Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

The Princess and the Pauper (Fanfic)

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 06-12-2003, 03:10   #241
keep 'em guessing

yay for tanya.
congratulations on achieving the 'special' kiss from a female that most ppl would give their right leg just to touch.
i am definately proud of you, keep up the good work. and since lena is to blind to see the friggin obvious, i feel like you deserve to have yuli to yourself for a while, even if its temporary.
a honest pay for a very hard worker.

*runs and hides before fellow-forumers begin to throw objects at her*

nice work vicky.
Old 06-12-2003, 10:41   #242
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by guesshoo
yay for tanya. I feel like you deserve to have yuli to yourself for a while, even if its temporary.
a honest pay for a very hard worker.

*runs and hides before fellow-forumers begin to throw objects at her*
I throw you a guesshoo , cos that was exactly what I think too!

Good work vicky7 , very good work! No frustrations after reading this chapter.
Old 06-12-2003, 15:37   #243
Gimme some sugar!

whoo, this sure was a hot chapter...!

and good written !
Old 06-12-2003, 17:31   #244
we shout

Awww... Lena Lena Lena.. darling... look what happened now...

okay .. that was hot! lol

...waiting for Yulia's turn!!

Thanks for update Vicky7! I'm ready for next!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 07-12-2003, 22:32   #245
what can I say...

Chapter 21 – The Aftermath (part 1)

Where the hell was she? This wasn’t her bed Yulia thought as she tried to prise her eyes open, fighting against a raging hangover. Having managed to sit up she decided to investigate and looked down under the covers. Naked. Her headache intensified further as she saw Tanya sleeping soundly next to her wearing only a smile of contentment. What had she done?

Yulia felt so guilty as she remembered what had happened the previous night, the pain of Lena’s engagement, leaving with Tanya…

Yulia was ashamed, she had used Tanya to forget about Lena, had even enjoyed having sex with her and now she felt a cheat for having traded the love she had for Lena for the cheap thrill of being with Tanya.

She was dirty, disgusting even and a coward for wanting to leave before Tanya woke up, not prepared to hang around to explain that she had made a mistake. Yulia knew Tanya would be hurt by her behaviour but she couldn’t lie and say that last night had meant anything to her because it didn’t, it was just sex.

Yulia moved gingerly to get up out of the bed trying not to wake Tanya so she could retrieve her clothes. As she looked around the large room she was pretty sure that they had been discarded long before they had moved proceedings to the bedroom and continued what had turned out to be a marathon sex session.

Tanya had proved to be more than a match for Yulia’s sex prowess with a libido to match her own together proving to be if nothing else sexual dynamite. But it was only physical pleasure there was none of the gratification you got when you made love to someone special, there had been no feeling, just f**king.

As she left the bed Yulia was stopped in her tracks. “Hey, where you going?” Tanya yawned as she propped herself up on her side.

“Gotta run home and change before I go to work” Yulia said really not wanting to engage in conversation with Tanya.

“Ok I’ll let you go on one condition” Tanya said huskily trying to draw Yulia back to her.

“What’s that?” Yulia asked timidly afraid of what Tanya might require of her.

Tanya smiled sweetly making Yulia thaw a little “I need a kiss”

Yulia paused before obliging her with a swift peck on the cheek. “Is that it? I was thinking of something more like this” Tanya put her hands either side of Yulia’s face and kissed her deeply, the smell of her numbing Yulia’s senses, weakening her resolve as she kissed her back massaging Tanya’s tongue with her own.

Tanya pulled away first. “That’s better,” she whispered.

Yulia stunned at how easily lust was able to take hold of her moved before Tanya could tempt her back again “I really have to go now” she stated simply.

“That’s such a pity,” Tanya said mournfully “can’t you call in sick or something? Then we could stay in bed all day or even christen the kitchen, we didn’t get that far last night did we?” Tanya said letting out a raucous laugh.

Yulia smiled falsely eager to escape. “That would be great but I can’t. I’ve got too much on at the moment” she lied.

“Oh how you disappoint me!” Tanya exclaimed dramatically throwing her head back down onto the pillow “ You just make sure you call me later ok?”

“I will, anyway I really must grab my clothes and go, so speak to you later”

“Yeah ok Yulia bye bye for now”

“Yeah bye”

“And Yulia” Yulia stopped and spun round to face Tanya at the mention of her name “Thank you for the most fantastic night of my life, you’re amazing”

“You too” Yulia said before departing.

Tanya didn’t move out of bed instead spreading herself out across the bed smiling triumphantly. She was completely knackered yet fulfilled having finally cracked it. After last night Lena was ancient history screwed out of Yulia’s heart forever. Tanya was more than happy to fill the void…

Last edited by vicky7; 07-12-2003 at 23:05.
Old 07-12-2003, 23:00   #246
iMod

I liked the previous chapter a lot... I was hoping we would get a little bit more of that in this one but... oh well, i'm just being greedy...

As for this chapter, when i saw Yulia and Tanya's reactions to the situation, a few exasperated thoughts immediately came to my mind but they are *so* typically male that i feel embarrassed and i won't write them Lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 07-12-2003, 23:23   #247
Gimme some sugar!

common haku, u can tell us

*joins the <let's beat up roman badly!> club*
Old 08-12-2003, 02:37   #248
keep 'em guessing

interesting.
interesting indeed.
Old 08-12-2003, 05:33   #249
we shout

I won't blame Yulia .. well.. Tanya does sound like a hottie .. and its bad bad bad to dissapoint such a nice kind heart hottie like her ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 08-12-2003, 20:21   #250
Участник

Haku , I would like to hear your manly opinion!
Don`t be shy.

Well, good chapter vicky7 . IMO there`s no need Julia to be ashamed about what happened. But I didn`t like Tanya not so much in the end.
Old 08-12-2003, 23:04   #251
what can I say...

Hi! Here's a short update for you all x

Chapter 21 part 2

Yulia walked the few blocks home feeling completely dishevelled. Having thrown on her clothes in a hurry she hadn’t even consulted a mirror before leaving Tanya’s and now as she raked a hand through her bedraggled locks she was beginning to regret it but she had desperately needed to get away. In her current emotional state she was too weak to resist any propositions from Tanya, her sense of judgement severely distorted by the need to be wanted.

When she was approaching her apartment block Yulia prayed to God that Lena wouldn’t be at home, that she had either stayed at Roman’s or already left for work. She wasn’t ready to see her just yet; she needed a little time to work things out in her head.

Unfortunately for Yulia as she walked into the apartment and looked into the kitchen there sat at the table before her eating breakfast was Lena. There was no way of avoiding her.

“Hey where’ve you been all night?” Lena asked accusingly “I’ve been worried sick!”

Yulia refused to be drawn into an argument she didn’t have the energy “Just at a friend’s” she replied casually.

“Oh right, who’s that then?” Lena asked fishing for information. Had Yulia stayed with her mystery boyfriend?

Why Lena thought it was any of her business what she did Yulia didn’t know. Yulia wasn’t going to tell her anything though, why should she? “Look Lena I’d love to chat but I’d better hurry up because I need to jump in the shower before work.” Yulia said once again trying to escape one of the women in her life.

“Ok but we can talk later right? It feels like I haven’t talked to you for ages” Lena lamented.

“Yeah sure later” Yulia said dismissively turning her back and walking away.

“Ok then I suppose I’d better leave for work myself so yeah see you later” Lena called back to Yulia before heading for the front door.

Yulia’s coldness towards her was inexplicable she seemed more distant than ever, like she couldn’t even stand to be in the same room as her. They could sort everything out though, Lena was sure of it, they just needed to talk.
Old 08-12-2003, 23:18   #252
iMod

Quote:
common haku, u can tell us
Quote:
Haku , I would like to hear your manly opinion!
It always feels weird when people call me manly lol.

Well, i read that yesterday, so i've calmed down now.

But basically it was about Yulia feeling guilty for using Tanya. Guilty about what? They had a night of sex and both girls knew what they were doing. No one used anyone, or they both used each other. They both had fun and there's nothing wrong with that.
Yulia shouldn't feel ashamed. Ok, she's in love with Lena but that doesn't mean she has to be a nun until Lena wakes up, which could happen like... *never*. (It's not like Lena is being a nun herself.)
It was just sex... so what? There's no problem with that as long as both people know it from the beginning and the way Yulia offered Tanya to go do some stuff in the previous chapter made it clear that it was just going to be that, no feelings involved.
I can see that Tanya is starting to believe that it was more than just sex, but she's being completely unreasonable. It's obvious that it was just sex and she *knew* it last night.

Edit: Vicky7 posted while i was typing that.
Quote:
“Oh right, who’s that then?” Lena asked fishing for information. Had Yulia stayed with her mystery boyfriend?
I'm sorry but i smiled when i read that. Lena, i love you but you're a bit slow, aren't you?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Last edited by haku; 08-12-2003 at 23:25.
Old 08-12-2003, 23:39   #253
Участник

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by haku
It always feels weird when people call me manly lol.

They had a night of sex and both girls knew what they were doing. No one used anyone, or they both used each other. They both had fun and there's nothing wrong with that.
Yulia shouldn't feel ashamed. (It's not like Lena is being a nun herself.)
I can see that Tanya is starting to believe that it was more than just sex, but she's being completely unreasonable. It's obvious that it was just sex and she *knew* it last night.
Oh, now I feel manly, LOL, cos I totally agree with you haku !

Quote:
I'm sorry but i smiled when i read that. Lena, i love you but you're a bit slow, aren't you?
Yes she is........!!!

Thank you vicky7 !
Old 09-12-2003, 16:43   #254
Gimme some sugar!

jeez, she sure is...!

and thanx haku for u'r opinoion
Old 09-12-2003, 20:54   #255
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
haku, I totaly agree with you. Thanks for voicing your opinion. I had been brooding over that for the past days cause I just couldn't find the right words. Word you did find.

And Lenie Benie? She's awfully slow but cute

EDIT: damn I totally forgot to comment on the chapter *slaps her forehead*

Vicky7 your work is simply amazing. You are a great writer and the last chapter was great. Seems like their talk will be interesting.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
Old 10-12-2003, 00:51   #256
we shout

awwww... for Lena

.. but there is something I wonder ... okay but I wont say it ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 10-12-2003, 14:23   #257
Прохожий

Okay...finally I've read the fic and I love, love, love it Amazing...me want more more more more more more !!!!!!!!
you are such a good writer !!!! keep up the amazing work
Old 12-12-2003, 00:21   #258
what can I say...

Chapter 21 part 3

It was seven O’clock before Yulia turned the key in the lock and quietly shut the front door behind her. She had decided to work late in hope that Lena would have gone to Roman’s by the time she got home, she really didn’t want to talk to her. What was there to say?

As the day had gone on Yulia had felt increasingly betrayed by Lena’s actions to the point where she just wanted to pack up her things and move out of the apartment. How could she stay there with Lena when even the thought of her marrying Roman was killing her? What would it do to her if she actually had to be at the wedding? No, she couldn’t do it, she couldn’t be there and she couldn’t give Lena her congratulations.

There wasn’t a choice now she would have to look for a new place to live. Her friendship with Lena had deteriorated to the extent that it was virtually non-existent and Yulia knew there was no way back once Lena confronted her about the wedding. There wasn’t any way around it she could only tell the truth and that was bound to strike the deadly blow to their already floundering relationship.

Lena spotted Yulia instantly as she walked through the door having virtually camped herself near the front door in anticipation of her arrival. “Oh there you are, you had anything to eat?”

“No not yet” Yulia replied cursing her own bad luck, didn’t engaged couples like to spend any time with each other, if so why was Lena here waiting for her?

“I saved you some dinner if you’d like that” Lena said smiling sweetly at Yulia trying to ease the tension between them and pointing at the dinner she had put on the hot plate.

“Great thanks” Yulia grabbed a knife and fork and placed her dinner plate down on the kitchen table and started to dig in. She was absolutely starving she always was when she was hung over. To Yulia’s dismay Lena sat down in the chair opposite to her obviously determined to talk.

Lena propped her elbow on the table and rested her hand under her chin watching Yulia momentarily and studying her face. “You look tired, are you alright?”

“Yeah fine” Yulia said between the huge gulps of food she was taking “Just didn’t get much sleep last night” she conceded.

“You staying in tonight then?” Lena looked at her hopefully. They hadn’t had an night in together for so long.

“ Yeah figure I should have an early night” Yulia said still studying the contents of her plate as opposed to looking Lena in the eye, she couldn’t do it, she felt so angry and bitter that she knew she was liable to explode at any minute. She would need to make her excuses and go to bed, that way she couldn’t lose the plot completely.

“Looking at you I think that might be a good idea”

“I look like s**t don’t I?”

“Nah, you always look good” Lena said shyly feeling nervous about paying Yulia even the slightest compliment in case she got the wrong idea about her, probably not for the first time after the kissing. “But I know you and I can tell you need some rest”

“Ha” Yulia said with a wry smile. Who was Lena trying to kid? It was laughable, she didn’t know her at all.

“Anyway you, I have a bone to pick!”

Yulia squirmed uncomfortably in her seat trying to act naturally. “What, what?”

“Surprise party ring any bells?” Lena again smiled broadly.

Yulia breathed again, “Oh yeah.”

“You know I’m really sorry it got ruined Yul,” Lena said softly “I would have loved to have been here, I bet it was brilliant.” She had enjoyed New York but would have relished the sight of a party that Yulia had organised for her. It would have meant so much to her and it still did, even though she hadn’t been there to know Yulia cared was enough.

“Nah, it was anything really that special, just a few drinks and stuff, no big deal.” Yulia shrugged on the verge of blushing, Lena was the only person who had this ability to turn her into a gibbering wreck.

“But the thought was there so thanks, it means a lot to know that you were thinking of me on my birthday” Lena said sincerely.

Yulia shrugged again, “What are friends for?” she managed lamely once again playing down her efforts for Lena’s party. Telling Lena that she had been left in tears by the fact she had instead gone to New York with Roman wasn’t going to do either of them any good.

Lena leaned over and rubbed Yulia’s hand affectionately “Aww you’re so sweet, you know that?”

Yulia quickly pulled away wanting no physical contact with Lena “I’ve just remembered I haven’t given you your presents yet” she said standing up sharply.

“Presents?” Lena questioned.

“Yeah, hang on I’ll be right back”

Yulia went to her room where she had stacked up the presents she had bought for Lena. Before taking them out to her Yulia removed the small box containing the heart shaped locket and hid it in the bottom of her bedside table, she would never be able to give it to her, it was a present Lena could never receive from Yulia her ‘friend’ she thought sadly.

She walked back into the kitchen with the pile of presents and placed them down on the kitchen table “Here you go”

“Thanks” Lena unwrapped them all hurriedly to find herself disappointed. The presents were typically thoughtful but very impersonal, she had hoped for something more…

“You like them all?” Yulia asked as Lena had finished unwrapping the last of the presents.

“Yeah love them” Lena feigned enthusiasm.

“Good I’m glad”

“Anyway Yul you haven’t told me what you think?” Lena held out her hand showing off her engagement ring to Yulia finding it a little strange that Yulia hadn’t said a word about her marrying Roman.

“It’s…er…nice” Yulia said swallowing hard on the lump that had formed in her throat. She had avoided looking at the ring but she could no longer do that now that Lena had thrust it in her face, the wedding was a reality she would have to deal with.

“He bought it from Tiffany’s” Lena said proudly once again admiring her ring.

“So he splashed out, good for him” Yulia said sarcastically, jealousy now taking hold of her.

“I was just wondering Yul…” Lena hesitated nervously, “Will you be my maid of honour?”

“NO WAY!” Yulia exclaimed without thinking, was Lena serious?

Lena was shocked, “Why not?”

“Because I…I don’t want to” Yulia stammered. Because I love you she so badly wanted to say.

Lena decided to press the issue. “But why not?”

Yulia caught her breath. “It’s just I don’t think it’s the best thing for you to marry him”

“Why do you hate him so much?” Lena probed her, her voice infected with anger and irritation.

“You just wouldn’t understand or even want to” Yulia mumbled eyeing the gravy stain on the table before her.

“You can’t just say that and leave it at that” Lena raged.

“There’s nothing to say Lena, you’re getting married to him and I can’t offer you my congratulations because I’m not a f**king hypocrite” Yulia said raising her voice slightly, clenching her fists under the table trying to control her temper.

“You’re changed” Lena stated, tears now welling up in her eyes.

“How?” Yulia asked surprised. As far as she could see she wasn’t the one who had changed.

“Ever since…” Lena’s voice trailed off as the phone rang and she went to pick it up relieved that she hadn’t blurted out about the kiss because as far as Yulia was concerned she had no recollection.

Lena was less than thrilled though to hear who was calling. “Hi Lena can I speak to Yulia please?”

Lena didn’t even reply simply thrusting the phone into Yulia’s hand. “It’s your best friend Tanya” She stormed out of the room and ended up pacing around her bedroom. Yulia was frustrating her so much, what the hell was her problem? With adrenaline pumping through her body she decided no matter what they would thrash their problems out tonight, all this silliness had to stop.

Lena stopped outside the closed kitchen door as she heard Yulia mention Roman in conversation. “But she wouldn’t understand Tanya,” she heard her say. “How can I tell her how I feel about Roman?”

Lena had heard enough. She really couldn’t stand to hear anymore so she retreated to her bedroom. Had she heard right? Yulia had feelings for Roman? She sat down on the edge of her bed and held her head in her hands. It would explain so much. This was her biggest nightmare…
Old 12-12-2003, 00:30   #259
Yearning

Send a message via AIM to dare2dream28 Send a message via MSN to dare2dream28
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pulls hair out* GOD FREAKEN DARNIT!! DAMN TANYA!!!!! OMG I am soooooooo freaken pissed at Tanya right now!!!! Why the freak does she have to a)interrupt them at a VERY IMPORTANT GOSH FOR SAKEN TIME and then b) make Yulia sound she has...I can't even say it!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! UGH *throws hands up and leaves for the umpteenth time*
Old 12-12-2003, 00:41   #260
Gimme some sugar!

jeez, i'll freak out!!! THEY ARE JUST FREAKING ME OUT!!!

*joins dare2dream in pulling hair out*
ReplyPost New Thread