Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Matrix Revolutions :D

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 06-11-2003, 07:31   #1
shit happens :D

Send a message via ICQ to karxwp
Talking Matrix Revolutions :D

Has anyone seen it? Liked it? Hated it? or what?

I personally liked it a lot, I mean I was in the edge of the friggin seat the whole 2 hours...I felt dispair, hope, sadness, thrill, everthing the W. Brothers wanted us to feel, I think it was a great movie I mean less kicks and more story... I think it turned full circle

Of course there are some things I did not like but well you can't have everything can you? :P
Old 06-11-2003, 09:27   #2
Harrumph.

Note: everything that could spoil the movie for people that hasn't seen it will be censored.

I could've lived without Monica Bellucci sticking her Italian nose in the movie for a second time, and by the way ruining any Italian pride I might've had left. Why couldn't the Merovingian be GAY, as he so looked?

Hugo Weaving made it GOOD. I dunno why I love villians so much, but between Smith and Severus Snape, I might swoon. "Mr. Anderson..." God. You sick, sick, sick bastard. I LOVE HIM. XD

Bane (can't remember the name of the actor) did a good acting too, the five minutes he was allowed to be conscious in the movie. Neo's ****! Ow.

And TRINITY. Oh god. I could've humped her leg. SO good looking. Someone gimme a spoon, I'm going to eat this woman.

(Please notice in what a fagtastic mood I am.)

This is a movie I'll definitely see again. I really liked that, differently from most fight scenes in many movies, the W. Brothers and their special effects supervisors took Physics and REALLY exploited them in the movie. Or the war scenes, oh freaking god: you could actually UNDERSTAND what was going on. On most movies, the camera moves so fast, and it is so edited, you don't have the time to understand what the crap just happened, but this was different.

Like. Japanese anime+good plot+Wachowski Brothers=Matrix Trilogy.

And does someone else that has seen the movie, think too that they based the end sequence on Evangelion: Air?
Old 06-11-2003, 09:36   #3
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
friends saw it. completed the trilogy in fine style, but lacked a bit as a movie. spread out special effects, the first hour was slow...plot development. so much for the end. it had more potential, perhaps.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 06-11-2003, 20:58   #4
viva la scientology!

Quote:
Originally posted by darje
I could've lived without Monica Bellucci sticking her Italian nose in the movie for a second time, and by the way ruining any Italian pride I might've had left.
What's wrong with Monica Bellucci? She's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I wasn't too impressed with her in the Matrix movies tho.
Old 07-11-2003, 00:50   #5
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally posted by cirrus
What's wrong with Monica Bellucci? She's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I wasn't too impressed with her in the Matrix movies tho.
In Revolutions she was there for no other reason than to be there. Like that scene in Swordfish where Halle Berry is shown topless. Nice to look at but if it wouldn't be there neither movie would loose anything.

Just saw it. Much, much better than 2. one. I was surprised nobody mentioned Massada but I guess that wasn't byblical thing.

For those who haven't seen it yet (don't worry, it's not spoiler). When our heroes meet Meroving watch his "stick" with olives.

Did anybody else get "Pitch Black" deja vu with battle scenes?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.
Old 07-11-2003, 01:54   #6
The Dream is Over, :~(

Quote:
Did anybody else get "Pitch Black" deja vu with battle scenes?
That and a Fifth Element and Dark City deja vu.

Nonetheless, I liked it. Though it was probably more to do with the fact that the cast was so multi-racial... I don't know, sounds like a stupid reason to like a movie for. But really, how many times do you see that in other films?

Other random comments:
- Man, did they go crazy with the CGI.
- I usually don't say this about actresses, but that girl with the buzz cut was kinda hot.
Old 07-11-2003, 04:46   #7

Hey Monica looked quite good... :P I love the Merovingean :P he is so french and so arrogant! I love him! Monica is worthless in that part :P.

Someone got excited like me when Neo does the "come here" fighting pose? or when Trinity does the Flying kick of the first Matrix?

Loved the Dragon Ball Z fighting scene (ending)
Old 07-11-2003, 08:26   #8
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
they bring back many of the old characters. it's the concluding chapter in a trilogy, so it's befitting. what's wrong with monica bellucci...does anyone else have a problem with Italians?
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 07-11-2003, 08:45   #9
Harrumph.

Is it me, or the whole Trilogy is a tribute to Bruce Lee? You know. The "Come 'ere" gesture.

Lux, am part Italian, you've got a problem with us Italians? >:P Just kidding.

I just dislike Monica. Deeply. It's... I dunno, one of those persons with whom I wouldn't be able to talk. I would stand in front of her and say, "nice boobs", and run.
Old 07-11-2003, 08:48   #10
kis$ it

darje - Lol. how much of you is Italian?

i see the trilogy with alot of descarte, eastern religions, and of COURSE the martial arts choreography is influenced by Bruce Lee. HELLOO who choreographed this? same dude as Kill Bill. Bruce Lee is the standard that many fighters strive for and idealize. pffft. its just so fun to watch. such grace but strength.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 07-11-2003, 09:55   #11
Участник

Woo-ping Yuen is the choreographer. He is awesome, check out his choreography in Fist Of Legend.

p.s. Monica Bellucci is overated imo.
Old 07-11-2003, 12:50   #12
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally posted by karxwp
Someone got excited like me when Neo does the "come here" fighting pose? or when Trinity does the Flying kick of the first Matrix?
I was blessed with one (1) good move by our national TV station. On Wednesday evening they aired first part . I was able to see several interesting things.

In Revolutions when Smith and Neo fight in apartment scene stronglly resembles scene where Morpheus teaches Neo how to fight in first part.

That cat scene at the end of Revolutions looks very much like scene in first part where Neo sees cat walking by twice when our heroes are climbing the stairs ("Deja vu is glitch in the Matrix. It means they changed something"). And both scenes have similar meaning.

The Fields.

Also watch for Smith's earpiece.

The best thing about Matrix is that when person is kicked agaisnt the wall wall gets damaged, not like in other movies.

Quote:
Originally posted by PowerPuff Grrl

That and a Fifth Element and Dark City deja vu.
Huh? I saw both of them and don't see much resemblance.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.
Old 07-11-2003, 22:57   #13

Darje why you dislike monica? she is a good actress...well she didn't act too much in revolutions but in other movies she is great, Check for "Irreversible" plus she has a great body...face it's ok...
:P

Oh yeahhh so many deja vu's from the first two parts
Old 07-11-2003, 23:03   #14
viva la scientology!

Quote:
Originally posted by taty994945
Monica Bellucci is overated imo.
Really? I don't think she's big enough of a star to be overrated. Maybe it's cuz everyone goes on and on about how hot she is (...and she is! ) but I think she can also act well. The Matrix is not a good example. Try "Malena" or some other foreign films.
ReplyPost New Thread