test, it's difficult for me to build and rotate three-dimensional shapes in my head; I can do cubes, but on the last two questions I had to give up trying to image it and just look at the answers for 'cheaters' clues.' But for fun I've been trying to visualize more complicated structures in my head now (for relaxation, haha, lots of stuff going on here); it's also fun to try to visualize things like the fourth dimension.

If you practice these sorts of skills & reasoning I don't see why you can't get better though Like if you do a lot of math problems trying to figure them out without doing a lot of grinding algebra ... or I think I've gotten better just in the last few days with word puzzles like: 'this unscrambled word, when unscrambled, gives the name of a ... ?' On forre's test when it was first posted I couldn't get it at all; this weekend I got 3 similar questions without taking a break. And here's another one from the verbal test that took me WAY TOO LONG to get (although I did get it finally - also, there's a definite bias towards English native speakers with this question):

What word, when added to each of the words below, will give three entirely new words:

FISH BOARD GAZE

But back to the Culture Fair test, denial, I kind of see what you mean about the patterns - at least I think I do. I'm not sure how well I do at recognizing patterns either. I do see some patterns right away, but others I'm just guessing ... on that Culture Fair test there were probably 3 or 4 questions (excluding the shape-building) where I couldn't figure out what the 'deep pattern' was and had to go with unsatisfying things like: well, here it changed to a triangle, so maybe here ... ? Or I could see a pattern that fit but I wasn't convinced it was the best one; maybe there's a better solution: that was the case with 3 of the 4. In other words I thought my answers were OK but there might be better ones that I just don't see Although I don't even know, maybe my analysis is wrong too.

Anyway that test gave me 123 which isn't bad, but was creepy cause I thought I was doing well, haha I mean I thought I found most of the patterns. Although I got 142 on the Verbal test - with all those irritating questions that I only half knew - but the other thing about that test that I thought was interesting is that I was much more comfortable guessing when the questions had something to do with words than with shapes or numbers. I could almost feel the answer before I saw how to get there & could verify it ... the same with logic, and when I went to look up all the words in that test that I hadn't known I guessed correctly on a lot of them. Math I usually have to work the whole damn thing out, booo I can only see it when the numbers are really familiar, like under 100.

Anyway it's been fun to play around with these tests a little.

Last edited by russkayatatu; 08-12-2003 at 23:44.
Old 09-12-2003, 00:58   #93
My Waking Hour

as for the language questions it's all Greek to me

Last edited by spyretto; 09-12-2003 at 01:05.
Old 09-12-2003, 01:04   #94
we shout

If you mean the culture fair test.

No 13. My answer is the third one. .. but I dont know if its correct.

Anyway they said to get average level .. you only have to answer few questions right. So I manage until 15 and the rest .. I just had to finished it. So if to compare 15 to "few" .. I guess most of them probably wrong since I only get average normal IQ.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 09-12-2003, 01:46   #95
My Waking Hour

I figured out number 13 after five minutes. That's how clever I am. and my score was 131 , LOL

I didn't understand those questions of the like "if A=B and B=C then A is definitely C. I said yes, and I think there were two different types of those questions. As for the two cars question that move towards the opposite direction, I've forgotten how to measure one side of a triangle if you know the other two, so I just drew it on paper. If the answer was 20 as I answered it's wrong anyway, as a matter of fact all the answers are wrong. The highway is straight, meaning they can't turn left and even if there was a road, to go back they'd have to go back the same way they came.

a2 + b2 = c2 Pythagoras theorem

I'm telling you: those tests are rigged

131 doesn't reflect my real IQ. I say that I don't exceed 100

Quote:
We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician
yeah, RIGHT

Last edited by spyretto; 09-12-2003 at 02:03.
Old 09-12-2003, 02:14   #96
we shout

Oh your're talking about different test I think .. I was talking about the Russkaya Culture Fair test. There is no car question in that.

I'm off to work. Will post again later tonight.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 09-12-2003, 02:30   #97
My Waking Hour

yeah I meant to say the first test, forre's.
Old 09-12-2003, 02:39   #98
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
ok... according to these tests i have no IQ... at all... as with my poor english give up somewhere on the 10th question if not earlier. C'mon! I'm humanitarian. I can prove that 'black' is actually 'white' and vice versa... but when it comes to math logic... i don't have any. although i'm still better than a friend of mine. i remember at the computer class our teacher tried to explain her why 1+1 gives 0 as the result (in the binary sys) and she was stubbornly repeating it's always 2. when he used his last argument telling her that even in truditional counting system 5+5 makes 0, she just shouted it was 10 in her opinion.
btw, coolie, does the time metter in ur test? Guess it does... as ur test was the only one I did to the end (it was the one I could understand more or less)... well, it took me about 2 hours... with checking mail, posting on the forum, tea and smoking breaks... as a result, I hardly reached 100. Then I decided to check my luck and re-did the test without even reading the questions. Damn... it gave me 148 and suddenly i'm 'gifted' Then I tried once again... thinking about questions but without the help of the dictionary. The result weas a bit worse... just 145. Does it mean I'm more lucky than intellegent? or it's coz I was much slower this time?

Old 09-12-2003, 03:01   #99
My Waking Hour

time does matter, I think you have to do that in no more than 20 minutes

well, I'd say bugger all

Last edited by spyretto; 09-12-2003 at 04:04.
Old 09-12-2003, 04:02   #100
Echoes among the Stars

I wasn't talking about #13 on the Culture Fair test (those are ALL and ALWAYS triangles, no?) but I put the third answer too, although I didn't know if it was right either - maybe this is why you and I had such similar scores

Yeah there were two types of logical questions: those that were right (=make sense) and those that were wrong But with the type A=B, B=C, B isn't always equal to A, I guess that's what you mean.

I think the car question is just a problem with the wording, no need to think it's rigged (in that instance) They mean the way the crow flies; I didn't remember the formula either, but it's OK, you don't really need it.

Well, maybe I'll think about these more later, or maybe not.

SP, he time does matter.

Hey, I just thought of another solution for FISH BOARD GAZE, although it is one of those 'ugly' solutions, hahaa - my first one was better. I'd post them except, on second thought, that might mess up the society's way to determine who they want to invite to join

Last edited by russkayatatu; 09-12-2003 at 04:13.
ReplyPost New Thread