Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU English forum Questions to the Moderators

Missing members and why they left - discussion

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 13-12-2004, 12:31   #81
Caterfly's

Send a message via AIM to Bitty2002
forre - I intend to. I mean, I will post occassionally on upbeat threads. I have not written this place off or anything. Like I said, I still hang around. I just feel more like observing a community rather than being a part of one...if that makes any sense. Thanks though.

Last edited by Bitty2002; 13-12-2004 at 12:47.

Old 13-12-2004, 12:40   #82
Участник

I wish to say that I will resume posting as taty994945. I want to be a part of this forum again. Kirillov is dead.

Old 13-12-2004, 12:50   #83
pie crust

Wow - this thread makes me wonder why I'm still here when half the people think it sucks!
Maybe I'm just living in my (and Denial's) own little world...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 13-12-2004, 13:27   #84
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
Wow - this thread makes me wonder why I'm still here when half the people think it sucks!
It makes me wonder why I'm still here when most people's reason for leaving is that the overall mood is just too negative. I'm the one who creates about 90% of the negativity around here. I feel guilty that so many people have left because of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?

Old 13-12-2004, 14:14   #85
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossopp
I'm the one who creates about 90% of the negativity around here.
wrong negativity, mossopp. At least from my point of view.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Old 13-12-2004, 14:31   #86
pie crust

Mossopp, I don't think it's your fault at all. Actually, I was thinking, thanks to some people (you included) the forum isn't completely messed up yet. I admit it has changed, but it's probably because there are so many people leaving. I still love it, though. And I plan on never leaving.

It's easy to blame others for negativity on the forum, but I think we are all a part of it. People and things just change, so it's only natural that it's not the same. I know I love all the people here incredibly but people have more important things to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 13-12-2004, 14:34   #87
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
And I plan on never leaving.
Neither do I.

Old 13-12-2004, 16:58   #88
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by taty994945
I wish to say that I will resume posting as taty994945. I want to be a part of this forum again. Kirillov is dead.
Till next time you forget to take your meds and schitzophrenia kicks in again.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.

Old 13-12-2004, 18:42   #89
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by taty994945
Yessssss, great!

Old 13-12-2004, 19:11   #90
My Waking Hour

I agree with the ppl who say it's the tatu factor that made people lose interest in the forum. The topics have been consistent all the while but back then it was more interesting to debate whether Tatu were lesbians and stuff like that. Now we can't have this discussion going and lets be honest, the band itself is rather stale than fresh now, not to mention their songs.

The forum is still a busy one, considering. I checked back today after a day and there were more than 170 posts. There used to be 300 and 400 before but that is another matter.
Now that we all have established that the girls of tatu are really uninspiring and uninspired typical Russian teenagers -with all the characteristics that go with it - I can't see how people can maintain that positive attitude. In my opinion it wasn't the fact that Tatu were "fake" in the first place, we knew that more or less. it's how they decided to come out in the open about it, without respect to their fans. There's no way for those fans - who excessively loved tatu for what they appeared to be back then - to be lured into another tatu phantasmagoria...

So the forum is destined to continue its waning course, even if the singers make their long awaited comeback and even if it's any good or interesting. The majority of those dedicated fans will never come back.

Last edited by spyretto; 13-12-2004 at 19:22.

Old 13-12-2004, 19:28   #91
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
In my opinion it wasn't the fact that Tatu were "fake" in the first place, we knew that more or less. it's how they decided to come out in the open about it, without respect to their fans.
I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
There's no way for those fans - who excessively loved tatu for what they appeared to be back then - to be lured into another tatu phantasmagoria...
Except the gullable fanatic ones at tatu.us

Yeah, well, I'm here for the people whom I like. It's like going to this café you know... there might not be much going on, but you still go there cause you know the people and like the atmosphere. Same thing Currently I must say I'm happy with the members we have here. I'd only be happier if tatynumbers would post more and TvA would come back, which is highly unlikely. I'd rather be in a place with few good interesting people than many uninteresting people.

Old 13-12-2004, 20:32   #92
pie crust

Yep, yep.... yep.

But it doesn't feel that great either when people leave 'cause Tatu aren't interesting, when you thought they actually liked you.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 13-12-2004, 21:38   #93
a kind of fresh madness

How many times has this thread's name been changed now?
That's why I don't post here anymore - thread name's change too many times. It's just confusing.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...

Old 13-12-2004, 22:00   #94
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossopp
How many times has this thread's name been changed now?
That's why I don't post here anymore - thread name's change too many times. It's just confusing.
Twice.

Thread created on 07 december as "Wanted Dead Or Alive - What happened to Kirillov, Guesshoo and Taty994945?"

Title changed on 10 december to "Missing members thread", because people went off topic big time by talking about much more people than the three originally mentioned (who turned out to be only two).

Title expanded on 13 december to "Missing members and why they left - discussion", because sunwalk made a post requiring to start a discussion on the reasons why people had left the forum.

What do you prefer me to do? Stop people from going off topic, or expand the topic to fit the actual content of the thread?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 13-12-2004, 22:01   #95
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
okay....i'm happy to have begun my previous post 'cause i've felt in the answers of lux, cool, bitty..a lot of similar thought s of mine...so i feel a little more secure with myself in the fact i didn't become suddendly crazy and build absolutely faulse world in my head without any reasons...

For exemple staringelf , this sentence..
Quote:
Originally Posted by staringelf
I agree
...why?...why such mockeries for tatu.us?...you don't like tatu.us ...it's your right but why such nasty side?...as if all the people of tatu.us were so stupid...don't they have right to have another kind of relation towards tatu ?....isn't it possible to let them live their "passion" in peace in another way, in another site?...

I appreciate criticizm but the problem is that i have the feeling that some people make a confusion between : being critical and becoming nasty...
feel as a kind of fashion, contagion : the most you are nasty = the most you have personnality..

Quote:
I agree
I'd rather be in a place with few good interesting people than many uninteresting people.
I agree...really think there are a lot of interesting people here...truly think it...but even if a lot of members here don't see a changement, i still feel that the Mentality's changed...some people are the same, with their intelligence, their critical eye...but may be they 've chosen to exploit them ...may be not in the best way...in the best direction...

I don't say that only about tatu...(even if i was really shocked by the fake tatu pics...not because i'm a puribond , puritan person...not at all...but if you had a girlfriend, a boyfriend or even a person that you like as your mother or sister , would you like to see them in a such "positions"?....if you had some day to meet tatu...would you have the courage to give to them the pics and to tell them : "I've created these pics?"...as if the web was a protection for every action...would you do the same in "real life" with no "virtual people" and with the same feeling of "no guilt at all"?...)

...i say that too for little things, details as nasty comments about "fat people" for exemple...don't you sometimes think that may be there are some " a little round" members here...who've found a kind of refuge on tatysite, warmness , friendship...and who could be so, so hurt by such comments , even if they reply nothing?...

That's such little things which make me sad...and give me a moral problem....i absolutely dislike to write such posts...it isn't pleasant, you know, really.....my goal isn't to say : it's bad as you act...not at all (if not i would leave and would say nothing cause i won't have anymore interest in such behaviours)..but more...do you realize the consequences of some of your sentences for some other people? ...
I hate to write such posts but I do ...if i'd stay mute, just keeping my sad thoughts for me , i would feel as if i would accept and even agree such behaviour of free nastiness...
The worse is that i'm sure this nastiness isn't even counscious...at least, I hope so.

PS: my main purpose in the posts of this thread never was a free criticism but a kind of collective reflection about the atmosphere of the forum...

Old 13-12-2004, 22:02   #96
Caterfly's

Send a message via AIM to Bitty2002
Quote:
That's exactly what I am talking about. Maybe there are some gullible fans there, but that is because that forum is still somehow attracting new members and they know little about what has transpired and little about Tatu. You can't say you knew everything back in the beginning, so that isn't fair. Unless of course you are talking about some of the more seasoned fans, like myself, who don't believe with all certainty as you do and therefore are dumbasses. In that case, you have only shown exactly why fans like myself hate being around people like you and have left this forum. I think some of you take every opportunity you can to make stupid pot-shots at another forum. Why is it a competition? I never saw it as such. Many members are on both forums. It wasn't until this stupid feud (mainly by this side, because most .us people don't really seem to care or see it as a competition.) that people felt the need to pick sides. What is the point? Does it make you feel better or bigger or cooler? It's like picking on the fat kid, what do you get out of it? They aren't doing anything to you. It only makes you look like a puny, petty jackass that needs to feel superior because they actually feel inferior.

spyretto - I have to agree with you on that. I think that played a big part. It was fun to debate back then about all sorts of things. And personally I think different stuff can still be debated (not necessarily about their relationship even, just a lot of things in general) however, many fans feel like after feeling betrayed or jerked around so much, what's the point in debating. So I think that is responsible for the decline in the quality of thread topics. This has occurred on most tatu forums. But even so, the atmosphere here is more negative than elsewhere.

But I will say that I am not trying to make anyone feel guilty. Or put down the forum even. I just PERSONALLY do not like how its changed. I think a lot of fans have changed and this forum has changed with them, so it is a perfect place for them. There's no reason to feel ashamed for enjoying being here. I just didn't change, thus don't enjoy it, make sense?

sunwalk - Thank you, you said what I also feel beautifully. And...what I think a lot of people feel but are too afraid to say. Either because they think it is considered cool on this forum to be nasty and therefore to go against that they are suddenly "uncool" or because they still have close friends here and do not want to be completely honest because they are afraid to upset those friends. I have no alliances here and therefore have no issues with being completely honest. You on the other hand, do still frequent this forum and yet had the courage to be honest. For that I applaud you.

Old 13-12-2004, 22:12   #97
a kind of fresh madness

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
What do you prefer me to do? Stop people from going off topic, or expand the topic to fit the actual content of the thread?
Dude, I was kidding!
Change the thread titles as much as you want. It makes no difference to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...

Old 13-12-2004, 22:22   #98
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
Leave things as they are. Things went a bit OT. So what? It's not as if they got OT big way. And even if they went do you have a psychological urge to keep things as tidy as possible with as few things sticking over the edges and being able to pack them into little boxes? Sheeeeesh.......

Besides you forgot to add "and people with more than one account" in title. We are talking about such people right?

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.

Old 13-12-2004, 22:48   #99
I don't waste my time

Offtop:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwalk
...as if all the people of tatu.us were so stupid...don't they have right to have another kind of relation towards tatu ?....isn't it possible to let them live their "passion" in peace in another way, in another site?...
Sure it's possible, and I hope they are happy people. Nonetheless, I think most of them are abnormally gullable and obsessed in an unhealthy way, and I don't think that makes me "nasty" or any other words you may call me. If I don't like something, some people or some attitudes, I say it. If in my opinion certain people are gullable, why shouldn't I say it? Just like I won't blame anyone who crictizes me, anywhere... Who cares?! It's just an opinion. Anyway, this is a discussion about the members who we miss, do not start the forum wars again. Whenever I think I should mention something I don't like, I will mention, be it some website, a person, an object, whatever. I have the right to do so, and so does everybody else. You don't see me complaining when people here say they like that website, or do you? No.

Old 13-12-2004, 23:08   #100
enter sadman

Send a message via Skype™ to crni
sunwalk, i totally agree with everything you said... you've put it very well

i'd just like to add my opinion... it's true that the atmosphere here has changed...towards negative side, but still. that's why we have discussions, where people can express their (honest) opinions on various subjects...
everyone CAME here because of one same reason and that is tATu, and stayed because of the group but also for the other good people they met here... things changed, and people left the whole concept of anatomy is very brutal but that's how it is, and we have to deal with it.
personally, i don't think there's currently anything about tATu worth discussing... mostly some jibberish yet i've stayed here and have hope that there will be some new material... in the meantime i keep posting on some other parts of the forum, cause i don't want to lose the connection with this forum, and i believe tATu+members=tatysite
~~~~~~~~~~~
030904 - worst day of my life
.:ignorance is a bliss:.
.:truth is just an excuse for the lack of imagination:.

Closed ThreadPost New Thread