Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Lena Katina

Lena Katina Solo Project

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 24-02-2010, 16:23   #641
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Are you retarded? NOTHING like that happened to t.A.T.u. - they finished an album and STILL WERE NOT SIGNED. That's a far cry from having an EP, getting signed and then being dropped to due label budgeting complications.
The common thing is that they both failed and never got enough public attention to their works, Lady Gaga even couldn't manage to release it then, but thanks to its prevous popularity Tatu was able to do it with their independent label.That's what was different then.I am not talking about the current situation.

Anyway, I won't be replying your posts as you don't want to have a common idea.The problem is that you want to dictate what you know.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 24-02-2010, 18:36   #642
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff View Post
The common thing is that they both failed and never got enough public attention to their works, Lady Gaga even couldn't manage to release it then, but thanks to its prevous popularity Tatu was able to do it with their independent label.That's what was different then.I am not talking about the current situation.

Anyway, I won't be replying your posts as you don't want to have a common idea.The problem is that you want to dictate what you know.
Correction, Def Jams decision isn't a "FAILURE" on GaGa's part, because it's the exact same material that got her signed to Interscope and spawned the release of five number one debut singles, a sold out world tour and friends in places t.A.T.u. can only dream about. You'd think that being on their third album would mean they'd have something like this going on - but alas, they do not. t.A.T.u. are the only ones who have failed anything in this discussion. The current situation is the exact same as the situation where VU was released. NOBODY would pick it up so they just decided to indepdendently sell it locally. That's not a success, nor an achievement. Anybody can do that. They had their chance before they fucked their contract with Interscope and Universal over. That was the biggest lol wut fail I've ever seen, EVER, EVER, EVER.

And no, I don't want to have a common idea because there isn't one. You brought GaGa up when she had nothing to do with this thread and now you're eating your words because of it. The only problem here is that people still support both of these windbag girls like they're talented. I have seen zero creativity and zero talent from either girl. Ever. If you don't want me to "dictate" what I "know" - then don't start a discussion with me, especially when you don't even have correct information or an understanding of how music business works.
Old 24-02-2010, 21:02   #643
Hatırla Sevgili

Quote:
don't start a discussion with me
I did not start the discussion, just wrote what I felt.You were the one who made this into an argument with your provocative expressions and bold fonts. It was an argument because discussions are made for having common ideas.You said it yourself that you didn't want to do that.

We all knew how ex-t.AT.u. team works and you should've known that. Everything is in order and it's not a failure for them right now.

Quote:
now you're eating your words because of it.
I never did that Tell me when I do that, should taste bad :=)

Quote:
The only problem here is that people still support both of these windbag girls like they're talented.
Because there are still fans

Just don't post anything about me, ok?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 24-02-2010, 21:50   #644
Vicente

Send a message via MSN to Vicente
Quote:
The only problem here is that people still support both of these windbag girls like they're talented. I have seen zero creativity and zero talent from either girl. Ever.
Offtop:
But how you loved that "windbag girls" This mean that you was a fan of a project with zero creativity for years.
Old 25-02-2010, 07:34   #645
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff View Post

We all knew how ex-t.AT.u. team works and you should've known that. Everything is in order and it's not a failure for them right now.
Paha. Lena is still working with the exact same team of incoherent, incompetent, under professional team. Nothing is going to change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincente
But how you loved that "windbag girls" This mean that you was a fan of a project with zero creativity for years.
Correction. I still listen to t.A.T.u. and like the music, but I'm hardly a fan of Yulia or Lena at this point in their lives. Neither one of them have any sense of being professional or artistically inclined. The only creativity in the group came from people like Kierszenbaum, Goloyan, Polienko and Voitinskiy. I'm still a fan of that work.
Old 02-03-2010, 22:26   #646
Участник

Talyubittu is so right about Yulia and Lena, sadly. Miss the good old days.

-Wow, my join date is so intense, and I had a screenname on here even before that one... I wish there were artists nowadays that made me feel like I did when Tatu were kind of 'in'. I'm intent on producing a group some day that will resurrect these feelings!
Old 06-03-2010, 04:06   #647
Участник

I know how you feel, csargen
Old 11-03-2010, 08:08   #648
Can You See Them Now?

Thought, what if the intro music on her YouTube video for that photoshoot is one of their tracks?

_______

Other than that, hahahaha. I don't know if these have been posted but they made me LOL all over the place. From Troy's Twitter.

Quote:
Today is just sucking !! This song is crap right now!!
Quote:
No one can agree what to do with this bullshit song!
Quote:
This is bullshit I quit!!! All these guys are complete idiots!
Quote:
Lena just couldn't stop bitching today !
LOOOOOOOOLZ.

Quote:
Everyone is mad at each other, bad day for the Lena project.
What a great team!
Old 11-03-2010, 17:50   #649
Martian Eyes

Finally Troy is enjoying the Katina project (not the bullsh*t he wrote before). Now I'm convinced we are getting something great. An Aussie rocker who gets in the mood, that's almost more spirituality than Gaga trampling on her piano!
Old 11-03-2010, 19:19   #650
reconciled

Quote:
Other than that, hahahaha. I don't know if these have been posted but they made me LOL all over the place. From Troy's Twitter.
Sorry for being the ignorant bitch again, but I haven't seen the tweets you posted here on Troy's twitter. http://twitter.com/TroyMaccubbin
Would have been a bit odd if he were that sarcastic...
In case you tried to be funny, I am sorry that I didn't get it.

Last edited by little_polar_bear; 11-03-2010 at 19:35.
Old 11-03-2010, 20:18   #651
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_polar_bear View Post
Sorry for being the ignorant bitch again, but I haven't seen the tweets you posted here on Troy's twitter.
Sorry, but I can read them there, too. Feb 18th, between 5:01pm and 5:13 pm
Old 11-03-2010, 20:34   #652
reconciled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Sorry, but I can read them there, too. Feb 18th, between 5:01pm and 5:13 pm
Ah, okay. Sorry, my mistake. Thought they were more current. You can delete my post if you wish Indeed good that they have such a good time recording...
Old 11-03-2010, 21:06   #653
Martian Eyes

Psst Aileen, I'm going to tell you a secret, but you have to promise that you won't tell it to anybody! (Pfadfinderehrenwort? OK?)

Despite his constant bitching Talyubittu is still an EXTREMELY devoted tatu-fan. He has copied the quotes from the tatu.ru forum, and for this he had to read five pages back in the 'Lena Katina's Solo - Project' - thread, which proves that he must have spent hours in the official forum of his most admired pop stars! Nowadays only a few of tatysite members even spend some minutes there. In Tim's heart there is still burning this eternal flame of love!
Old 11-03-2010, 22:39   #654
Chun ruk ter!

wut. They were talking about sex, then they started bitching at each other,a concluding with everyone arguing about this "bullshit song"?

At least the day after that was apparently "bitchin and kickass'".
Note the difference between bitching and bitchin'.
I know every work place has it's days where everyone wants to kill each other (any person in theatre would know), but I'm kind of interested in this studio drama that Troy publicly tweeted about.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ?? ?ล่อยมือฉันไป
Old 11-03-2010, 22:45   #655
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post

Despite his constant bitching Talyubittu is still an EXTREMELY devoted tatu-fan. He has copied the quotes from the tatu.ru forum, and for this he had to read five pages back in the 'Lena Katina's Solo - Project' - thread, which proves that he must have spent hours in the official forum of his most admired pop stars! Nowadays only a few of tatysite members even spend some minutes there. In Tim's heart there is still burning this eternal flame of love!
Truth! The ONLY reason I constantly bitch is because I want something new, something interesting, something creative. Hopefully her project does that for me. I still have faith, it's just a small amount. t.A.T.u. will always be a part of my fandom.
Old 11-03-2010, 23:21   #656
Hatırla Sevgili

So excited about her songs!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 11-03-2010, 23:54   #657
Участник

lol i ve been reading the forum recently and it looks like you, Talyubittu, have the same 'role' as I did many years ago. Frustrated about Tatu's do's and dont's and questioning their artistic value xD

edit: btw, I am y.A.S.d.
Old 12-03-2010, 00:43   #658
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastblossom View Post
edit: btw, I am y.A.S.d.
Big difference. You always used valid arguments.

Edit: I just read your previous post on this site and it rather discredited my idea that your arguments are valid, because you say Yulia’s voice is messed up. Yulia has the best voice ever.

Last edited by RowerB; 12-03-2010 at 00:50. Reason: responding to new information
Old 12-03-2010, 01:43   #659
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowerB View Post
Big difference. You always used valid arguments.

Edit: I just read your previous post on this site and it rather discredited my idea that your arguments are valid, because you say Yulia’s voice is messed up. Yulia has the best voice ever.
BAHAHAHAHA. 1:00 - the rest of the song. LOL. I cringe every time Lena sings the bridge live. It sounds so horrid.

Yulia can't sing to save her life. She sounds like an elk live. She couldn't even stay on pitch in the studio recording of "Sparks". And if you really want to get into the validity argument, do it. Just an F.Y.I. - actual facts and supporting material helps in a discussion. The fact that you worship Yulia has zero importance.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:51   #660
Chun ruk ter!

Their low notes, high notes, and constant need to mic the audience during performances = totally awkwarddd.

Oh goodness Lena, I hope you don't accidentally point your mic toward the audience if your band ever gets a gig debut during your new song when no one knows who you are. D:
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ?? ?ล่อยมือฉันไป
ReplyPost New Thread