Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

The L Word (Part 3)

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 17-01-2007, 04:16   #81
Bitchka

ok, so i am the L Word whore, shoot me...
but i thought id give you more gossip: let see, so Kate and Leisha were at the Lexington on Saturday ... and to tell you the truth i didnt even know when they came in... but everyone found out pretty soon since everyone was just Kate was drinking a corona - hello, girl, whats up with you corona SUCKS! and leisha was drinking some hard liquor drink (the bartender said it was a gray goose vodka gimlet) WAY better choice Leish, good job!
Kate smokes American Spirits - the yellow kind (http://www.ryomagazine.com/winter200...mspirlight.jpg)
what can i said, it was so unbelievable that no one really knew what to do... i mean, whoever has been to the Lex knows that it is like what.... 10m by like 4 meters or something it is TINY! usually on the weekends people are spilled outside on the sidewalk smoking ((the lex from the outside, it might be hard to find it, it is tiny and in pretty residential part of the mission, the lex from inside - this is taken during the day so it is really bright inside, ive only been there at night so it is DARK - you see the door to the left (under numbers), the bar on the right (a guy is leaning against it) and the only thing left behind camera is the bathrooms, which are tiny! LoL)

anyways, i thought it was funny that it was all the lesbos that came to the lex (i had made a typo earlier) - so does that finally prove that KAte is a dyke? ha ha

i didint want to be an annoying stalker, but maybe i should've been! now that i think about it.. but i said 'hi and thanks' and got smiles from them, which is enough... if only i wasnt a driver and had more to drink LoL, because last year when i was drunk i totally made an ass of myself infront of Max/Moira/Daniela and Ilene, but i didnt care at the time
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 17-01-2007 at 04:43.
Old 17-01-2007, 19:13   #82
Gimme some sugar!

just watched the ep. FINALLY something that is actually a little more L wordish..!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
ok, so i am the L Word whore, shoot me...
you sooo are and i'd shoot you in the ass, but just coz you weren't drunk with kate and leisha there! so what are the impressions?

sooo anyone misses dana?
Old 17-01-2007, 19:35   #83
winter days ...

*cry*

You have requested http://rapidshare.com/files/11787778...-LOL.part1.rar (98078 KB).

You have reached the download-limit for free-users. Want to download more?
Get your own Premium-account now! Instant download-access! (Or wait 28 minutes)
Old 17-01-2007, 20:10   #84
Gimme some sugar!

try the megashares one

you can download 300mb (AND you can do it with a download manager, although sometimes ist takes a few tries to start the dl..), and after you're done with the 300mb, you wait an hour and then you can continue.
Old 18-01-2007, 06:59   #85
Bitchka

wait waiti wait, veggie, thats all you're gonna say? talk more about the episode honey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
so what are the impressions?
fucking AWSOME! they seemed really chilled and down to earth... i would definitely hang out with them..... oh and of course, Kate is fucking..... *speechless* insanely HOT! she appears tinier than she does on the screen.... i mean, she isnt that tall at all... a lil more than me

Quote:
sooo anyone misses dana?
nope ... i mean, i did enjoy dana, but i wouldnt say i am missing her right now... you know
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 18-01-2007, 08:09   #86
Bitchka

whooooore again, im telling ya

just wanted to share those with ya and you can see how nice they actually are - and this is from like scheduled even where you can clearly see that they are bored, at the bar - they wanted to be there to get a drink so they were even waaaaay more chilled... but you can tell they are both genuinely very nice - actually, esp Leisha, she is a fucking sweetheart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJSAGPgO8NE- when they arrive at virgin to sign shit... i love how at the end of the video they are checking themselves out in the calendar.. they were like, fuck this signing autographs, lets see ourselves lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_IWOWKKaeU - during signing. "hi, how are ya?" .."hi, how are ya?" can leisha sound anymore american? i dont think so lol... and kate, bored much, honey? i also want to point out that i am exactly like Kate, i cant sit still, i am fidgety and moving all the time like she is. and when the girls asked Leisha if they can stand next to them for pic, she was SO nice ... but its funny how they both start fixing their hairs for the pic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpzOmXMXPpQ - when they are leaving - "KATE!".. "YESS?" LoL ..."its SO cold here" - i know, KAte, i feel your pain - it has been insanely cold for CA here the last week, i mean seriously, whats uppppp! and then she picks up the cupcake and smells like its wine... then puts it to her ear like its gonna tell her some secret story - kate, darling, what are you smoking? LoL oh and i LOVE how she pats Leisha on the shoulder...and if at that moment she (kate) isnt divine
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 18-01-2007, 19:26   #87
Новенький

does anyone have a link for ep 2 that isnt rapidshare??? Pls let me know
Old 19-01-2007, 10:16   #88
Божественная красота

Send a message via AIM to YLuelniaa Send a message via MSN to YLuelniaa
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XHQRS3WF

episode 2 season 4
Old 19-01-2007, 15:15   #89
Gimme some sugar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
wait waiti wait, veggie, thats all you're gonna say? talk more about the episode honey!
oki, lemme babble some more than! first, i was delighted with alice, she brought back that season one humor. well, the whole episode was in that season one style, that little something that made me like this show. shane was her 'disfunctional in a cute way' self again.

and ofcourse the whole papi thing first when she appeared, in the limo, i wa slike "wtf don't tell me this ugly bitch is TEH papi!!!" but it turned out she's a very interesting person. i liked the rules too. ahh and the limo, maaaan. coolz we need that limo! we can share, you do the back while i do the front, and than we switch.

so papi is a great addition to the show in my opinion.

then, the big comeback of alfa-bette. i kinda sorta like her again i know.. i know...

i almost forgot! helena's attempt at jogging
Old 21-01-2007, 04:43   #90
Bitchka

ha veggie... i wish i could say more but i am in VEGAS babyyyyyyyyyyy! and i am in a hurry to get ready to go to Mr Sin City and then Girl Bar .... and then repeat last night where we were out partying until 6:30am ...gambled until 7:30 and went to bed at 8! we better be winning again like last night!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 21-01-2007, 16:58   #91
Новенький

Thank you YLuelniaa ...........................
Old 22-01-2007, 23:25   #92
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
seen episode 3, somehow it is better than 1&2.

bette resisted Oh, so long, one whole episode. why do they always give her ugly faced lovers, is it in the spirit of her persona to crave just for ass and meat or she doesnt want anyone to outshine her beauty.

i thought they overdid helena, can anyone be ThaT helpless without money, cant do a normal job right, doest know how to speak with women anymore???? too much

i liked that mixer party thing. was fun to watch, tho i never understand ppl whose friends are selected by sexual orientation.
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti
Old 23-01-2007, 09:07   #94
Сидите на моем рту

Send a message via MSN to QueenOfLesbania Send a message via Skype™ to QueenOfLesbania
thanks so much veggie delite.. looks like i picked the right day to be home sick
~~~~~~~~~~~
QoL

I don't believe you!
Old 25-01-2007, 21:00   #95
Gimme some sugar!

zebu you are one hard pleasable girl!

i liked this episode so very much, i was laughing and gigglesnorting like crazy, it was fuckn awsome thank god sis was watching with me so i didn't sound like i'm on laughing gas - alone! we laughed our asses off, we had to hit pause for laughing breaks

so... where to start. i dunno. everything was great. they keep getting better and better, i just hope it stays like that. oh yea, i forgot - max and acting. uhmmmm no. just no.

there are some recaps on afterellen.com, they are a MUST read.
Old 25-01-2007, 23:03   #96
Bitchka

OMG veggieeeeeeeee, for first time you have seen the episode before me! in fact for a first time it is thursday and i have NOT seen the episode yet!
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?!?!?!
going to vegas and having my friend visit has fucked my life immensely!
i guess i havent used TV Torrents forever and so now its telling me i dont have enough point or whatever... and its been days and i am not yet getting the points!
your links arent working for me either.. when i download it and try to unzip it it is asking me for something! whaaaaaaaat...... i NEEED to see this episode 3.. NOW!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 25-01-2007, 23:09   #97
http://tatumedia.net

Gaaaaah, I want to know what happens so bad.

I'm shamelessly addicted to The L Word.

Does anyone have a link for anything other than megaupload? Particularly one link, I don't like downloading 5 part files.
Old 26-01-2007, 01:17   #98
Ice Silver Crystal

Send a message via MSN to sagara__ Send a message via Yahoo to sagara__
Talking

So..I saw chapter 3, it was so funny

a looot of jenny moments I just can't stop laughing when she calls stacey "Vagina wig"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny
So I go to the house, and I'm standing out front, and I'm like, "Yo, Stacey! Come here and say it to my fuckin' face, you fuckin' vagina

that made my day

I don't like jenny but she make me laugh a lot

and the mixer party...no comments...the boy butter was the only funny thing in that party

I feel bad for Max, when brooke finds out the truth she'll freak out
~~~~~~~~~~~
Marimite Rap - Yoshino feat Sachiko and Shimako
Rest In Peace KMILA por siempre contigo mi comadre Someday I'll understand
I'm scared :S!!!! xD!!!
Old 26-01-2007, 06:32   #99
winter days ...

for a limited time : for you miss coolies

http://www.toybox1.fyremoon.net/~rosh/lword/

please let me know when youve got it so i can delete it
Old 26-01-2007, 07:06   #100
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh View Post
for a limited time : for you miss coolies

http://www.toybox1.fyremoon.net/~rosh/lword/

please let me know when youve got it so i can delete it
omg, roshie you are SO nice thanks!
except, i already fixed my problem, already downloaded the episode and even watched it so you can take it down

what can i say: this season is gettin better and better....

my comments: I LOOOOOOOOOVE alice! my god, i love her screen time the most now... and when she is paired up with Jenny it is even better... in the first couple of episodes i was actually kind of disappointed by Jenny but this episode she was FANTASTIC! Im so happy jenny is back to her self that i love... shane is always ok, but i am waiting for more action from her... this mother thing is ok, but a bit boooooooorin.. i mean that talk to the principal was BAD!
did i say alice is GREAT! keep it up honey!
Helena is also great
i am actually finally enjoying Max;s story, except that Daniela Sea is SUCH a horrible horrible actress... i mean, it is painful! LoL
Better, god dont get me started! Her TA is SOOOOOO fucking annoying! I cant stand the way she dresses, her huge ass hanging out of nasty short, the way she talks, the way she keeps her mouth open after she is done talking... GAH! not to mention you know she will be troble after that car scene... she will give Bette lotsa shit!
Tina.. oh tina, ive always hated you and i still do. not only did you go to straightville, your straightville is like homophobville, cause my straight friends arent like that honey!
who am i missing, oh yeah, kit and the child molestor i ignore anyway, so no comments about them.

i think those are all....

edit: oh yeah, i rememebered a few more:

i LOVED how Jenny called Venice - a Vi-e-nai-s and i LOVE how she continues to call the journalists a 'Vagina Wig', because you know Merkin really means that
and i LOOOOOOOVED the korean accent she did .."look what time it is.. it is 4 o'clock in the morning....i am going to call the POLICE!"

oh and little more trivia for ya: when Shane is describing to the principal that her new found brother lives with her, she says they live in Spaulding Square which is this little part in L.A. West Hollywood... and it located between Fairfax Ave on the west, Stanley Avenue on the east, Sunset Blvd on the north, and Fountain Avenue on the south - which is a great location. It's close to the Hollywood sign
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 26-01-2007 at 07:39.
ReplyPost New Thread