Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Tokio Hotel

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 15-09-2005, 23:49   #81
Участник

Lux, I'm not offended. Mostly bacuse I don't know if I should be offended. Lol. So I don't have a gaydar, big deal? Whatever, I couldn't give a toss.

I'm still not convinced Tokio Hotel boys are gay.
Old 15-09-2005, 23:57   #82
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbeidar
Lux, I'm not offended. Mostly bacuse I don't know if I should be offended. Lol. So I don't have a gaydar, big deal? Whatever, I couldn't give a toss.

I'm still not convinced Tokio Hotel boys are gay.

i'm not saying it to be offensive but when straight girls declare what only queer people have a right to declare, it's not fair, is it. you couldn't give a toss? ok then. that being said, you can't really judge on whether WHO is gay or not, can you? i mean, can't gay people be better at judging? those are my two cents.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 16-09-2005, 00:13   #83
iMod

Oh my… "what only queer people have a right to declare"… "you can't really judge (coz you're straight)"… Watch out, the gay police is out tonight and it's forbidding straight people to express their opinion.
As i recall, plenty of gay people had their 'gaydar' fooled by Tatu on this very forum, it's not such an accurate tool that it allows them to forbid straight people to express their opinion on the matter.

Whatever.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 16-09-2005, 00:20   #84
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
there is a difference between expressing opinion and declaring your opinion as the accurate observation. whether tatu fooled queer people is another story. it's different with everyone and that was the point they were trying to make, wasn't it? to blur the line between real and what could potentially be real. anyway, that's not my point.
my point is, gay people have every right to judge accurately or otherwise because they are GAY. for straight people to go around declaring what they think is to be true, is not right. you're taking something away from them. it's not fair.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Last edited by Lux; 16-09-2005 at 00:45.
Old 16-09-2005, 00:33   #85
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
THEY ARE GAY, END OF STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 16-09-2005, 00:37   #86
kis$ it

i second that ^

Offtop:
haku - do you not like me? what is it? is it cause i'm american?
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 16-09-2005, 01:35   #87
Caterfly's

Send a message via AIM to Bitty2002
Bill makes me feel wrong, I don't know why, because I liked Tatu at 15, well more so when they were 17+, and I am the same age, but still. These boys make me feel dirty for thinking they are hot. Bill is a gay-girl-who-doesn't-want-to-be-gay's dream. Just clip his b** and he could stay that way forever, and you'd have the perfect looking little lesbian girl with a penis and no one to call you gay for finding him hot.

These are the types of guys I would have found attractive back when I was in denial. I should have known, lol.

While other people are trying to decide if Bill is a gay boy, I am trying to decide if he is a skinny, 20 yr old lesbian... And is that guy with the dreads his brother?

EDIT: Okay I just watched that Raining Men performance when he...she? was 13. He is either gay, a girl, or....very secure in his dorkiness.

EDIT2: Haku - Gaydar isn't limited to gay people, but when you are gay and have personal experience or suround yourself with a bigger gay community, you probably are better at guessing, Doesn't mean straight people can't guess and guess correctly. Of course, your example of Tatu and gay people wrong falls a bit flat...how many times must it be restated that Yulia is at least bisexual? She has made this fairly clear, clearer than anything else we have heard. But bisexual people (or people who don't like labels and fall in love with souls, rather than genitalia **to clarify this was not a definition of bisexual, but rather just another generic grouping of those in the grey area of sexuality, where physical gender doesn't matter, I am not saying lesbians and straight people do not love souls) don't count. And I still argue Lena is something not straight. Remember, they said everyone is a little gay? For someone to make such a sweeping statement, they must include themselves in the "everyone". So they must think they are "at least a little gay".

Last edited by Bitty2002; 16-09-2005 at 10:43.
Old 16-09-2005, 01:36   #88
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitty2002
And is that guy with the dreads his brother?
A twin brother.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 16-09-2005, 01:51   #89
Участник

Quote:
These boys make me feel dirty for thinking they are hot.
OMG! That's exactly how I feel. Lol.
Old 16-09-2005, 01:57   #90
Caterfly's

katbeidar - I know.......I know
Old 16-09-2005, 04:46   #91
Harrumph.

There is only one answer to this dilemma.

We must Kill Bill.

(Or someone could ask him if he likes boys or girls? I'm quite sure the question will arise when he's older.)
Old 16-09-2005, 06:28   #92
blah

Offtop:
Quote:
bisexual people (or people who don't like labels and fall in love with souls, rather than genitalia)
well, dear Bitty.. i feel offended by that! i love my girlfriend's soul, not her... thingy! i mean, i love that too, i love the whole of her hihi. love is between 2 souls, not between 2 genitals. or not between a person and someone else's sexual organs. "darling? look, i really, really, really LOVE your you-know-what. and it just so happens that it has an attachment: the rest of you."

and what makes you think gay people like labels? "oh, it's good that i'm gay because i lurrrves me some labels!"
Old 16-09-2005, 10:37   #93
Caterfly's

Offtop:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaQueen
well, dear Bitty.. i feel offended by that! i love my girlfriend's soul, not her... thingy!….
I think you totally misread my intention. I agree with you, exactly. I don't want to get into some long winded explanation, but I have a hard time avoiding those... My point was that society, humans in general like to think in black and white, put labels on things. People don't seek to be labeled, but people are labeled. My point is that if someone says, I am not a lesbian, people assume they are 100% straight. Vice versa. Trust me, I have faced this long convo many, many times. My point was that people don’t fall in love with genitalia, they fall in love with souls, so why is it that one has to label themselves by the genitalia they seek, when there are some out there that don’t even think of the sex. People want to think they understand this idea, but then the moment someone says, I am not this label, I just love someone, they assume it to be a negation of a sexual love as well. As if by saying I am not this extreme, therefore I can't be anywhere in the middle, but must be on the complete other side of the spectrum. I don’t think it is so black and white, because love between two souls can’t be so black and white.

Last edited by haku; 16-09-2005 at 11:58. Reason: to fix offtop tag
Old 16-09-2005, 17:53   #94
blah

Offtop:
Quote:
I think you totally misread my intention. I agree with you, exactly. My point was that people don’t fall in love with genitalia, they fall in love with souls, so why is it that one has to label themselves by the genitalia they seek, when there are some out there that don’t even think of the sex.
Ah, I see your point. Sorry, didn't mean to jump at your throat like that. My bad, Bitty
Old 16-09-2005, 20:42   #95
"... I love birds"

Tokio Hotel are great I just wanna thank Rachel for telling me about them and sending me the song!!!! I couldnt believe Bill was a guy when I first saw his pic, he was just soooo hot, i presumed he was a girl

Are u sure he isnt a girl really
Old 17-09-2005, 23:42   #96
Primetime Anchor

They seem to have recorded their first album "Schrei". It will contain 12 tracks:

1. Lebe die Sekunde
2. Schrei
3. Ich bin nicht Ich
4. Durch den Monsun
5. Gegen meinen Willen
6. Freund bleiben
7. Wenn nichts mehr geht
8. Rette mich
9. Jung und nicht mehr
10. Lass uns raus
11. Der letzte Tag
12. Unendlichkeit

A good pic of Bill (for Rach & Katie)
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:
Old 17-09-2005, 23:53   #97
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by forre
Katie
Aaww... it's been ages since anyone's called me that... thank you, it's sweet.

Love the photo of Bill. Hot as usual. I feel I should follow in Lena's foot steps, and go confess my sins...

And "yay" for the album. However, I'm a bit sad that they didn't record a few English songs.

Last edited by Kate; 18-09-2005 at 00:05.
Old 18-09-2005, 00:01   #98
kis$ it

http://www.bravo.de/online/bildDB/7495_485.jpg
i don't pine after adolescent boys but that is hot
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 18-09-2005, 01:49   #99
Primetime Anchor

There was an interview in the Bravo mag and Tom said that he had two girlfriends (Yulia and Sabrina) back then but he's single at the moment. One of his ex girlfriends said that they kissed only. No sex. Both girlfriends were a little older than Tom.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:
Old 18-09-2005, 02:14   #100
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by forre
One of his ex girlfriends said that they kissed only. No sex.
I doubt Bill's a virgin though. He's in show-biz. And, as we all know from American movies, show business related meetings are always conducted in strip clubs.
ReplyPost New Thread