Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Euro 2004

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 05-07-2004, 01:34   #381
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
Poor Ronaldo.
*hugs* Poor boy. First taste of disapointment in his obviously flawless life so far....
*smacks* But he played horribly! The bastard!
*hugs again* But you cried, you poor emotional boy!
*kicks in the balls* The Brazilian Ronaldo would make absolute monkeys of those stupid Greek defenders
I like him very much (Cristiano Ronaldo). Sure, he wasn't brilliant at all today. And I think that was one of the reasons he cried also... he tried to score, but couldn't, he had chances to bring pride to a whole nation who loves him with that big kid charisma he has and all those tricks he does with his feet, but he knew he had let the whole nation down.
We really didn't know him very well before this Euro, but he became a true phenomenon not only thanks to do the way he plays but also due to his charisma, you gotta love the stuff he does on field, laughing at himself, laughing at his opponents, doing stuff just to provoke like he was 10, but then show amazing stuff like he had years of experience, and then giving funny one-liners to the press but then also being very serious and mature when it takes. Kind of like Yulia Volkova, but in a less trashy fish lady kind of way LOL He has more class.
I really like the guy, I respect him. He's our nation's kid! Like Figo is our dad! Haha. Footballwise, of course.
Old 05-07-2004, 01:37   #382
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Quote:
Originally Posted by staringelf
Kind of like Yulia Volkova, but in a less trashy fish lady kind of way LOL He has more class.
OMG LOOOOOOOOL
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 05-07-2004, 02:48   #383
iMod

Well, congrats to Greece, but i'm really sorry for Portugal, losing a final on your own soil is a big blow.

Here, some people are actually happy that Greece won because it gives us an excuse for losing in quarter finals against what will be the future European champion, LOL... Yeah, right, the French team sucked big time in this championship, period.

I have good news for those who said they hated the French team though, which is almost everyone in this thread, lol. After this new failure, the debriefing in Paris between the team and the football officials has been rather... tensed to say the least, lol. It's trashing time. This team is finished, you won't see it again. I doubt we'll even be present at the next World Cup, it's just as well considering the huge failure at the last one.
Grandeur et décadence.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 05-07-2004, 04:48   #384
My Waking Hour

Congrats to... Russia too for beating the champions. They did it in 96 against the Czechs and the Czechs went all the way to the final

Glad that they never scored that 3rd goal. All the rest - holders, favorites, hosts, and sworn avengers - never lived up to the expectations.
Old 05-07-2004, 05:39   #385
Don't dream it, be it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku

I have good news for those who said they hated the French team though, which is almost everyone in this thread, lol.
Almost everyone...

Quote:
Grandeur et décadence.
How true...
Old 05-07-2004, 19:01   #386
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by staringelf
Well, congratulations to Greece

Anyway, I am very proud of my country, UEFA said this Euro was the best ever, with the best organization, stadiums and best security. Also, with the highest rating figures ever - which dropped after England, France and Germany were kicked out, but were still absolutely amazing and broke records. So, overall, a very good event for Portugal

Sempre Portugal.

The end.
And a big cheer for the Portuguese fans who were excellent both in victory and defeat. I'm not sure whether we'd be as gracious if the final was played in Greece - but hopefully, we've learned something from the manner by which the Portuguese supported their national side.
Old 06-07-2004, 00:06   #387
Don't dream it, be it!

I'm getting that warm, fuzzy feeling here...Can you feel the love tonight?

I love you all! ....And I love sport! (especially tennis....)
Old 06-07-2004, 16:59   #388
Bitchka

OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... what do i see.... ONLY I believed to the end that Greece can make it? tsk tsk.....

Greece had the best tactics.... break the opponents game, and very solid defence. and of course ... scoring at least one of the corners ... and then 'breaking' the other teams play even more ...

either way.... Greece was my 3rd fav team of the whole chapmionship and i am happy

OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ELADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and now give us some good Olympics...

goodbye to the Euro thread

p.s. see you in the Olympics one
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 06-07-2004, 17:02   #389
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
Greece had the best tactics.... break the opponents game, and very solid defence.
True, they did have the best tactics, but no the prettiest football
Very efficient, but no magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
And a big cheer for the Portuguese fans who were excellent both in victory and defeat.
Yeah One thing is for sure: we were never and will never be sour losers.
Our tabloids' headines weren't "Robbed!", "Shame!" or "Damn Greeks!", but "It was worth it", "Thanks for everything, guys", "You still are our heros", etc
ReplyPost New Thread