Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

Fanfic - Have we met?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 05:08   #141
we shout

^ LoL .. urr.. you're not? I thought it sexy that way...

Thanks for update Shax .. please update very soon .. because ... because ... its important ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 03-08-2005, 11:30   #142
Gimme some sugar!

pssst! i am but maybe he updates faster this way
Old 03-08-2005, 20:41   #143
God of All Things Girthy

Send a message via MSN to Shakrin
Chapter 17

“Coffee?” Lena held up her empty paper cup with a questioning but shifty nervous glance. Yulia looked up from watching her fingers fidget.

“Please.” She answered, going back to studying hr hands. The bubbly sounds of the coffee brewer was making seemed to lessen the tense mood. Lena didn’t speak or even turn around from the coffee machine to face Yulia. But fortunately, Yulia got to steal looks of longing towards Lena’s back, whishing she had the courage to stand up and hug her from behind.

Lena slowly poured the coffee from t pot into two separate paper cups, purposely stalling.

“Sugar?” Lena called out.

“No thanks. Blacks fine.” Yulia answered. Lena finally turned around to hand Yulia the coffee. Just as Lena passed the cup into Yulia’s grasp, their fingers touched, leaving them to marvel at the feeling for a moment longer than necessary. But Yulia quickly broke the contact.

“So… Are you coming to the wedding?” Yulia asked, her eyes looking up at Lena, who was sitting down on a stool on opposite side. Lena suppressed a groan, her finger and thumb finding their place on the bridge of her nose.

“Umm… No… I don’t think so… But Yulia, there’s something you should know about Vik. The night of the accident he…” Lena started to begin but was cut off abruptly when Yulia raised her hand in a gesture of asking her to stop talking.

“I already know. He was the one who drove.” Yulia said coolly. Her eyes quickly vanished of warm hope and love, not even leaving traces of it. Lena scrunched up her face in part confusion and part fury.

“And you know what happened to Kolya?” Lena asked cautiously, trying to keep grasp of some control of the conversation.

“It’s probable that Vik was the one who killed him.” Yulia said in a manner that loudly yelled that she was three steps ahead of Lena when she barely lifted up her foot to take one step.

Lena’s corner of her lip twitched in anguish and anxiety. She honestly didn’t know what Yulia was saying. She calmly accomplished din setting her coffee down on the counter, and forced her eyes close to think through the muddy headache.

“And you my father-- Do you know that you’re marrying a killer?!” The red head’s voice got higher as her anger rose.

Yulia jumped up from her seat and hurled the coffee cup over the counter. “I’d rather spend the rest of my life with a killer than with a liar!” She yelled back. As Lena’s eyes began to coat with glossy tears, she quickly looked away from Yulia.

“What do you mean?” Lena asked quietly but in a shaky voice. Yulia was panting lightly from the sudden flush of emotions.

“You told me you just wanted us to be friends. Automatically making me assume that you didn’t love me anymore. I was crushed, Lena! I nearly died!” Yulia said in a trembling voice, her cheeks red with anger.

Lena plunged her face into her hands, not wanting to see Yulia fuming. Seconds, maybe minutes passed while they said nothing and just heard each other breathe. Lena looked up from her hands and took in a deep breath.

“I had a talk with your father a bit earlier. Just when you woke up actually. He told me that you had your memory wiped out anything that was even related to me. And that he wanted to keep it that way. I really couldn’t fight your father, Yulia. I really couldn’t.” Lena said slowly, running her fingers through her hair.

A stunned silence ensued before Yulia plopped back down on the chair. Her stare was blank, expressionless on her face. When she decided to look back up at Lena she sighed.
“Why did you cut your hair?” She asked softly. Lena just smirked.

“It wasn’t really of choice. I uhh... had some medical attention after the day we… fell apart.” Lena answered stiffly as she stood and walking around the counter to the isles. She had to clean up the thrown coffee from the floor or her boss would have a stroke. Grabbing a couple of tissues, she squatted down to the pool of black liquid and commenced to wipe them off the floor.

Yulia immediately got up to help, squatting down next to the red head. “Medical attention…? Well are you okay?”

Staring at the seeping through coffee absorbing tissue, she shook her head with an expression that was almost melancholy. “They couldn’t fix me.” She stated simply, trying to note in her tone that the conversation was finished.

Yulia easily got the hint and picked up the wet tissues, scrunching them up and tossing it into a bin. They both stood up, awkwardly looking at each other.

“Yuli…” The brunette almost gasped, not having to hear her name be called like that from Lena for such a long time. “… Would you mind if I asked you back to my place?”

Yulia walked in Lena’s personal space, closing the gap between them. Yulia hesitantly but surely placed her hand on the side of Lena’s neck and stroked it repeatedly. With her other hand, she captured a lock of red hair between her index and middle finger, running it through between them.

“Of course I wouldn’t mind.” She replied silently.

The girls were both lying on Lena’s single mattress, locked in a friendly embrace.

“Since my dad passed away, I had to circumcise my style of living. I’m sorry if it’s a bit too humble.” Lena said in a small embarrassed voice. But Yulia disagreed, swaying her head side to side.

“No, no… It’s perfect.” She said. Lena just softly scoffed.

“If you say so.”

Kolya was sitting on a chair right beside Vik’s Queen sized bed. Kolya’s partner was sitting directly on the satin sheeted bed, her fingers stroking the silky material.

“Do you think we can wake him up now?” The woman with very blue eyes implored at Kolya. He sniggered.

“Of course. Anything for my darling.” Kolya answered. The woman leaned mischievously in Vik’s ear, getting dangerously close to his form. She opened her supple lips and softly blew in his ear.

Then as sudden as possible she screeched, “WAKE UP ASSHOLE!!!”

Vik jumped up, facing automatically towards Kolya. He blinked a couple of times, trying to process what he was seeing.

Was it actually his Kolya, sitting casually in his chair, looking at him with that smirk on his face? Who was wearing the designer suit and his aviators perched on top of his hair? Vik slowly raised her palm up to her face and lightly slapped himself. He could feel the distinct sting from the slap.

Not dreaming.

Kolya slowly took off his jacket and flung it towards the bed. Never leaving his eye contact with his “dear friend”, Kolya stood, and then started to take off his shirt. Then Vik gasped at what he saw beneath Kolya’s shirt.

It was a Kevlar vest, with three puncture holes of what it seemed like from his old hand gun. “One could never be too careful now days. Especially from your best pal.” Kolya growled ominously.

Then lightening his expression, he pointed at the woman who was still sitting on the bed with an amused look on her face. Vik whirled her face around to see another visitor. He then nearly passed out from the shock. He could hear distant sounds of Kolya talking. “Now you may know my partner and although I call herby her name… I think it’s still appropriate that you still call her your mother-in-law.” Kolya smirked, as Mrs. Volkova giggled.
~~~~~~~~~~~
*Yawn*~ ...Is it alright if I hold you through the night...?
Old 03-08-2005, 21:26   #144
we shout

eh .. already updated .. thanks Shax.. I can't wait for more updates.. but .. I dont want to be cruel like Veg .. so I hope you'll find more power and inspiration to write more soon.. thank you.

sincerely yours
- denial vera zivkovic
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 03-08-2005, 23:37   #145
Gimme some sugar!

i was cruel? i'm sorry shax if i was
Old 14-08-2005, 08:42   #146
God of All Things Girthy

Chapter 18

“I had known what you were planning, you know. From the start… What you were going to do with my baby.” Mrs. Volkova said playfully, occasionally biting at the corner of her bottom lip.

Vik slightly angled his head with a confused and disgusted look, his eyes dropping back to his sheets from his mother-in-law. “Then why did you let me…?” Vik asked, with eyes narrowed and shocked.

“Honey, you know I was in some financial gamut. And frankly, I was trying to finish Yulia’s dad off before he pranced along to the lawyer’s office and updated his will. But when I heard that you were plotting something big for my baby… Well, I couldn’t think nothing but insurance, darlin’!” She squealed hugging herself and rubbing her cheek on the shoulder of her bulky sheet white fur coat.

All through this, Kolya just smirked, snatching Vik’s cigarette from the nightstand and lighting one up. Puffing out a tail of fumes out, he teasingly winked at his partner.

“The videotapes… The threat letters… All you?” Vik asked, his brows raising, alternating his vision of focus between Kolya, who was standing behind him, and his woman, Larissa, his mother-in-law in front of him.

Kolya guffawed, almost choking on his smoke. “Oh, no, no, no, no! Not me, the credit all goes to my partner. I didn’t even know anything about no video tapes or threat letters or phone calls before Larissa came to me the morning of the day you shot me.” He said jovially, sucking on his cigarette.

Vik incredulous hauled a long hearty laugh, catching both of his oppressor’s off guard. When Larissa gazed idly at him and Kolya, trying to grasp the concept of what was going on, Vik spoke out.

“So, you would take a chance on getting your daughter dead just so you could get your blood money?” Vik said out loud. His voice echoed strangely in his bedroom.

Lena jerked out from her sleep, drenched and matted with her own sweat. At first when she woke up, all she could feel was the cool night air breezing against her flesh, and how heated she was inside someone’s embrace and under the blankets. Then after a few moments of collecting her thoughts, a sudden stabbing pain shot through her skull.

Moaning out loud in pain, her hand shot to her right ear, her palm blocking the passage inside her ear, her fingers stood up and clawed inside her hair and on her scalp. Yulia stirred awake, finding Lena’s teeth bared and prickled with sweat.

“Lena?” Yulia softly called, rubbing her hands on Lena’s arms in a repeating motion as she slowly sat up. When she didn’t get her answer, Yulia slightly panicked. “Lena??” She called out more loudly this time, her stroked moving on to her face. Rubbing on her face gently, Yulia kept at her attempts to revive the red head.

Lena couldn’t provide her reply to Yulia’s calls, but instead jumped up to her medicine stand. Midst through her haze of the worst headache yet, she stumbled her grasp on few selective bottles and dashed inside the bathroom.

Yulia scampered off of Lena’s mattress and went to the bathroom door. Giving it a few tentative knocks, she studied the outer paint of the door. Knocking harder this time, she called out her name. “Lena?” She tried to turn on the knob of the door, but it was locked.

“Lena, what’s going on?” The brunette demanded yet still with a gentle edge.

The muffled voice of Lena called out from the other side of the door. “Yulia? I think it’s time for you to leave.”

Because Lena’s voice was filtered somewhat from the bathroom door, Yulia couldn’t make of what the red head was feeling. She shrugged and turned to leave but stopped. Turning back she knocked again.

“Are you sure?” It was longing, and it was see through, Yulia knew. But that’s what she wanted Lena to hear. There was a silence between the two of them for a long moment.

“No, I’m not sure but it’s better if you go.” The voice muffled back more quietly this time. Yulia’s back slumped, kicking her foot weakly at the carpet below. Taking a baby step back from the door, she stared at it for a long solid minute.

When the silence continued, she sighed and took it as her cue to leave.

Inside the brightly lit, grungy and old bathroom, Lena propped herself up with her hands on the edges of the sink, her head turned to the side, her eyes studying her ear. She had a grimace on her face, gazing at her right ear with one cocked eye brow and a look of annoyance.

The most peaceful sleep she had ever had in almost three months, and a bleeding ear has to kick its butt in. Her ear was in fact bleeding, and she didn’t know what she could do about it. It was too early in the morning to be calling her doctor in her home, and way to early to call Ivan… And Yulia wasn’t even in the option.

Picking up a basin from under the sink, she filled it with lukewarm water up to the edge. Then inhaling as deep as she could sucking up the most largest sum of bravery she could muster, she plunged her whole head inside the water.

Yulia was rooted to her spot, a knee bent and her hand on the door knob. Her eyes lacked focus and was empty, her mouth agape with obvious remnants of vivid shock.

The fact that a heavy duty looking SAAB was parked right outside Vik’s house didn’t bother her; she had just assumed a neighbor was butting in temporarily. When she quietly opened her front door and closed it behind her as quietly as possible, the fact that the door wasn’t locked didn’t bother her either. She had also assumed she had just forgot to lock the door behind her when she left. The fact that a sound recorder and note, signed “From a friend” was perched on the flat side of the stairway railing didn’t strike her as odd either, as she just assumed it was a some sort of a play from Vik.

But when she padded up the stairs with e recorder in her grasp and towards the room she and Vik shared the fact that talking voices in the room had indeed bothered her.

The last time she checked the time, it was nearing four in the morning. There is no way someone could’ve “Visited” so early in the morning.

But just as she was about to go in, she froze at a voice she bang-on recognized, and what that old familiar voice had said.

“So, you would take a chance on getting your daughter dead just so you could get your blood money?” It said. Vik said. Her fiancé. Her husband-to-be. The pseudo love of her life. But she didn’t rush in like she usually would have, because she had a hunch that the conversation wasn’t over. Her index finger brushed over to the sound recorder and pressed on the red button with three white letters etched on it. “REC”.

“Of course! I mean, you can make babies until your blue in the face and until every sexy thing makes you wanna vomit, but face it… You can’t expect someone to drop a couple of hundred dollar bill on your door steps after a few days of sex.” Her mother’s voice muffled back from the other side. And having her mother say that was like a stab on the heart.

Back in the room, even the ever so loving Kolya had to look up at Larissa with a strange stare. Vik gasped, and he couldn’t hear what he was hearing. “Don’t you care for you daughter as all??” He asked. He was angry, astonished as how his mother-in-law was saying.

“Of course I do! That’s why I made the tape! I recorded everything you did at that night in case my baby died! Then I could have dragged your ass in court.” Larissa said, giggling. Those words didn’t wasn’t of any comfort to Yulia at all, only sprinkling salt on her freshly opened wound.

“You’re sick. And you call yourself a mother?” Vik spat, with a blood curdling menace. But before Larissa could say anything Kolya cut in.

“And you call yourself a fiancé?” He snarled. Larissa just merely chuckled.

“Why of course, I remember distinctly on how you were the one who tried to kill Yulia in the first place. Then shamed her lover’s name in public… You lied to her, took advantage of her amnesia. You lied to the world.” She said in a sing-song voice. Yulia was slowly starting to doubt how she ever came out of her.

“And you think what *you* did won’t be justified?!” Vik growled. But a little to offending for Larissa’s tastes as she slapped Vik across the face.

“I was only trying to protect her!” She screeched.

“You think moneys going to protect your daughter?!” Vik almost screamed.

“Money protects Everything!” Larissa screamed right back.

With a tear, making its way down from her eyes, Yulia despondently pressed stop on her sound recorder. The machine clicked with a second of whirs, before fading to silence. Clenching her teeth and stepping away from the door, she turned.

She could hear the stretching conversation, and she knew it was over. With a bitter smile she sighed. Taking reluctant steps towards her stairs, she padded down whence she came, and looked around the large spacious surroundings for the final time. Running her fingers through her short locks, she slipped her recorder in her back pocket and slipped on her shoes.

She grabbed her car keys and marched outside. The sky was preparing for morning as it was filled with pastel blue color, and some dissipating purple.

Unlocking the doors to her car and ducking inside to her driver’s seat, she closed the door and put her keys in the ignition. The car immediately purred, ready to go.

She knew a 24-hour police station around here.

It was nearing 3pm in the afternoon, and Lena groggily woke up from her slumber. As usual, she tasted the putrid morning breath in her mouth (or afternoon), and she found her position literally sprawled all over the mattress. She would have laughed if not her migraine setting in and settling down.

Stretching out her arms as she burst out a long yawn, she sat up and dragged herself to the medicine stand. Popping a few selective pills from various bottles, she went into the bathroom and leaned down to the running faucet to let water in her mouth.

Swallowing, she tiredly stripped, getting rid of all her garments before jumping in the daily afternoon shower. Hot steaming water beat down on her body, effectively waking her up. After about ten minutes in the stall, she sauntered out, putting on a bathrobe on.

Casually rubbing another smaller towel against her short hair, she sighed. She missed her long hair. But sometimes, she thought the short look wasn’t that bad. It was much better in the maintenance area, for sure.

She opened her bathroom door, and immediately the steam danced out of the confined walls of the bathroom. Flicking off the lights for the bathroom she walked towards her clothes cabinet.

But something distracted her on the way.

A familiar looking brunette with familiar blue eyes and with that familiar, same egotistical smile was standing and leaning against the wall, her arms crossed. That grin on Yulia’s face made Lena’s face break out in half with a wide grin too. That happy look on Yulia’s face was always infectious.

Lena wordlessly walked up to the grinning brunette, who straightened up and uncrossed her arms. When they were standing a few inches away from each other, Yulia decided to speak.

“You look hot with your hair still wet and your clothing wear only consisting of a bathrobe.” She commented, her voice breaking with a hint of teasing.

“Oh ya? Well you looked sexy, with your arms crossed and waiting for me to come out of the shower like that.” Lena replied, lowering her voice to match Yulia’s.

Yulia scoffed loudly, rolling her eyes dramatically. “Please! Tell me something I *don’t* know.” She smirked before letting loose her trademark ego-boost smile.

But when their laughter died off and only smiles lingered on their faces, Yulia half closed her eyes and cocked her head, her hand reaching for the straps that kept the bathrobe closed. Loosening them torturously slowly, she unwound them, and then with the same fingers, she pushes the bathrobes away to each sides.

Playfully slipping the bathrobe off of Lena’s shoulders, her fingers settled up to Lena’s face, her thumb combing back Lena’s brow then lining it softly to the back of Lena’s ear.

“Did you wash the back of your ears?” Yulia asked her voice suddenly sultry. Not that Lena was complaining. She gulped and just nodded her knowledge of speaking becoming obsolete and her vocabulary only consisting of “Moo”.

Yulia’s fingers slid down to Lena’s jaw line, falling down on her neck. “How about your neck and collar bone, did you scrub them clean too?” She asked again. Lena nodded also again, letting herself to close her eyes.

Yulia’s fingers slid down to Lena’s valley between her breasts as she moved her fingers around each breasts as softly as she could.

“How ‘bout here…? All clean?” Yulia asked with a hint of finality. Lena nodded vigorously, her own hands cocooning Yulia’s fingers of journey.

Smiling a little, Yulia leaned in and barely made her own lips touch Lena’s, letting their breaths mingle for a bit longer. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to kiss the red head. She wanted to know that she wasn’t the only one who wanted this, and she wanted Lena to make the first move.

And thankfully, she did. Lena pushed her lips against Yulia’s, their lips not moving for a long time for both of them to comprehend the old recognizable sensation they felt they had lost long ago. They both felt a sudden heat flooding their bodies, their thoughts nothing but a beautiful reverie that keep reverting back to the firm, full, warm and supple lips one each other’s.

Slowly closing their space between each other, they began to show activity, exclusively starting to taste each other and marvel at how good it felt.

And for the first time in a very long while, Lena wasn’t fazed by her migraine.

[muhahahahahaa]
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 14-08-2005, 08:43   #147
God of All Things Girthy

Chapter 19

“Sign this.” Larissa said curtly, her tin lips forming a devious and accomplished smile. Her slender fingers supporting up a various forms of paper stretching out to Vik’s form, she smirked as Vik studied the papers curiously.

“What is it?” He said his throat suddenly dry. He then felt a heavy slap on his shoulder, Kolya’s hand clasping in a mocking friendly gesture.

“Well, Larissa and I took the liberty of updating your will. I mean, your money has to go *someplace* Vikky, and it ain’t home to your mother.” Kolya said with a voice of “I-dare-you-to-defy” tone.

“Hope you don’t mind.” Larissa added quipped, ushering the papers to Vik and handing him a pen. Vik gingerly took the pen and the forms with hesitant hands, flipping through them. He sighed.

“And if I don’t sign?” Vik asked, looking up with an unreadable expression. As soon as the sentence parted from his lips, he felt a cold barrel pressed against his scalp at the back of his head.

“I’ll make you’re your third pie hole.” Kolya growled.

Vik sniggered as he twirled the pen between his middle and index finger. Then with a sudden jerk of his arm, he whirled around, and embedded the pen’s point into Kolya’s neck.

Nevertheless, Kolya’s trigger happy finger didn’t fail him, as the gun fired five times into the wall just inches above Vik’s head. With choking gurgling noises and blood spraying out from his mouth as he coughed, his grip loosened on the gun. The gun clattered to the ground as blank expression of Kolya and the dripping blood making its way down his chin commenced. The focus of his eyes fixated on his killer, and he collapsed on his knees, then proceeded to fall face first into the carpet.

The first reaction from anyone in the room was Larissa’s glass shattering scream, her feet taking her to the side of Kolya’s as fast as it could.

“Kolya?! Kolly, baby?! Kolya!!? Say something!!” She howled as she turned around Kolya’s limp body and cradled his head in her lap. Meanwhile Vik approached the abandoned gun on the floor and he picked it up. He carefully aimed the gun at the beyond hysterical woman, his hands drenched in blood.

As Vik cocked the gun, Larissa looked up from her lover.

With incredulous expression on her face, her eyes big and wide and her chin trembling, she cried, “He was your friend! Your only friend!” She hugged the dead man’s head close to her as possible, her fingers still running through the mass of Kolya’s hair.

“He betrayed me! He stabbed me in the back!” Vik yelled, spits of saliva spraying from his lips as the left over spit foamed at the corners of his mouth.

Larissa’s mouth went agape, her brows furrowing in disbelief. Tears made their way down her face as she slowly shook her head. “Fuck you.” She whispered in a menacing voice.

Vik, clenching his teeth shook his head more forcefully. “No. Fuck *you*.” He hissed as he took a step forward closer to Larissa and aimed the barrel at her head. His finger slowly drew the hook of the trigger, tears also blurring his eyes at the sight of Larissa closing her eyes in devastation.

“Freeze! Drop you weapon and put your hands up in the air where I can see them!” A booming voice filled the room, Vik exhaling shakily as his whole body trembled with it. His fingers involuntarily let go of the gun as groups of cops swarmed inside the room.

Outside the house, just at the front gates of Vik’s property, three flashing cop cars took their place, and one ambulance parked closely behind them. And in one of the police patrol cars, a small piece of sound recording equipment sat on the passenger seat. Also, a card was present just beside the machinery, and on it, it wrote, “From a friend.”.

They both lied on the single mattress, covered in cheap wool sheets. Lena’s head was one Yulia’s left shoulder, Yulia’s left arm stringed loosely around Lena’s waist. The sheets were placed so Lena’s collar, torso, and parts of legs were shown, and Yulia’s lone right leg poking out to the carpet outside of the mattress.

Lena’s left hand was under Yulia’s neck, her whole left arm around Yulia’s collar and neck. Her fingers idly played with the short hair growing on Yulia’s nape.

They were both awake, eyes wide and alert, but their bodies excruciatingly relaxed against each other. It had been such a long time since they did this. They both thought they had forgotten how it felt, but as soon as they felt it, they wondered how they could ever forget such bliss. They silently sworn themselves that they will never forget again.

“Yuli…?” Lena whispered.

“Hmm?” Yulia replied.

“What’s going to happen with you and Vik…?” Lena tried to ask as casually as she could, but failing dismally.

But Yulia just leaned in, and kissed Lena’s forehead. Letting her lips linger there for a second longer, she sighed.

“It’s over.” She said simply, before burying herself in the thick, but short, jungle of Lena’s red hair. Lena closed her eyes at the feeling of Yulia’s breath tingling her scalp, but she pressed on.

“What do you mean, ‘Over’?” She asked weakly.

“There is no me and Vik. There was no me and Vik. The whole charade is over.” Yulia muffled against Lena’s head.

“…Over?” Lena asked one last time.

“Over, times nine trillion.”

And that was good enough for Lena.

“You owe me. It usually takes more than this to convict and charge a criminal, and I should be doing a report on you too… But I’m making this one exception for you. I think that deserves a bottle of aged wine, or a car, or dinner…” The man said in a brown casual suit, a police badge hanging from his left breast pocket.

Yulia just gave him her trademark infectious smile and rolled her eyes. “I’d give you all that and more, my friend.” She said affectionately, as she gave the man a big friendly kiss on his cheek.

He winked as he handed her some forms to sign. “You sign these, and your outta here.”

Swishing her pen on the sheets of marked papers, she quickly marked her signature on them. Then collecting them up and tapping the bottoms edges on her friend’s desk, she handed them back to him.

“Nice and neatly lined. And I’m going to steal your pen.” Yulia said, pocketing the pen with had in her hand. The cop just smirked and placed the forms in one of the drawers in his desk, then locking it.

“Just make sure to make a date for my dinner, which you’re paying for. As long you do that, you can have a box of my new set of pens.”

Yulia winked with a friendly pat on his arm. “Done.” She said, before whisking her coat from his hanger and heading out with a good bye wave.

[i was going to post the chapters a bit earlier, but my pc didn't let me get in this site.]

[oh and muahahahahahaha]

[... ]
~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Shakrin; 14-08-2005 at 08:44. Reason: typo
Old 14-08-2005, 19:08   #148
we shout

yay! thanks for update Shakrin .... I like it very much .. yep.. bad people usually end up "killing" each other .. aren't they?

oh and I also like this line very much!!

Quote:
“Please! Tell me something I *don’t* know.” She smirked before letting loose her trademark ego-boost smile.
.. well.. I don't know .. I just found it brilliant. LoL LoL

so is this the end?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 15-08-2005, 07:18   #149
God of All Things Girthy

hell no!!!

but a few more chapters...like three or two at minimum.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 16-08-2005, 20:31   #150
we shout

aha.. aha... that is great.. actually I also do not like that it just end this way .. too many outside characters... disturbing...I'm glad you ended them... I want story to continue just about Yulia and Lena .. only two of them.. all else is nothing....
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 17-08-2005, 02:00   #151
God of All Things Girthy

well Miss D, luck is blowing your way. *wink wink nudge nudge* and guess what, this *is* going to be a happy ending. i promised a happy ending from the start... and i'm gonna start to think of one. lol

~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 27-08-2005, 22:15   #152
Gimme some sugar!

wow you made my brain go smoking

sooo... update?
Old 15-10-2005, 23:09   #153
God of All Things Girthy

[Been waiting for this? I doubt it! LoL! it's like... how many months late??]

Chapter 20

"So what's next on your list?" Yulia asked, as she scratched the back of her head.

"Umm... walking on the market streets, holding hands." Lena said cheekily.

"Oh are you kidding me?" Yulia laughed rolling her eyes. Lena raised her brows as she snatched ahold of Yulia's hand, linking it with her own.

"Oh, it's only the beginning." With a roguish smile playing on her face she pulled the reluctant Yulia to the market streets. "Come on! You promised today would be the day I fulfill my perfect romantic date day!"

"Well yeah, but I didn't know it would be this corny."

"Hush, little one!"

As they walked through the busy streets, filled with clothes and junk food stands and both of them holding a slushi in their hands, Lena silently marveled at the people looking at them and smiling.

"So? What's next?" Yulia said, sucking on her slushie through her green straw.

"Umm... Let me think. Oh here!" Lena suddenly made a sharp left turn to a clothes shop.

After seconds of browing through clothes, Lena mischeviuosly girnned as she pulled out a Jester's Hat with bells on the ends.

"Come on, come over here." Yulia made a face when she saw the hat, but the smile on Lena's face washed her doubts away. "Put it on, come on."

"Aww Lena do I have to?"

"Yup and you know it. Now come on!"

"Next on my list, putting my woman's picture in my cell phone." Lena said as she whisked out her cell phone and punched in the camera option.

"Hey! You're gonna ruin my sexiness karma if you take a pict-"

"Shush, you. I own you for today. Now make a cheesy pose."

Yulia smirked. "That's easy." She said, kissing on Lena's cheek as the camera's shutter went off. "Cheese." Yulia whispered, as Lena blushed.

"What are we doing at a train station?" Yulia asked as she nervously looked around. She didn't know what this red haired girl was thinking, and it was making her slightly less than reserved.

"Good question, which brings me next on my list." Lena said as she grabbed ahold of Yulia's hand again, dragging her into the train.

"Keep talking." Yulia said, as she was getting lead to the restaurant compartment.

"Down, girl." Lena growled as she sat down on one of the booths, leading Yulia to sit down next to her. "Sitting on the train, having a beer while travelling to somewhere I don't know the name to and back."

"That's your idea of romance?" Yulia scoffed.

"No... That's my idea of train bathrooms." Lena chuckled as she bit her lower lip. Yulia's eyes suddenly widened, sparkling with interest.

"Oh.... I see where you're going."

As the two came out of the train's bathroom, fixing their hair and buttoning up their shirts, the two collapsed on a random spot of two seats.

"Just as I thought you couldn't possibly have any more tricks up your sleeve, you never cease to surprise me." Lena said, sitll catching her breath.

"What can I say? I have a stamina of a bull." Lena snortled, Yulia briefly giving Lena the death glare. "Anyways. What's next on the list?"

"Announcing your love for me in front of all these people in the train."

"Talk about corny. Please don't make my beer come up. Their not fully digested yet." Yulia smirked. Lena playfully flicked Yulia on her ear, showing her irritation.

"Do it."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

"What am I getting for return??"

"Do you actually have the guts to put a price on our love??" Lena whispered dramatically. Yulia gave her a look. "...Okay, okay. What do you want?"

"You."

"And you callin' me corny? And is that all you think about?? We *just* got back from the bathroom."

"Not everythings free, sweetie."

There was a pause of silence where Lena was grumbling a little bit.

"....Fine."

As soon as the word left the red hair's lips, Yulia jumped up from her seat.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I apologize for interupting your trip... But I just want to say that my girlfriend's name is not Frank, Joe or Fatso, but Bob! And I love her to death! Do you think she should change her name to Lena?" Waves of chuckles met as an answer throughout the train compartment. "Thank you! Wish us luck!!"

Yulia plopped back down on her seat.

"You did *not* just do that in front of the whole compartment."

Yulia shrugged. "Hey, you told me to."

"...rrrrgg."

"Next, watching a movie in a movie theater," Lena said as she paid for two tickets for a random movie. "And not actually remembering what the movie was about." Lena grinned as she dragged Yulia behind her.

This time Yulia was also smiling. "Sounds like my kind of movie."

"Perv." Lena joked as she teasingly punched Yulia on her arm.

"Couple rings? Couple rings?? Oh my goodness... Am I paying for these??"

Lena rolled her eyes. "Of course you are. You're the rich one here."

"I can't belive you're talking me into wearing a couple ring." Yulia muttered. Lena gave her a scolding look before slipping on the gold band on her ring finger.

"Come on, you too." Lena urged. Yulia sighed as she defeatedly slipped it on. Lena's face broke into a smile as she pulled Yulia in and kissed her.

"I love you." Lena said.

"Unfortunately, you're not the only one." Yulia replied. Lena jokingly looked offended, lightly slapping Yulia on her collar.

"You conceited little-"

"Sexy bitch? Damn straight I am."

"Uh huh."

"Here. I have a present for you." Yulia said, this time pulling on Lena behind her.

"Where are we going??" Lena asked, looking around the unfamiliar streets.

"Keep your panties on, we're almost there." Yulia said, amused at Lena's anxiety.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" Lena said. Yulia just smirked and rolled her eyes.

"You know, you should really get your mind out of the gutter."

"With you as a girlfriend?? I don't think so."

"Oh my god!!" Lena exlaimed, squeaking with joy.

"I thought you might like him." Yulia said, her expression smug.

"Oh my god, I love him!!" Lena yelped with happiness as she propped up the little collie pup. It was white with brown colours and yellow eyes.

"I was thinking of calling him Frank, Joe or Fatso?" Yulia asked, her eyes winking at Lena. Lena snorted.

"No way, I'm not going to let you dictate his name like that." Lena said.

"What do you suggest."

"Bob."

"And you call me the dictator??"

"Mm-hmm." After a small pocket of silence, they both broke up with peals of laughter, as the sleeping canine stirred in Lena's hold.

Yulia buried her head deeper within the crook of Lena's neck, somewhat tickling her. But when she did, she felt Lena shudder and her shoulder trembling. The sobbing soon tailed, making Yulia look up in wonder wearing a frown on her face.

"Lena? W-What's wrong?" Yulia immediately took the back of her index finger, stroking Lena's cheek. But Lena just pulled Yulia in closer, burying her face in the black locks, breathing their scent in.

"I love you." Lena whispered. Yulia just smiled.

"I know. I love you too. What's wrong?" Yulia asked once more.

"I love you so much... And you make it each day harder for me to leave you...." Lena smiled sadly. Yulia just reflected her sad smile and she laid her head down on Lena again.

"Yuli?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks for today. It was... One of the most best days of my life."

Yulia scoffed. "I know." She said like it was the most obvious thing. Lena just rolled her eyes as she flicked Yulia's ear again.

"You're gonna have to stop doing that. If my sexy ears go red and fall of, how the hell are you ever going to give me an ear job??"

"Oh shut up. I swear, that ALL you think about. Try to think like a human being for a change, not like some horny animal." Lena shided. Yulia laughed out loud.

"With you as my girlfriend? I don't think so." The brunette quipped, leaning in to kiss the red head.

Yulia harshly whipped off the sheets off of them, and rolled around so Lena was on top. They commenced to take off each other's PJ's, exploring the revealed flesh as they touched the room's cool night air.

Lena grabbed a handful of Yulia's hair, and lightly cocked her head to the side so she could have access to Yulia's flesh on her neck. Yulia moaned, when her lover's tongue made its way up her ear, and nipping at her ear lobe.

But Yulia just pushed Lena off of her, and turned her around to get on top. But as they turned, the toppled off from the bed, Lena's body cushioning Yulia's petite body.

"You just thank the gods you're so damn tiny." Lena growled in a sultry voice, as she pulled Yulia to her once again to kiss her.

Yulia easily gave into her submission part of her brain, pushing her tongue between Lena's lips teasingly. But Lena pulled away, playing and a wide smile on her face.

"Are we going to do it on the floor again?... There isn't a day where we actually do it on the bed..." Lena groaned out the words barely, as Yulia nipped her collar bone and down to her breasts.

Yulia briefly looked up to reply her lover. "It only shows how much we're enthused about our relationship, hon. Don't worry about it; We're perfectly normal." She flashed lena one last grin before ducking her head once more to continue her, oh so familiar trip around Lena's body.

"Making promises of multiple orgasms and actually keeping them are hardly ordinary... Not that I'm complaining..." Lena said again.

"I know, I'm extraordinary. Now we'll you let me finish??" Yulia said, half grinning and half exasperated.

'Oh god yes, please go on.." Lena said, her eyes slipping to a close when Yulia's knee pushed up between her legs.

"Thought so." Yulia answered for the final time before ducking her head again.

[epilogue will be up soon. if there are some grammar or spelling mistakes, it's because I wrote this on the spot... thanks for readin!]
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 16-10-2005, 00:15   #154
Gimme some sugar!

hey great funny sweet magnificent chapter

Quote:
If my sexy ears go red and fall of, how the hell are you ever going to give me an ear job??

ass hug, ear job.. LoL you are a man of extraordinary combinations!
Old 16-10-2005, 00:56   #155
God of All Things Girthy

who says i'm a man?

.....puahahahahaha
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 16-10-2005, 19:01   #156
Gimme some sugar!

i saw that pic where you grabbed some girls ass babe
Old 16-10-2005, 22:00   #157
God of All Things Girthy

.... and whos telling that grabbin ass was a woman's hand not a man's??

.... and maybe IM the one gettin squeezed!!!! (ya i wish)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 16-10-2005, 22:05   #158
Gimme some sugar!

the person who's ass was squeezed had a miniskirt on LoL
Old 16-10-2005, 22:06   #159
God of All Things Girthy

hey, i never said i was a girl and i never said i was a man.....
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 16-10-2005, 22:14   #160
Gimme some sugar!

*gives ass hug to shakrin*

i have the pics

everyone forgets the evil curse that is dropped on dialup users, and that is save for offline use and disconnect coz dad needs the phone
ReplyPost New Thread