Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

Fanfic - More Than Bargained For

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 28-06-2005, 13:52   #161
Gimme some sugar!

what a mofo this yulia

she better get a huge ass hug for those backstage passes! yah, lena?
Old 02-07-2005, 11:55   #162
God of All Things Girthy

Send a message via MSN to Shakrin
ass hug?? whats that?? how can you possibly hug a person with their ass??

EDIT: NVM I got it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
*Yawn*~ ...Is it alright if I hold you through the night...?
Old 03-07-2005, 20:13   #163
Gimme some sugar!

rofl

shax babe, you are so amazing and i love you
Old 04-07-2005, 09:22   #164
God of All Things Girthy

just for the record n i didnt wanna leave u hanging...

i love you too!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 06-07-2005, 23:05   #165
Yearning

Send a message via AIM to dare2dream28 Send a message via MSN to dare2dream28
Veggie_Delite & Shakrin OMG ROTFLMAO@ the ass hug stuff!!!! You two literally had me laughing out loud at that! You'll see in the next update just how much I liked the 'ass hug' idea. Make sure to read my Author's note at the bottom.

Chapter 56 pt 1

On the drive home, it took all the control Yulia had not to burst out screaming that she had actually won the backstage passes. What’s the perfect way to surprise Lena? Well, before I even think about surprising her, I better get some armor fit for a battle since no doubt she’s going to pummel right over me in excitement. Yulia couldn’t help but let a small giggle pass her lips.

“What do you think’s so funny?” Lena asked.

“Ummm…” Think Volkster, think! “I was just thinking, how do you give an ass hug?” Yulia said. Wait…an *ass* hug? Where did *that* come from??

“An *ass* hug? What the hell is that?” Lena gave Yulia a quizzical look.

“Uhh, you know when people say that they gave someone a ‘huge ass hug’? How on earth do you give a hug with your ass? Is that something that you crazy Americans came up with that the rest of the world hasn’t caught on to yet?”

Lena busted out laughing, slightly swerving because of the happy laughter tears that were slightly blurring her vision. “Oh my gosh, Yulia! HAHA! That’s gotta be your new catch phrase! I can see the headlines now: ‘America Obsessed with Ass Hug Fad via Crazy Russian Student; Experts warn against air-quality danger resulting from increased farts.”

“You are *crazy*, you know that?” Yulia laughed. One of the many reasons I can’t get enough of you!

Judging from the regular sounds of Lena’s jeep pulling up to the cabin instead of a combination of tires squealing in addition to blaring Shania music, Mrs. Katina easily deciphered that Lena nor Yulia had won the backstage passes. Oh dear. That girl is going to be pouting around the house for a week! Poor child.

“No luck this time?” Mrs. Katina asked as she looked between Yulia and Lena.

“Nah.” Lena answered. (gold star to anyone who got the Shania song reference hehe)

“It’ll be alright though! We just have to take advice from Shania and be optimistic, right? I have a feeling that you’ll still get to meet Shania somehow.” Yulia added. Hehe!

Mrs. Katina noticed a spark in Yulia’s eyes when she said this, but chose to ignore it.

“We’ll see I guess. Anyways, I’m going to take Rebel out for a walk. You wanna come, Yulia?” Lena asked as she went to get Rebel’s leash.

At the jingle of his leash, Rebel came running into the living room. Right before he made it to Lena, however, he suddenly stopped as he was overcome with a coughing fit. Lena immediately was at his side, afraid to touch him since she wasn’t sure if it would help or hurt him.

“Woah, woah, woah, Rebel. Easy there boy.” Lena rubbed Rebel’s back as the cough died down.

“He did that yesterday after you left. Dad said that when he took Reb out on a walk yesterday that he stopped a few times and coughed just like that.” Mrs. Katina said as she gave Rebel a worrisome look.

“Well we better keep a close eye on that. I don’t like the sound of it.” Lena unconsciously pulled Rebel a little closer as she spoke.

“We’ll just take it a little slower today. No worries.” Yulia said as she grabbed a few of Rebel’s treats and some water for the walk.

Rebel looked eager as always, which eased Lena’s mind a bit. “Alright then. Let’s get Gabby (the other dog, remember? Yeah, been a long time LOL) and head out.”

-------

During the walk, Yulia noticed that Lena was quieter than normal, which she assumed was because of the contest. I can’t let her mope around all day. Ohhh I know what I’ll do!

Yulia abruptly bent over, parted her butt cheeks with her hands, and shuffled backwards right into Lena’s hip.

“Ewww! Yulia, what on earth are you doing?”

“I’m giving you an ass hug, what does it look like?” Yulia said as she continued to rub her butt on Lena.

“It *looks* like you’ve got this massive itch in between your butt checks and are attempting to use me as a huge scratch post! *That’s* what it looks like!” Lena couldn’t help but laugh at Yulia when she froze in her ass hug position.

Lena almost peed her pants laughing when unexpectedly, Rebel walked over to Yulia and sniffed her butt, since after all, that is what dogs do.

“Ahhh!” Yulia fell flat on her face at the surprising presence on her rump, causing Lena to fall to her knees because she was laughing so hard.

“Yeah Rebel! Way to go boy! Ha! Here’s a treat!” Lena handed Rebel a little piece of his Beggin’ Strips treat as she gave him a small pat on his head.

In the blink of an eye, Lena’s cheerful mood died and turned to sheer horror as she witnessed with shocked eyes Rebel’s coughing body become stiff as a board before falling over with a hard thud on the ground.

“REBEL!!!!!!!” Lena screamed at the top of her lungs as Rebel’s body began violently convulsing. Through blinding, tear filled eyes, Lena lunged for Rebel, pushing Gabby aside as she frantically scrambled to open Rebel’s mouth and search for anything that was blocking his airway.

Yulia froze in place, observing Lena shove her finger down Rebel’s throat to clear way for air. Something inside her, however, told her that what Lena was doing was wrong. It seemed like time moved in slow motion as instincts kicked in and Yulia roughly pushed Lena backwards, freeing Rebel from her grasp, allowing Yulia to pick Rebel up underneath his chest and stand him up on all fours.

If it were anyone but Yulia, Lena surely would’ve been swinging punches the moment she hit the ground, but somehow she knew to take control of her temper.

Within seconds Rebel’s coughing ceased and he immediately sat down, panting heavily.

Lena immediately went for Rebel, but was gently stopped by a soft hand on her arm.

“Let him catch his breath. Give him a minute.” Yulia whispered as she slowly guided Lena to sit in her lap.

The instant Lena felt Yulia’s soothing arms around her, she burst into tears, sobbing uncontrollably.

“It’s okay. Rebel’s okay. He’s going to be okay.” Yulia softly cooed as she tightened her grip around Lena’s body. Please God, let Rebel be okay. Please.

Lena allowed herself to be comforted for another minute before she pulled herself away from Yulia’s embrace to check on her beloved Rebel.

“Hey boy. How ya doing?” Lena said in between her sniffles as she gently petted Rebel.

Yulia almost created some waterworks of her own as she saw Rebel look up at Lena and lick the tears off her face. Lena smiled through her tears and tenderly put her arm around Rebel.

“Here. I’m sure he’s thirsty.” Yulia whispered as she handed Lena Rebel’s water.

As Rebel lapped up the water from Lena’s hand, Yulia squatted next to Lena and gave her a one-armed hug, partially to comfort Lena, but also because she just needed to be close to Lena. Even though she never admitted it, Rebel had become very dear to Yulia in the time that she had spent at the Katina’s house so she too, was experiencing pain at the moment.

--------

The walk back to the cabin seemed like the longest walk Lena had ever been on.

“Lena, oh my gosh, what happened???” Mrs. Katina’s voice failed to hide her panicked feeling as she took in the sight of a panting Rebel, a blood-shot-eyed Lena, and a pale-faced Yulia.

“What’s going on?” Mr. Katina asked as he came through the door, having just got off of work.

“I’ll tell them, you go on with Rebel.” Yulia said as Lena went to take Rebel to her room so he could lie down on his bed.

As Yulia explained the recent events to Mr. & Mrs. Katina, she noticed the stoic look on Mr. Katina’s face fall for just a second as she recalled exactly how Rebel collapsed.

“That’s it. Make an appointment for tomorrow. He’s going to the vet.” Mr. Katina said sternly as he began to walk out of the room. When he reached Yulia, his gaze softened a bit and he whispered a ‘thank you’ before going upstairs.

---------

At the sound of a light knocking on her door, Lena quickly wiped her nose and face of the tears that were still lingering.

“Come in.”

“Hey. How’s he doing?” Mr. Katina asked quietly while eyeing Rebel’s heavy breathing.

“I think he’s doing better. He needs to go to the vet though.” Lena said as she gently stroked Rebel’s back.

“I told your mother to call Dr. Brown and set up one for tomorrow. You know I will do everything possible for Rebel, Lena. I don’t care how much it costs.” Mr. Katina said as he squatted beside the pair on the floor.

“Thanks, Dad.” Lena whispered, not daring to say anything more for fear of more tears.

Mr. Katina sat there for a few minutes petting Rebel until he saw Yulia at the door.

“Alright, well I’m going to get ready for dinner. I’ll see you two in a half hour.” Mr. Katina said as he walked out of Lena’s room and closed the door.

Before Yulia could say anything, Lena stood up and engulfed Yulia in a bear hug, nearly squeezing all of the air out of her lungs.

“Now this is what I call a huge ass hug.” Yulia squeaked, smiling as she heard Lena chuckle.

“You always know how to cheer me up.” Lena said softly with a smile as she eased her grip on Yulia, but not enough to completely let go.

“I’m glad you feel that way.” Yulia smiled.

Lena rested her head on Yulia’s shoulder since she knew she couldn’t look at Yulia while expressing her feelings.

“Thank you, Yulia, for what you did today. You have no idea what that means to me.”

Yulia’s heart melted since she knew how much it took for Lena to express what she was feeling, especially at a time like this.

“Anytime. You know I love y—Rebel and I’d do anything for either of you.” Yulia returned Lena’s hug and relished in the closeness.

“Thanks Yulia. You know I’d do the same for you.” Lena gave Yulia one final squeeze before reluctantly pulling away.

“Alright, enough mushy stuff. Let’s go, I dunno, do something with lots of risk or something.” Lena said with a quirky smile.

“Yeah, geeze, God forbid you actually do something like *gasp* express your emotions! We must go act ‘manly’, or rather ‘womanly’ and prove that we’re tough!” Yulia pounded her chest like a gorilla and hopped around the room flaying her arms around.

“Me, beast. You, human. Ooo ooo ooo ahhh ahh ahhh!”

Lena laughed at Yulia’s ape display. “Alright, alright, I get your point. But I’m still tough!”

“Of *course* you are! And don’t you worry, your secret is safe with me…that’s what friends are for, right?”

“You got that right. You’re the best damn friend I’ve ever had. I mean that.” Lena looked directly into Yulia’s eyes to make sure Yulia knew she was serious.

Yulia bashfully looked down before whispering, “Thanks, Lena. That means a lot.” If only you knew how much.

Author’s note: Full credit goes to Veggie_Delite and Shakrin from tatysite for the ‘ass hug’ idea. LOL
Old 07-07-2005, 00:06   #166
God of All Things Girthy

hooooray!!! *although i posted on the other site too LoL*

i repeat... YOU ROCK MY SOCKS DARE!! and i'm sure you rock Miss Delite's socks too....!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 07-07-2005, 00:13   #167
Gimme some sugar!

yup, my socks are rocks too

i just posted on us forum too LoL

i must go read now! and where's miss dee? probably her deadline...
Old 14-07-2005, 19:58   #168
Участник

hi everyone!
at first i want to thank you d2d28 for updating again this brilliant extrasuperhyper good fic! this fic is only one i`m currently reading. your fic has always been absolutely my favorite, number 1!

i know i`m badly late with this post. explanation: when you got your quite long writing break, at first i kept checking updates, also from tatu.us, but finally i gave up, lost my hope and cried my eyes off cos i thought this fic was dead and buried. but now, life is good again d2d28, i hope you can forgive me my temporary lack of faith?

second, i want to say many greatfull thanks to Veggie Delite who told me that updates are continuing. thankyouthankyouthankyou....

i`m not going to comment updates, other readers have to take care of that part and they are doing good work so you don`t need me here, but i`ll read every update and i hope there`ll be lots of them coming up!
Old 14-07-2005, 20:57   #169
Gimme some sugar!

prostrel! yay! *hugssssssssss*

nice to see ya here
Old 15-07-2005, 16:19   #170
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
prostrel! yay! *hugssssssssss*
*hugging back* <--- traditional, old-fashioned hug

it`ll take some time me to get used to these new hugging methods you people are having here
Old 15-07-2005, 19:10   #171
you'll need love

Quote:
i just posted on us forum too LoL
joining in.. well sort of.. reversed angle..

Wonder why I didn't get a notification from here when the thread got updated? Well no more of those mistakes..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 01-08-2005, 15:34   #172
Gimme some sugar!

Chapter 56 part 2

The next morning, Lena was up at the crack of dawn, anxious as ever to bring Rebel to the vet. She was exhausted from the lack of sleep since every time Rebel coughed throughout the night she shot up out of bed as if something had bit her. Lena knew Yulia must be pretty tired as well since on more than one occasion Yulia woke up to see if Rebel was okay.

“Hey. How’s he doing?” Yulia mumbled groggily as she slowly began to wake up.

“He’s still breathing a little heavy.” Lena answered as she sat slightly ran her hand over Rebel’s stomach.

A small smile appeared on Lena’s face as she felt a warm arm around her waist and fuzzy hair on her shoulder.

“Dr. Brown will be able to tell us what’s going on with him. Don’t worry.” Yulia said as she gave Lena a light squeeze before turning her attention to Rebel. Poor little guy. He’s such a good dog. Yulia thought as she gently ran her fingers through Rebel’s fur.

--------

“Alright, Lena. Here’s Rebel.” Mr. Katina said as he went to place Rebel on Lena’s lap in the back seat of the jeep.

“Do we have a diaper or something for him? I don’t want to him diarrhea all over me like he did the last time he was in here.” Yulia said as Rebel’s butt rested on her lap.

“Just think of it as his way of showing you affection.” Lena smirked.

“Yeah, well when you get a poop-stained roll of toilet paper for your birthday, keep that in mind.” Yulia replied with a grain.

“Eeeewww! That’s gross even for me.” Lena scrunched up her nose at the thought of the nasty toilet paper roll.

Yulia giggled as she remembered something. “You know, that reminds me of this one time when my friend Oksana and I were at the mall…”

“Surprise, surprise.” Lena interrupted.

Yulia rolled her eyes and continued. “ANYWAYS, this one time we were at the mall and Oksana had to go to the bathroom. It just so happened that the bathroom stall she was in was out of toilet paper so she asked the lady in the neighboring stall for some since I was two stalls away. Well, when the lady didn’t answer, there was a few seconds of silence and then I heard, ‘Look lady, I obviously *really* need some toilet paper! Now would you *please* hand me some?!?’ The lady shrieked and next thing I knew I saw an entire roll fly over her stall and into Oksana’s. Turns out that Oksana had a Snickers bar in her bag so she smeared the chocolate and peanuts all over her palm to make it look like she had wiped her pooped-covered ass with her hand!”

“Oh, I *so* wanna try that!!” Lena laughed.

“That doesn’t surprise me one bit.” Yulia grinned as she shook her head.

-----

“Alrighty, let’s have a look here.” Dr. Brown took out her stethoscope and moved it around Rebel’s chest.

After a few seconds of listening to Rebel’s heart beat, Dr. Brown took her stethoscope and looked down first before looking at Lena.

“Lena, Mr. Katina…it sounds like Rebel has a small heart murmur.”

“What?!” Lena’s jaw instantly dropped open. Yulia swore it would’ve gone down to Lena’s knees if it wasn’t attached.

“What does that mean?” Mr. Katina asked quietly.

“Well, because of old age and the fact that he’s slightly overweight, his heart is working a little overtime. His valves can’t pump all the blood that the body requires so it’s tiring out his heart.”

“How will this affect him?” Lena asked in a shaky voice.

“First off, there’s good news and there’s bad news. The bad news is that you can’t take Rebel on any long walks. His heart simply won’t be able to handle it. You’ll have to let him be lazy and expect him to be slower. The good news is that there’s some medication that we can give him to ease the strain on his heart temporarily. It won’t cure his condition, but it’ll lessen the affects. That’s about all we can do for him. I want to take some blood samples from him and send them to the lab to make sure there isn’t anything going on inside that I can’t pick out simply by listening to his heart.”

Yulia squeezed Lena’s hand when she noticed Lena’s quivering lip.

“Is there anything we can do right now to make life easier for him?” Yulia asked.

“Just let him rest for the next few days until I get the results back. Once I know everything that’s going on inside of him, I’ll be able to give you all a better picture of how to handle things.” Dr. Brown answered.

“Thank you, Dr. Brown. Please call us as soon as you have the results.” Mr. Katina said as he led Rebel out of the room.

“I will. The results should be ready by tomorrow afternoon.”

As Mr. Katina softly placed Rebel on Lena and Yulia’s laps, Yulia noticed a stray tear that escaped Lena’s clouded eyes. Yulia gently reached up to Lena’s cheek, wiping away the tear.

“Don’t worry, Lena. Whatever happens, I’ll help you get through this. You’re not alone.” Yulia whispered. Please God, just don’t let her put her walls up with me. She’ll need all the comfort she can get.
Old 01-08-2005, 15:35   #173
Gimme some sugar!

Chapter 57 part 1

The next morning in homeroom when Kristin walked in, she was greeted with the sight of Yulia’s arm around Lena’s shoulder as Lena was telling Miss Jamison about Rebel.

Kristin narrowed her eyes as she approached Lena and Yulia. “Oh, so that fat rat you call a dog is finally bailing out on you, huh? I hope he keels over and dies!”

Before Lena could even react, she saw a blur of something move in front of her face followed by a loud, eerie smacking sound.

“You BITCH! How cold hearted could you possibly get?! I’d rather eat Rebel’s shit than see your ugly, fucked up excuse for a face again!”

Both Lena and Miss Jamison’s jaws were practically on the floor. Lena’s eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head as she glanced back and forth between Yulia and Kristin, who was currently on the ground with her hand over her now bruised jaw.

“I can’t believe you hit me! *ME*! You are *so* going to get suspended! I’ll make sure of that, you little midget pixie bitch!” Kristin spat.

Lena quickly grabbed Yulia by the waist and pulled her back just as she was inches from hitting Kristin again.

“Lena, go ahead and take Yulia the bathroom to cool off. Kristin, you and I will have a talk. *Now.*” Miss Jamison had to fight to keep her composure as she addressed Kristin.

“Lena, let me go! She called me a *midget*! I’m going to kick her psycho-slut ass!” Yulia struggled as Lena dragged her out the door.

“Woah, woah. Take it easy Rocky junior.” Lena released her grip on Yulia’s waist and ran her hands up and down Yulia’s arms in an attempt to calm her down.

“I just can’t believe she’d say such a thing! I didn’t think bitches like that actually existed in real life!” Yulia was still fuming.

“Well, you *are* short.” Lena gave Yulia a crooked smile.

Yulia narrowed her eyes at Lena and poked her in the chest. “You behave or else I’ll release some of the Almighty Volkster on you, too.”

“Oh noooo. I wouldn’t want *the* Almighty Volkster mad at me. My knees are shaking already.” Lena smiled. “Seriously though, *I* can’t believe you hit her! I’ve wanted to do that for *so* damn long! How’s your fist?”

“Oh my gosh, it hurts so bad, but it was definitely worth it!” Yulia wiggled her knuckles slightly as she noticed how red they were.

“Let me see.” Lena gently grabbed Yulia’s hand and brought it to her face to get a closer look. “It just looks like it’ll be bruised for a little while, nothing too major.”

To Yulia’s surprise, Lena quickly gave her hand a peck. “There, no worries.” Lena smiled.

“Feels better already.” Yulia smiled brightly as she looked from her hand to Lena. I should hit Kristin more often.

Right before they were about to enter the classroom again, Lena heard Miss Jamison criticizing Kristin so she stopped just outside the door.

“I *demand* that you write that bitch up! She *hit* me! She can’t get away with that!” Kristin shouted.

Miss Jamison’s eyes narrowed as she leaned towards Kristin’s face. “Listen, Kristin. As far as I’m concerned, you were just clumsy, tripped, and fell face first into a desk. You have been tormenting Lena unnecessarily and from what I’ve heard and seen, it was only a matter of time before this happened. If that’s the worse of the retaliation against you, then you should consider yourself lucky. I don’t know what the hell happened between you two, but I will *not* let it continue in my classroom. Do I make myself clear?”

“But--” Kristin started to object.

“I SAID, do I make myself clear?!” Miss Jamison stood to her full height for added affect.

Kristin simply shut her mouth and crossed her arms as a reply.

“Good. Now take your seat. Away from Lena and Yulia of course.”

“Miss Jamison rocks!” Yulia whispered before she and Lena walked back into the classroom.

“Girls, I suggest that we act like nothing has happened, yeah?” Miss Jamison said as the girls took their seats.

“What happened? I don’t know what you’re talking about. I must’ve been too preoccupied thinking about who I’ll have to beat up to get those backstage passes to have paid attention to what you’re referring to.” Lena winked at Miss Jamison, who smiled in return.

“Hey now, that’s not nice. Make love, not war.” Yulia joked.

“Fine. In that case, I’m desperate enough to kiss the person that could give me backstage passes at this point.” Lena said.

“Oh is that so?” Yulia said with a twinkle in her eye. I just might hold you to that.

Miss Jamison couldn’t help but smirk. “Lena…you know the old saying: be careful what you wish for. You never know how things will turn out.” Is that a little spark I see in Yulia’s eye? Interesting indeed.

-------

As the girls were walking to their next class, Igor caught sight of them in the hallway.

“Hey Yulia! Wait up!” Igor called out as he jogged to catch up with them.

“Did you have a fun weekend?” Igor asked

“Ohh yeah. It was definitely an experience I won’t forget.” Yulia responded. Please don’t ask me out. Please don’t ask me out.

“Sounds like fun. Speaking of fun…I was wondering if you wanted to reschedule our date for tonight.” Igor asked with a smile.

Date?! They’re going to go out on a *date*? Lena’s eyebrows furrowed for just a second before she placed an expressionless mask on her face.

“Ummm…” Yulia glanced uneasily at Lena. Why do I feel like I’d be letting her down if I agreed?

“How about this Igor…I’ll go out with you tonight, but just as friends and not as a date. Is that okay?” Yulia said.

Lena smiled inwardly.

“Hey, that’s good enough for me! I just wanted to hang out.” Igor said. “Lena, do you want to join us?”

“Uhhh, sure.” Lena was a bit surprised at Igor’s invitation. Maybe he’s not so bad after all.

“Great! It’s set then…tonight night is ours!” Igor said excitedly.

What an interesting night I’m sure it’ll be. Yulia thought. I just hope Igor doesn’t try anything funny.

As Igor walked away, Lena leaned over and said, “So, you and Igor, eh?”

Yulia grunted in response. “Oh please, Lena. You’ve *got* to know that I don’t feel anything for him! He’s nice and all, but I have my eye on someone else.” Oh my gosh, did I just say that out loud??

Lena gave Yulia a surprised look. “You have your eye on someone else? And who would that someone be?”

“Ummm…well, that’s for me to know and you to find out.” Yulia gave Lena a cheeky grin.

“We’ll see about that.” Lena said. Why do I feel…jealous? No, I shouldn’t have anything to be jealous about.

----------

Later that night, Igor showed up at Lena’s cabin around 6 o’clock. Igor had planned to have his host-parents drive them around town, but Lena had offered to drive instead.

“So what did you have in mind for tonight?” Lena asked as she pulled out of the driveway.

“It’s a bit of a surprise. Just follow my directions.” Igor said. “By the way, both of you look stunning tonight.”

Yulia scoffed. “Ha! We look the same as we did earlier at school.”

“I know that. And I still stand with what I said. I think a girl is at her best when she’s just being casual and not all dolled up. It lets natural their natural beauty shine through.” Igor said with a smile.

“Oh..well…thank you, Igor.” Yulia returned the smile. “And since Miss I-don’t-handle-compliments-well over here won’t say it, I’ll thank you for her as well.”

Lena glanced over at Yulia, who was grinning and replied, “Yeah. What she said.”

----------

After about a half hour in the car and a few Shania songs later, the trio finally arrived at their destination.

“Oh COOL! I haven’t been here in forever!” Lena was definitely pleased with Igor’s choice of amusement tonight.

“Aladdin’s Castle?” Yulia read the sign on the front of the building. “What kind of place is this?”

“It has the best freaken air hockey table EVER! Plus it has GO-CARTS!!!! WOOO! Come on!!” Lena grabbed Yulia’s hand and skipped to the entrance, with Igor close behind.

“This is great! Let’s race on the go-carts first!” Lena said excitedly.

“You’re like a little kid.” Yulia giggled at Lena. So adorable!

“I’m glad to see you like my idea so much.” Igor beamed.

“Let’s play air hockey first! C’mon Igor, I’ll challenge you.” Lena said as she got some tokens. Heh heh, time to impress Yulia.

“Okay, rules are that the loser has to do anything the winner wants. Deal?” Lena said.

“I don’t plan on losing this game after all so sure, why not.” Igor replied as he crouched down over the air hockey table.

Yulia laughed inwardly at the exchange. Oh Igor, you don’t know what you got yourself into.

As Lena placed the air hockey puck on the table, Igor noticed that it’s like she transformed into a warrior-type mode; her posture reminded him of a lioness ready to strike at her prey.

WHAM! Lena launched the puck like a missile with her paddle, sending it straight into Igor’s goal.

“What the…I didn’t even *see* that!” Igor complained.

“Hey, if you can’t take the heat, then get off the court!” Lena joked.

“Oh it’s on now!” Igor sent the puck back towards Lena, but Lena effortlessly intercepted it and sent it flying yet again into his goal.

“Damn it! Slow down, will you?” Igor drew back his elbow as far as he could and hit the puck with all his might towards the opposite end of the table.

Lena, with her quick reflexes, smashed the puck up against the corner of her side. She dragged the pick towards the middle of the table with her pinky and positioned it right where she wanted it. She had done this many times before and knew what would happen if she hit it at just the right angle.

Heh heh, let’s see how good his reflexes are. Lena slammed the puck at an angle towards the side of the table and watched as it bounced back and forth like the old Atari pong match until…BANG! The puck hit the corner of Igor’s slide, flipped up in the air, and hit him right in the middle of his forehead.

“OWWW!!!” Igor shrieked as he covered his forehead with his hands.

Lena couldn’t help herself and burst out laughing. “I’m sorry man, I thought you’d move or something!”

Yulia tried desperately not to laugh as to not embarrass Igor more than he already was, but she ended up letting a few giggles escape her mouth. Before she made her way over to Igor to see if he was okay, Yulia whispered, “That was good,” in Lena’s ear.

Yes! Lena, 1. Igor, 0. Let the games continue!

“Are you alright? It doesn’t look that bad…just a little red.” Yulia said as she examined Igor’s forehead.

Yulia turned so that her back was facing Lena. “Okay listen, when I go back over there, be ready to hit the puck right into her goal. Try and get it in one straight shot.”

Igor smiled in reply. Two can play at this game, Lena.

When Yulia was within a foot (~30 centimeters) of Lena, she unexpectedly launched herself at Lena’s midsection.

“OOf! Yulia, what are you doing? I’m in the middle of a game!” Lena tried to wiggle Yulia off, but Yulia had a vice-like grip around her waist.

“Now Igor, while you can!” Yulia giggled as she tried with all her might to move Lena from the table. After a few seconds of not getting Lena to budge, she decided to resort to something she *knew* Lena couldn’t resist.

Lena literally fell on the floor the instant Yulia’s fingers dug into her ribs. Yulia took advantage of this opportunity and straddled Lena’s waist so that she could have more access to Lena’s extremely ticklish spots.

“Yulia! *spasm laugh* Quit it! *squeal* This isn’t fair! *eruption of giggles*” Lena desperately squirmed underneath Yulia as it was getting harder and harder for her to breathe in between all the laughing she was doing.

“Igor, hurry up and make the goals! I don’t know how much longer I can hold her!” Yulia dug her fingers underneath Lena’s arms, causing her body to spasm from the laughter.

“Keep her down a little longer, Yulia. I only have 2 more to go!”

“Can’t…breathe…can’t *laughs* breathe.” Lena managed to say.

At that point, Yulia stopped her paralyzing fingers and instead grabbed Lena’s hands to hold her in place.

“You know you are *so* going to pay for this. I never lose at this game.” Lean said quietly in between her heavy breathing.

“Well, Miss Ultra-ticklish, I have to say I quite enjoyed you losing.” Yulia gave a mischievous grin and a wink before finally getting off of Lena. You have no idea how much I enjoyed that.

“Well, well, Lena. It looks like I won. So you get to do annnnnnything I want.” Igor smiled playfully. “Let’s see…”

“Actually, Igor. Would you mind if I decided what she did? It’s about time I pay her back for all the pranks she’s pulled on me.”

Lena’s eyes widened at the thought of Yulia being in control. Ohhhhh no. This can’t be good. I know she’s going to make me do something that will cause me to die of embarrassment.

A sly grin etched itself on Yulia’s face “The time has *finally* come where *I* can make you do *anything* I want. Oh the possibilities.”

To be continued…
Old 01-08-2005, 15:37   #174
Gimme some sugar!

d2d forgot about us so i took the liberty to write some chapters myself

if you give me good feedback, i'll write next time too when she forgets about us again
Old 01-08-2005, 17:03   #175
Участник

Send a message via MSN to rasoska
good job veggie
~~~~~~~~~~~
Slippery When Wet
Old 01-08-2005, 19:41   #176
you'll need love

Quote:
if you give me good feedback, i'll write next time too when she forgets about us again
thank you for posting, veggie

And thank you, dare, for writing such cool updates.. for some reason it makes me want to go play airhockey for a date for sure.. even though I'm extremely competitive aswell
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
ReplyPost New Thread