Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Madonna kisses Britney & Christina @ VMA

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 29-08-2003, 03:56   #1
Super rock-and-roll ^^

Madonna kisses Britney & Christina @ VMA

Did you watch MTV Video Music Awards today?
Madonna and Britney Spears kissed each other!
Wow!
Did anyone cap it?
Old 29-08-2003, 04:14   #2
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I watched it. Madonna has a raging bisexual persona. And she's still so damn hot. My first memories were seing her on TV and now 20 years later here she is still doing outrageouss stuff. Tina Turner is slowly but surely getting a successor

It was amusing to see the expression on Justin Timberlake's face when Brittney and Madonna kissed. Though there was much more chemistry between Madonna and X-tina. Those two have so much sexuality packed inside them that it'd be ashamed to spoil it all on one gender.

And Madonna and Missy E. as grooms...that was priceless. Worthy of tatu ambiguity.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 29-08-2003, 04:28   #3
Super rock-and-roll ^^

Perhaps Madonna is bisexual

I found a pic of the kiss between Madonna and Britney..
That's cool!

This is the link with the pic and news: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/147...headlines=true
Old 29-08-2003, 04:28   #4
Bitchka

pufffff, what have I missed?!?! that would be fun to see - Madonna and X-tina kissing. Now when we say kissing here, do we mean making out, or just lil kisses on the cheek? and when did this happen-begining, middle or end of show? I will make sure I see it on one of the gazillion repeats that are about to follow

edit: ufff, now that I saw your link Claire, ha ha, I understand it's making out!! Whooooo, I wanna see those kisses now

edit2: ha haaaa, thank god I remembered that they replay the awards right after they are over... just got back from watching the Madonna, X-tina, Britney, Missy performance Turned on the tv and madonna was comming out of the cake...well, it wasnt making out, but that was one pretty sweet, sexy performance - good job girls, very entertaining
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 29-08-2003 at 04:39.
Old 29-08-2003, 05:11   #5
Super rock-and-roll ^^

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
I will make sure I see it on one of the gazillion repeats that are about to follow
I hope MVT won't cut the part of the kiss..
as EMA of last year.. when was cut the part of tatu's presentation of the award.
Do you remember when Julia said SUPER - ROCK'N ROLL ?
Old 29-08-2003, 05:15   #6
Bitchka

Claire, dont worry, they didnt cut it
Yulia was swearing just a tiny bit while they were presenting at the EMAs gotta love her

well, since I wanted to re-watch that madonna performance, I searched the net for a good...20secs and found the video - god bless the internet, what would we do without it....so here I now present to you a link to that 'wedding' performance:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze27zyj/s..._vmas_2003.avi

since there was no t.A.T.u. at the awards, lets at least watch tiotachka Madonna
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 29-08-2003, 05:34   #7
Super rock-and-roll ^^

Wooooow, thank you coolasfcuk !

You found the video so quickly! Great!
Old 29-08-2003, 05:40   #8
Harrumph.

To be honest, I hated this kiss. tATu was missing (because obviously they wouldn't fit into MTV's tight schedule ) and they needed lesbian sex appeal. Stupid Americans.

Edit: Here is what I talk about. They are both blondes, they are both kind of breasty and they are both blatantly sexual. Add Xtina in. Sexual molotov. As a lesbian I am SO MAD AT THIS!!! So now they managers go thinking they can make their girls kiss each other just because?!

That's a task reserved for the Shapster!! Wonder if Yulia and Lena will like knowing someone just went and triplicated their act in a phony and ('scuse me blonde lovers) BLONDE way.

In times like this I thank Yulia dying her hair black: there is just no excuse for critics to say tatu is a dumb blonde act, which in my right now very pissed off opinion, this was.

Last edited by Kappa; 29-08-2003 at 05:47.
Old 29-08-2003, 06:07   #9
Bitchka

darje, I see you're pissed off, but....here's what I think...

first, the kiss was not the most important part in that performance - it was a whole lil show and well thought of and performed

let me also add though - there was clearly some tongue action involved, never seen it so clearly in t.A.T.u. performance [that's for all the 'kiss analyzers']

which leads to...look at those thee putting on a show like that, why is it so hard to believe t.A.T.u. only kiss for the performance just because they arent blonde and looking like they came off the magazine cover?! hmm....
stereotypes.....
besides - if I go by what you say, t.A.T.u. could be as big of a man fantasy as madonna and britney. It all depends on the point of view as I said before, and how you look at it...maybe tomorrow, or in a month we will here PR such as x-tina is dating britney

of course it would've been nice if t.A.T.u. performed, but they didnt. And I didnt really associate madonnas, x-tina's, and britney's performance with t.A.T.u. until this point when you mentioned it - i saw it as a completely different performance.
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 29-08-2003 at 06:50.
Old 29-08-2003, 06:54   #10
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
THAT was great. it was socially risque on so many levels. wedding dresses, girls kissing girls, girls dressing up in otherwise tuxedos for men...
only MTV US air stuff like this LIVE..props to them. i dont associate the performance with tatu, but there is a slight correlation. lesbian mass appeal, hot young girls, hot young girls flaunting lesbian appeal to the masses...

only Madonna can make X tina and Britney her back up dancers.
aside from the O.Os, but when sweet brit brit slipped Madonna the tongue i think i about lost it.
what about the "boy toy" belt buckles on brit and x tina?

this is for justin:
what DID you do?

EDIT: a cap of it http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...161/53sog.html

ps. did anyone else think Romy and Michelle's Highschool Reunion? cept this was 308495 times better
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Last edited by Lux; 29-08-2003 at 07:16.
Old 29-08-2003, 09:50   #11
shit happens :D

Send a message via ICQ to karxwp
oh well I liked the kiss :P it's kinda funny to see how these three rivals came together just for publicity :P

and well this add another point to my theory of "being gay is the current fad" not that I like people thinking this but at least it can bring a little bit of tolerance...I'm rambling too much...gotta go to sleep...
Old 29-08-2003, 10:40   #12
tATu - Fan

I don't know about this kiss - when watching the scene I see something sexual shown by 2 complete strangers to each other (Spears trying to jump on "this" train now?) in order to create media attention but when I see tATu I see feelings/affection - but that's just me.

Edit: in a post above the "tongue-action" was mentioned - to me the little pecks on the lips after the kiss from tATu tell more than this sticking the tongue to the tonsils by 2 complete strangers.
Besides these two persons at the VMA - one of them is a married woman with 2 children, at least now clearly straight and the other one was known as Ms. Go-into-marriage-as-a-virgin *cough* and quite clearly straight as an arrow - that's a show, there's not the possibility that they're really into this direction while with tATu it's at least to me clear that there is/was more going on between them.
There's something different between showing something like a kiss from persons who are clearly acting and persons where there is the possibility that they're not.

Don't get me wrong if this VMA-show has positive effects than excellent (!), but to me it's not a statement for whatever, it's only a show "Woooo, 2 hot chicks sticking their tongues into each other's mouths and by the way we're so married and christian - so don't be afraid for your kids everyone knows we're straight".

Last edited by Rob; 29-08-2003 at 14:56.
Old 29-08-2003, 11:11   #13
pie crust

I don't know. I don't take it seriously...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 29-08-2003, 12:27   #14
enter sadman

Send a message via Skype™ to crni
Quote:
I don't know. I don't take it seriously...
imo...it's pure BS!
~~~~~~~~~~~
030904 - worst day of my life
.:ignorance is a bliss:.
.:truth is just an excuse for the lack of imagination:.
Old 29-08-2003, 13:06   #15
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Yup it looked fake and blonde but that how it was MEANT to be... lesbian appeal to the masses... this is what tatu would look like if they came from the land of the free(freaks? )...terrible cliches, stereotype hungry monster.

But all in all it was nothing wrong with this one-off performance as it was meant as only good fun, with some good old fashioned lesbian appeal. And I still think that men's tukses were a great idea. Black - white, male - female.

I also agree being gay is a current fad. It's like 1980 all over again, and people said it'll never happen again. It's hip to be gay! I guess it revolves around in cirrcles -every 20 years or so. Now I'm just waiting for the new version of the Village People.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 29-08-2003, 14:14   #16
iMod

Well, as a guy who likes watching young girls kissing, i have to say that this kiss does nothing for me... What's wrong with me?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 29-08-2003, 14:16   #17
pie crust

Quote:
Well, as a guy who likes watching young girls kissing, i have to say that this kiss does nothing for me... What's wrong with me?
Is there something you want to tell us about yourself?

Quote:
imo...it's pure BS!
Yeah, well, that's what YOU think :P
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 29-08-2003, 14:22   #18
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally posted by haku
maybe they are not young enough for you?!?

It is just a show people - entertainment

and obviously Madonna still knows how to stay on top of the 'entertainment' wave
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 29-08-2003, 14:45   #19
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
maybe they are not young enough for you?!?
Well, Madonna can hardly be called young, at least by the standards of this forum. Everybody here calls me old man and i'm 11 years younger than her.
It may also have to do with the fact that when i was a teenager i was seeing Madonna as a heterosex symbol. That idea is still in my head and that kinda ruined the "lesbian fanstasy" they were trying to give in that show.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 29-08-2003, 14:54   #20
enter sadman

Send a message via Skype™ to crni
Quote:
Yeah, well, that's what YOU think :P
is it, now?
~~~~~~~~~~~
030904 - worst day of my life
.:ignorance is a bliss:.
.:truth is just an excuse for the lack of imagination:.
ReplyPost New Thread