Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions TatySite.net Forum Awards

2nd Annual TatySite.net Awards - !!! RESULTS !!!

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 02-03-2004, 01:40   #21
Участник

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!! esp to sweet little QueenBee
Quote:
GOD SAVE THE QUEEEEENNNN!...
Yeeeeeeees!!

coolie hahaha
Quote:
or i could just run through the stage... do a fast speech and get taken out by the guards ha ha ha
yey that sounds more like it *waiting for speach*

[b]forre[/]
Quote:
Right, ppl. I wonder why sasha wasn't nominated. Is it a mistake or what?
Yeah i wonder why
~~~~~~~~~~~
fuck them all

Old 02-03-2004, 11:43   #22
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Khhmm... here's my speech then:

"I'd like to thank Echoed without who this award would not have been possible. I'd also like to thank Queenie for not being a man, cause then I'd have no chance whatsoever... She's like the LOTR of the tatysite.net awards
A big thank you goes out to Kate, for always inspiring me to reply to her posts and polls. You're a true inspration Kate.
Also I thank tatysite.net administration for being so diligent, tolerant, democratic and unbiased troughout these months. If all the worlds goverments were so understanding to individuals needs, mankind would surely be living in peace and harmony today. (We'd probably all be speaking chinese as well. *coughs* )
Anyway.....
Last but not least, I'd like to thank the whole tatysite.net community for being as great as it is and (most of it) so great to debate with.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 02-03-2004 at 12:17.

Old 02-03-2004, 13:02   #23
Gimme some sugar!

Yo QueenBee is tha man

*throws qb in air*

congratulations to all the winners

Old 02-03-2004, 18:07   #24
pie crust

2nd Annual Tatysite.net Awards / Location: Unknown

*Starts crying when the big screen zooms in on her after she finds out she has won* Omg omg omg! *Kisses all the members who have attended the ceremony (ALL the members)*

*Goes up to stage and trips on the little stairs but keeps walking until she comes up to Haku and receives the awards*

*Kisses Haku*

*Goes up to the microphone and taps on it - tap tap* Ahem.. *Clears her throat*

Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls and bois... It's an honor to be here tonight - with all of you - whom I love from the bottom of my heart And also, the ones of you who I hate like I've never hated before... Hahahaha, just kidding! *Everybody is quiet* Erm.. so... I wanna say thanks to EVERYBODY, not only those who have voted for me - but also those who make the forum what it is 'cause without them we wouldn't be the forum that we are! Of course, I really don't give a damn about them! Hahaha, no just kidding again.. *Coughs come from the audience* Erm.. so.. where was I? Oh yeah.. A big special thank you to Igor because without him we wouldn't even be here! And think of all the people who have inspired us here.. we wouldn't know them if it wasn't for Igor.. So Igor.. you are the greatest! I remember... when I came here in December 2002 I had just turned 13 years, and this year I am turning 15.. so you can imagine how long it has been! At first I didn't visit much, but one day I thought I should.. and so I did.. and look at all the wonderful friends I have now, friends that I would give everything for.. just to make them happy I wanna say hi to mom.. *Looks into camera* Hi mom! *Waves* And also, to all the people who are no longer here.. who left the forum for various reasons.. We miss you guys! But you know, life goes on... Thanks to everyone for giving me such a good time on Tatysite and let's hope this year will be great! You know, when I was born...

*Guards storm the stage - they come on stage from all ways - some even from the roof with ultra cool equipment*

...people told me.. that I would be NOTHING! My m...

*Gets taken by guard and pushed away*

...I LOVE YOU EVERYBODY!

*Curtains close*

*Applause*

*Standing ovations*

2nd Annual Tatysite.net Awards / Location: Afterparty

*Drunk* So.. y'know.. when I was young.. *Passes out*

Just kidding

Quote:
Do we have a really good award for QueenBee? What about becoming a mod on the Island of Arts?
Yes yes! That would be great and a complete honor!

Quote:
j00 r0x0rz OMGWTFHAX!!111!1
I know hahahaah! Just kidding

Quote:
Maybe now you will finally understand that we love you and you will show us your pic?
Sure.

Quote:
And a STANDING OVATION to the Little QUEEN: "Lady QUEENBEE !"
Nathalie! Thank you for being such an amazing person and teaching me so many things.. and for all the kind words you say about me! Thank you

Thank you EVERYEVERYEVERYBODY!!!! Roses for all of you 'cause I love you more than anything: x 3000
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 02-03-2004, 18:21   #25
I don't waste my time

Hahahaha Great speech, Queenski!

And now, show us your pic, cutie!

Old 02-03-2004, 18:30   #26
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
Queenie the speach was awsome *rofl* congrats again *grins*

*starts chanting* we want to see your pic *giggles*

EDIT: I dedicate my 700th post to Queenie and all the other winners *giggles* I'm a goof I know *winks* I never really thought I'd ever have 700 posts *lol*
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 02-03-2004, 19:29   #27
Gimme some sugar!

oh yes, the PICTURE!!! no more excuses!

*spills a bucket of cold water on passed out QueenBee*

u can pass out after u post a picture

Old 03-03-2004, 01:29   #28
I don't waste my time

Quote:
oh yes, the PICTURE!!! no more excuses!
I agree, I agree. You promised, Queenski!

Quote:
u can pass out after u post a picture
Or maybe WE will pass out after seeing her pretty face

Old 03-03-2004, 02:36   #29
My Waking Hour

{ posthumous speech }

Congrats to all winners...as for the real spy, just like Bill Murray, he leaves the building disgusted.

Old 03-03-2004, 04:24   #30
Участник

spyretto is back from the dead!

Great speeches everyone.

Old 03-03-2004, 15:13   #31
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally posted by spyretto
{ posthumous speech }

Congrats to all winners...as for the real spy, just like Bill Murray, he leaves the building disgusted.
Yeah, Bill Murray got a little pissed off... But come on, Sean Penn deserved it. I would have given it to both of them, but since only one can win

Old 03-03-2004, 16:08   #32
dirty white boy

Congratulations to all those who won.

It's an honor to know that you've had an impact on this
community and its members - you should all definitely be
proud of your achievements.

Old 04-03-2004, 02:29   #33
iMod

Heeeheee, i've been kissed by QueenBee! *almost faints but remembers he has to accept his own award*

*coughs*

Well, i can't say i'm surprised, i was kinda expecting it. I can't say that i worked hard to get it either because i didn't, i never planned or even wanted to change, it just happened. I want to thank everyone who voted for me for the Most Changed Award even though i realize that most people didn't mean it in a good way. Actually, after reading that thread where people from all sides expressed their sadness because of how this forum has changed during those past months, i feel like people are pointing at me as the example of those bad changes.

*realizes that people are staring at him... gets paranoid and slowly backs away from thread*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 04-03-2004, 03:26   #34
Bitchka

haku, nah! I think the change is for the better so come back and finish your speech :gig: *throws flowers*

queenie

spy
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 04-03-2004, 03:54   #35
viva la scientology!

no haku, like Coolio said it's a change for the better. I confess, I didn't know much about you a few months ago, but I really appreciate your presence now. Maybe it's better that you don't have that blind optimism and perhaps your attitude toward Lena has changed.... things are different now anyways. Some people here are constantly positive or negative, supportive or criticizing - so it's better to be objective and realistic. Plus, you have great things to add and now you share your new mastery of Russian!

*clears throat*
so, yeah, you're cool

Quote:
It's an honor to know that you've had an impact on this community and its members - you should all definitely be proud of your achievements.
I'll drink to that!
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.

Old 04-03-2004, 06:14   #36
my iron lung

Send a message via Yahoo to febrika
wohoo ! congrats lil queenie !
and ur speech is
and ur picture?
~~~~~~~~~~~
"buzz lightyear to starcommand, starcommand come in"

Old 04-03-2004, 06:54   #37
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
My Little QueenBee: Vдlkommen.. ...I taught you nothing 'cause , in your heart and your soul, you already know everything about the most precious valors of Life...
I have a lot of Respect for you QueenBee.
Love,

And don't be sad....SMIIIIILLLEEE......Okay?... Tender kisses

Last edited by nath; 04-03-2004 at 17:46.

Old 04-03-2004, 12:22   #38
you'll need love

don't worry, haku. Don't think you are that changed. You still comment a lot and I enjoy reading the posts I read of yours.

If people find your change a bad thing they should stop and think for a while if your posting isn't more a remarkable thing to do. You've changed your view of some things, but have always been outspoken about it.

Think we've all changed. I stopped reading most threads in the tatu section and 99% of the time I got no clue whats going on in here. If anything my change would be a bad thing. I've stopped caring as much as I used to or I grew up a bit or grew tired of it all..

*stops complaining and tries to think positive thoughts*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Old 04-03-2004, 21:41   #39
Gimme some sugar!

Haku, i'll always have a handkerchief for you!

Old 05-03-2004, 19:08   #40
pie crust

Haku, that's nonsense! When you came here you were an amazing person, and after the change you are still as amazing as ever, if not more. I really loved you before the Anatomy and I really love you now, because you're still the person you were from the beginning, except your views have changed. You are really beautiful, generous, funny, intelligent and sensitive, and that's why we love you! So don't become something that people want you to be, be the person that YOU feel comfortable with being. The way you have changed is not bad at all, but you were sad and I am really happy that you feel better now. But you're as great as you always were - if not greater.

Congratulations!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Closed ThreadPost New Thread