Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

Fanfic - Have we met?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 23-05-2005, 17:14   #21
we shout

Quote:
“Oh my god even if I told you, you would just forget by tomorrow anyways. So shut up and let’s go to sleep.”

“No really tell me! Why wouldn’t I”

“Night! Love you.”

“Yulia!”

“Snore.”

Smack.
this part is really funny! more!

Quote:
“Don’t worry. This is one fool proof plan that no one has ever thought of.” Vik said with oozing confidence.
[ oh wow.. very interesting .. hmm.. I'm looking forward... ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
i'm just interested in one thing. how can your leg get stuck in the stearing wheel..?!
[ duh! .. steering wheel came in many size of hole in the middle where your hand can go through.. some you can fit in your foot and some not .. some you can fit in your foot and not out .. duh! smack! ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 24-05-2005, 00:07   #22
Gimme some sugar!

i mean, car sex can be fun, but NOT on the drivers side
Old 24-05-2005, 02:57   #23
we shout

[ I see you have lots of experience .. eh?! ...Shax is only 15 .. you see .. their size can fit on driver's side when you pull the car seat a bit backward .. what is your height again Veg? you are 5'9" right? .. I guess .... you cannot .. heh heh ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 24-05-2005, 06:32   #24
God of All Things Girthy

Send a message via MSN to Shakrin
Quote:
Shax is only 15 ..
hey hey hey was that some kind of...making fun of my age...and height??? lol
i'm actually quite tall thank you very much...5'7 and a still growing body...yea yea!
~~~~~~~~~~~
*Yawn*~ ...Is it alright if I hold you through the night...?

Last edited by Shakrin; 25-05-2005 at 03:36.
Old 24-05-2005, 12:32   #25
Gimme some sugar!

i'm 171 cm so no i can't fit LoL but it's ok in the back
Old 26-05-2005, 19:45   #26
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakrin
i'm actually quite tall thank you very much...5'7 and a still growing body...yea yea!
[ so .. you don't have much experience about that .. I see .. ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 27-05-2005, 02:47   #27
God of All Things Girthy

LoL i did on the hood of the car, trunk of the car and on top of the car...but neva on the driver's seat...i just thought that ppl could fit, can't they? it looked roomy nuff in my parents car...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 27-05-2005, 21:27   #28
we shout

ooops! wrong button.... LoL
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 29-05-2005, 08:21   #29
God of All Things Girthy

Chapter 5

“I fold. Damn it!” Lena cursed before reluctantly pulling off her shirt. Vik and Yulia whooped and cheered at the sight that greeted them.

Ahh, strip poker. Where would we be without you we do not know.

Vik was already down to his lace-less shoes and one sock, and his boxers, revealing his rippling body. Lena was down to her strawberry decorated underwear, with her matching bra, awing her opponents with her impressive curves and contours of her almost impossibly perfect body. Yulia was the only person who still had a shirt and pants on. Her under garments were gone long ago.

All three of them were either drooling or grinning, shifty eyes trying to catch each other’s tell tale signs of bluffing.

It’s been almost four months since the incident when Vik rescued them from the lunatic with the metal bar. Their new found friendship was growing, which even Vik himself found surprising.

“I fold. Ohhh dear.” Yulia stalled, laughing and scratching and ruffling her hair in a nervous habit. Vik and Lena was cheering and urging her on, clapping continuously.

“Come on! Show us yours! Come on!” Yulia laughed.

“Guys, I do not have anything under this shirt though. Are you sure??”

“Come on Yulchik, show us your secret garden!!” Vik said out loud. Lena snorted out a laughter before going hysterical.

“Ya, Yulia! Show us the garden!!” Lena said between the fits of giggles.

The brunette shrugged. She must respect the rules of the game. With amusement tracing her lips, she slowly started to take off her shirt.

“You asked for it bitches!”

“Woo!!!!”

“This is quite impressive, Miss Volkova. I think your true talents are finally showing through. I think Ivan’s efforts are also finally paying off. Good job, both of you.” Mr. Katina said with pride in his tone of voice. He then rolled up the papers into portable cylinders and handed them to his mobile secretary.

“Ivan, I want you to talk to the Sanpan Company again.” Mr. Katina resumed.

“The Sanpan? But I thought that was once in a lifetime chance sir?” Ivan said, wonders and surprise piquing his voice.

“It was. It is. But Miss Volkova here is once in a life time treasure who is more than capable of finishing off the Sanpan. So talk to them again from me. I’m sure they’ll give us a second chance. Staggering perhaps, but still a chance.” Mr. Katina continued, organizing the stray papers back into one folder he had in front of him, then handing it to his secretary.

Ivan nodded and winked at Yulia. Yulia had to smile.

“Well my friends, I think we’ve done we could for today. I’ll see you two tomorrow, and hopefully the day after with the Sanpan with us.”

Ivan and Yulia both nodded before standing from their seats.

“Honey, I’m home!” Yulia’s voice boomed against the coarse walls of her bungalow. She could hear a smirk come from the bedroom, then a slight murmur which she heard it as, “…Charming…”

You bet your ass she was charming. And she was at the top notch of her ego ness since the meeting this morning. As she danced and flowed into the room with no definite pattern, she found her lover sitting stretched out on the bed with a book in hand.

“What’s gotten into you today? Did Ivan the Stud Muffin, flash you or something?” Lena asked, with a grin plastered on her face by Yulia’s dancing motions. She was barely keeping herself from laughing, for she could not dance at all. Then Yulia brought up her biceps up to her mouth, giving them a brush of kisses, doing the buffing up motions in front of Lena, posing.

Then with a vibrant shine from Yulia as she twirled around, she ran towards the bed and jumped on the mattress on top of Lena. With a yelp, Lena’s arms automatically went around Yulia’s figure, her face laughing.

“Hey you could’ve gotten hurt!” Lena scolded teasingly, tapping the tip of Yulia’s nose with her index finger. Yulia giggled then gave Lena a hearty hug before a tender kiss. Then with a wink, she replied, “No worries. No matter how much I pounce on you, your airbags would keep me safe.” Yulia was grinning, her eyes clearly shifting its gaze lazily around Lena’s breasts.

Smack.

“No really. What happened that made you so happy?” She attempted at a civil conversation once more.

“Do you remember, the first day when we decided to be couples?”

“Of course I do. That was the foulest, disgusting shot of sobering concoction I’ve ever had in my whole life.”

Yulia snorted out a laugh before she continued. “Well do you remember why we ditched work to go to that bar?”

“Well I failed my driver’s license and you mucked up some deal with another company…”

“Well that company, my lovely, *lovely* friend, might be offering our company their contract again!!” A splash of joy rushed into Lena’s facial expression, tugging Yulia into an embrace of congrats.

“AND! My lovely partner… Since I’m feeling very, very good… I was thinking we could spend some time…” Yulia paused to give Lena another kiss. “Right here in the bed…” She paused again to give a dragging lick across Lena’s throat. “Hump like bunnies…” Yulia reached for Lena collar but the red head stopped her.

“Again with the bunnies! Will please stop comparing us to the damn bunnies!” Lena exclaimed. But Yulia just blinked before smiling sheepishly and reaching for Lena’s collar again.

“Fine… We’ll hump like rabbits…” She popped each buttons open on Lena’s blouse, kissing the bare collar bone visible within her eyes sight. “And after I make you pass out from multiple orgasms…” Lena snorted again. Then Yulia gave a sharp nip on Lena skin, making her jump. “As I was saying… After I make you pass out… I have a big, juicy, just damn right biggest,”

“Kiss?” Lena intervened.

“No. Now let me finish. Damn right biggest, and the most awfully joyful,”

“Oh my god, more humping?”

“No! Now would you please let me,”

“Is it the bunny ears again? Yulia that’s kind of getting creepy…”

“You know what? I’m not going to tell you now. You’ll have to see for yourself… After you’ve woken up from the passing out of multiple orgasms.” Lena snorted again. “Snort? Defiant are we? Oh we’ll see about that, Katina…” Yulia ominously trailed into a mere whisper with her sentence before pushing Lena’s upper body harshly against the mattress beneath them.

“You know Yulia, I could just ask you to marry me right now. You are just so… so… thoughtful and sweet and…”

“Sexy? I know. Now go on, I’ll be waiting for you either with a flower, or a handkerchief and a bucket of ice cream in hand. Go on.” Yulia pushed Lena out the little glass paned door with a man in his mid forties and a clip board in his arms.

Lena Katina was a very happy lesbian, to say the least. She was practically bouncing up and down cloud nine. It baffling to ask “Why?” when Lena and Yulia did nothing but spend endless time in bed since last night until this morning. But another reason Lena was so happy and on the verge of proposing to the brunette spiked woman, was that Yulia had arranged and paid for Lena’s nineteenth driver’s license test.

Yulia sighed, as she left the building for the nearest convenient store. It was a cozy little place, where they sold flowers and chocolate buckets in one place. With her trademark egotistical smirk, she picked up a single pink looking flower and went up to the cashier.

“Oh… Is that for me doll face?” A man behind her at the line merrily commented, making Yulia look back in annoyance. But her mood changed when she saw it was Vik.

He had nothing but a white tank and a bathing suit looking shorts with his sunglasses fixated at the bridge of his nose. He was grinning, and Yulia knew if she wasn’t gay, she would pounce on this beefcake before he could even blink three times.

“Maybe it is Vikster…” Yulia replied with a wink. Then she pretended to look down and gasp, bringing up her hand up to her mouth in a gesture to conceal her intrigues and good natured horror. “Oooh, Vik… Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just very glad to see me?”

Vik chuckled before handing out a bill from his pocket and handing it to the cashier to pay for his stuff as well as Yulia’s flower. “Sadly, it’s a gun.”

Yulia smirked before giving Vik a light punch on his shoulder. “Loser…” Smirking along, Vik followed Yulia out of the store, the grin on his face not leaving.

“So, where are you going to go now?” Vik asked tentatively. Yulia scratched her head before looking around her surroundings.

“Well I’m not sure yet. I got Lena to take her driver’s license today, so I’m got nothing to do for an hour. And plus it’s the weekends, and I’ve already had my meeting with Mr. Katina and Ivan…So… Maybe I’ll just wander like a loner.” Yulia said disinterestedly, bringing up the flower up to her nose and taking a whiff.

“Then, come hang with me. I wanted a company to my daily trips to the pub anyways. You do remember Jo’s, right?” Vik asked.

“I sure do. I will never forget that place…”

“I know why.”

“Why?”

“Because you and I had our first kiss there. I was just such a good kisser, I blew your mind causing you to never forget that trip.” Vik said contemptuously. Yulia rolled her eyes.

“Well now I won’t go that far as to making lies about how the past really went. And are you sure you want to test that best kisser theory out?”

Vik’s brows went up, his head turned to give Yulia a suspecting side glare. “What are you thinking about?”

Yulia slapped her hand on Vik’s shoulders, and smiled. “A lot of things…”

“I GOT IT! I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!!!”

“Yes, congratulations Miss Katina. Now if you’ll please step inside the office for to have your picture taken.” The supervisor asked, his hand stretched out to a wide spacious cubicle.

Lena blushed and nodded, quickly shuffling inside the office. She excitedly took a seat on the high stool and smiled widely for the camera. She couldn’t wait to tell Yulia.

An old aged woman smacking on her gum and eyed the red haired woman who sat before her. Her brows raised in a bored motion as she heaved a sigh. Collecting up a piece of paper from behind her desk, she read the name then placed it down on the desk again.

“Smile Miss Katina, let’s see those pearls.”

Splitting up her face with a wicked grin, she said, “Hawaii, Waikiki, Husky, My dear camera, look at me!!”

The flash on the camera went off with a whir of a click.

“I feel… So… Violated…and… and…” Vik stammered as he continued to rub his lips with the back of his sleeves. Yulia was laughing and holding her stomach.

“I cannot believe you actually made out with another guy for a free pitcher of beer!!” The brunette bellowed before clinging on to Vik and laughing towards the ground.

“Shut up… I actually though it was a woman. The next time I go, I’m not giving Jo any tips.”

“Hey don’t blame Jo! He didn’t even know if it was a woman either… But… It’s still hilarious!!” Yuia said, then instinctively glancing at her watch. “Whoa hey! Time to go back to my curvaceous red riding hood. You coming with?”

Vik eyed at her, the sleeve still practically glued to his lips. “What for?” He muffled through the fabric.

“I’m positive she passed this time…So I’m thinking of taking her to a club or a bar to celebrate. You should come. I want her to see you sucking another’s guy’s face.” Vik frowned at Yulia suggestion and made gagging noises. Yulia snorted.

“Hey, that’s really inappropriate.”

“Oh my god shut up, your face is inappropriate. So are you coming with?”

Vik shrugged, sighing. “Fine.”

“To Lena’s mad driving skills.” Yulia yelled, holding up her mug up high on the air. Vik clinked his mug against Yulia’s. Lena blushed before raising her own mug to clink it against the two mugs.

“Cheers!” They all yelled. Then the second after, they dipped the mug to their lips, pouring in all of the contents in one shot.

Then as soon as all three slammed the bottoms of their mugs on the wooden table, Vik’s cheery ring tone of teletubbies on his mobile phone started. Some beer left in Lena’s mouth came right out of her nose before going absolutely hysterical.

Vik’s frantic expression to shut the ring tone off, he quickly rushed to outside. Yulia smirked as she handed Lena a napkin.

“Kolya… Yes. Uh-huh. I know that. No, everything is going as planned. It’s going to be today alright… Yeah, I’ll be fine. I hope not. Yes, I’ll see you at the hospital.” With a last nod, he flipped off the phone and slipped it back into his pocket.

Everything was going as planned. All he needed were just a few more drinks.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 29-05-2005, 10:11   #30
we shout

Quote:
“I fold. Damn it!” Lena cursed before reluctantly pulling off her
LoL LoL .. Veg . there you got the answer how did Lena's foot managed to stuck in that steering.. LoL

Quote:
“No worries. No matter how much I pounce on you, your airbags would keep me safe.” Yulia was grinning, her eyes clearly shifting its gaze lazily around Lena’s breasts.

Smack.
ahahahaha I like this kind..

Thanks for update Shakrin .. wo .. this is getting interesting.. what is the plan!!?? I'm so curious to dead!

oh btw, Shak .. "Mr. Katina" sound a little weird name to me for a Russian man ..I think I read that some that name ending with "aaa" is always refer to female .. like if Ivan is female he should be called Ivana Shapovalova ... but since he is male his name is Ivan Shapovalov...

You see...

Volkova Yulia Olegovna
Katina Elena Sergeevna

So .. Mr. Katina should be something like Mr. Sergey Katin ..
And if you mention Yulia's father should be Mr. Oleg Volkov ..

I think ...

there you need more research about russian name for next fanfic.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 29-05-2005, 13:53   #31
Gimme some sugar!

yes. female is 'a' ending

for example: Veggie Denialovna DeLite
Old 29-05-2005, 14:31   #32
we shout

oit wrong example... shouldl be Veggia Denialena DeLiatova .. yeah!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 29-05-2005, 15:33   #33
Gimme some sugar!

nope.

first is name: it's veggie

next is father's name with -ovna (for girls)
and then last name: delite

so if we go buy russian names, it goes like this:

Veggiea Denialovna Delitea

this doesn't sound assasin
Old 29-05-2005, 17:56   #34
я хочу Лину столь плохо

Send a message via MSN to tatu_rocs
hahahaha insane
~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it right now about a a million copies going back, Amy a nerd!-Amy Lee
Old 29-05-2005, 18:01   #35
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
nope.

first is name: it's veggie

next is father's name with -ovna (for girls)
and then last name: delite

so if we go buy russian names, it goes like this:

Veggiea Denialovna Delitea

this doesn't sound assasin

LoL LoL ..

I like Denial Vera Zivkovic and you'd be Veggie Delite Zivkovic! there sounded assasin?

PS: I'm listening to intrumental piano original CD.. song .. "Did you ever know you are my hero" ... beautiful .. ummmm .. assasin do this right? and I have this aromatherapy smell thing .. now my room smell like in forest... ummmm : )
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 29-05-2005, 18:11   #36
Gimme some sugar!

yes assasin needs to be calm. i use incens from india. smells so hmmmmm.... :^)

as for my name, make it Veggie Denial DeLite. coooool
Old 29-05-2005, 18:27   #37
we shout

oh okay .. you can have that Denial in the middle no problem .. so now we are bound to each other and must never betray and not to forget b'day ..and you'll paint little postcard for me.. deal? I want to do that little postcard painting too ...

okay back to topic:

about the name, the middle one should be the name of the person .. Yulia and Elena is placed in the middle of thier full name... but we are no bound by it rules because we are not russian .. so its okay.

okay .. back to off topic.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 29-05-2005, 20:10   #38
Gimme some sugar!

yes.. i can't find my temepera...

can i use edible paint....?
Old 29-05-2005, 20:41   #39
we shout

sure .. but no brush please.. I prefer urr.. fingers..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 29-05-2005, 20:46   #40
Gimme some sugar!

well ofcourse babe

oh btw i forgot to tell shax about the last chapter. it was very funny and i enjoyed it very much! and it's great that you write so well
ReplyPost New Thread