Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

What do t.A.T.u. fans study?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 23-09-2003, 23:19   #41
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
I'm currently doing A levels (UK qualification) in sociology, psychology, business studies and religious studies.

I can't ever see myself going to university though - I'm just too lazy!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 24-09-2003, 04:48   #42
shit happens :D

Send a message via ICQ to karxwp
mmm well after spending one year in computers (Systems engineering) :P I realized that I loved more Design...so I'm studying Communications and Graphic Design, after that I will study Industrial Design...what I want to do? Multimedia stuff, commercial stuff, animations, publicity stuff, magazines stuff, and a lot of things like that...
Old 24-09-2003, 09:41   #43
Harrumph.

Devilish Yulia, uh. Aren't you like 13 or something?? ^_^;; When I was 13 I still thought I wanted to be a physician. (Or maybe that was just my grandparents offering to pay my tuition. X_x)

I'm finishing my senior year before the regular school term ends (aka before June 2004), and I still don't know what college will I attend (or with my grades, what college will let me attend ).

I do know that I want to major in Journalism OR English Literature OR Latin Literature. Either way I'm going to starve to death but I might as well die doing what I like.

Minors are still blurry. I was always interested in Archaelogy (but my brother scared the shit out of me when he told me it included Egyptology), Teological & Religious Studies (but I met up with so many stuck up professors in the open classes I attended I was immediately disenheartened about it), Graphic Design (but I'm so poor on the wallet buying all those materials would leave me ruined, as it already did with my brother), and Phylosophy (but the students of that subject for a career are so fucking lazy it's scary.)

But up to the point, I still have to worry about passing senior high. Not to mention that NO ONE in my family has a degree in anything. Sure, they're really smart, but that's because they've stepped from career to career all of their life. So I'm not *required* by family to have a degree, but it'd be nice anyway.
Old 24-09-2003, 17:42   #44
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
That reminds me: I wanted to become a lawyer ever since I can remember - or ever since I watched LA Law on TV...I wanted to become just like that lawyer played by Harry Hamlin (the one who dated the blonde lawyer chick). I even went to 1st grade with a suitcase instead of a regular schoolbag. I would even wear a suit if I found one that size in 1987.
Before that time I wanted to be David Hasselhoff in Knight Rider (I just wanted that cool black Pontiac Trans-Am really), and even before that I wanted to be Superman.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 24-09-2003, 18:34   #45
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
Freddie Knight Rider was great..although I loved the car most. LOL@Superman. You would have put that suit on?

I wanted to be a cop because of a British TV series. *giggle* Everytime my friends wanted to play with me we had to play cops and thieves and I was always Sgt. Makepeace. I even had her haircut as a kid.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
Old 24-09-2003, 20:36   #46
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena410
Freddie Knight Rider was great..although I loved the car most. LOL@Superman. You would have put that suit on?
The superman costume? LOL, rather not.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 24-09-2003, 21:13   #47
motylik

Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
The superman costume? LOL, rather not.
Why not? Being a real superman includes having to wear the custome Didn't you even dress up for the european equivalent of Haloween as Superman when you were small? I dressed up as a ninja turtle when I was four...come to think of it I should destroy every evidence of that
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
Old 24-09-2003, 22:10   #48
Sad Little Monkey

Quote:
Why not? Being a real superman includes having to wear the custome Didn't you even dress up for the european equivalent of Haloween as Superman when you were small? I dressed up as a ninja turtle when I was four...come to think of it I should destroy every evidence of that
LOL! Tell me about it! I was a musketeer, a dwarf, a cowboy, Zorro, a ballerina (!!)... hmmm that's about it.

It'd be hard to get a superman costume in the comunist days I bet.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 24-09-2003, 22:45   #49
Участник

My degree is a bachelors in computer science, with some work in control systems and data acquisition. I work as a network analyst and database programmer.
Old 24-09-2003, 23:30   #50
Bitchka

My mom said I started drawing really young, and the first thing I drew (x-cluding the doodles at my very early stage) was a house - my mom is still keeping that drawing
After 7th grade in my country you can go onto 'nicer' education or decide to be lazy and keep on with the regular school. Almost all kids pick schools they want to continue studying at: Schools that specialize in Languages, Technicals school that specialize in everything from different kinds of engeneering to architecture to textile, etc, schools that specialize in science and so on. To get in those school they look at your GPA up till 7th grade, then you take exams - depending on the school you want to get in, those exams are different. The #1 school on every kids list (the most prestegious one) is the First English Language School in Sofia - exams are Essay in Bulgarian and Math for that one. That was on top f my list but I didnt make it so I made my second choise (the exam for it was Drawing, Math and Physics- writing was really my weak spot at that time) - the only High School in my country that is for Architecture- specialty 'Building and Architecture'. To be honest with you - I didnt really want to be an architect - my mom kinda guided me in that direction, so I was a nice kid and listened

Linkie to my High School - what a ghetto website - and half the stuff written there is complete b.s. - sports?!?! What sports - we played sports in jeans in the downtown park, if we played at all (usually spend lots of time at the cafes and bars - the advantage of your school being downtown- haha). And the computer rooms - ha ha - must've happened right after my time there, cause before I came to amercia I had touched computer 5 times in my life total

I really did enjoy it, and by the time I graduated from it in 1997 and came to USA I knew for sure I wanted to continue studying it.
After studying architecture in the Univ here for 4.5 years.... and especially working right now for 1 year and 3 months ... I have started to consider going to graduate school for some other major, which would let me do things I wanna experiment with

so.... we will see.... time is ticking though.... gotta decide

anyway...enough of my talking....excuse me for the long post

Quote:
I just wanted that cool black Pontiac Trans-Am really
freddie you don't want a pontiac - it is a horrible car my first car was pontiac and all I can say is
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 25-09-2003, 00:28   #51
Sad Little Monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
freddie you don't want a pontiac - it is a horrible car my first car was pontiac and all I can say is
I don't want just a Pontiac. I want an 80s Pontiac Trans Am/ Firebird in black, and that cool red radar in the front just like the one David Hasselhoff drove in Knight Rider.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 25-09-2003, 03:27   #52
*gasp*

Send a message via MSN to Devilish Yulia Send a message via Yahoo to Devilish Yulia
Quote:
Devilish Yulia, uh. Aren't you like 13 or something?? ^_^;;
umm not really im 11!

but my parents have already got me down for managment and hospitality cos they want me to carry on wit the family business. and ill be doing computers too.

Quote:
My mom said I started drawing really young,
hmmm same here when i was younger i used to love drawing and now i still have all these dragon ball Z characters i used to make up. in my report card when i was in grade 1 i wrote when i get older i want to become a artist and i was also the artist in the class from the 1st grade till the 5th grade! now im in the 6th and i dont draw anymore. im known as the richest person in the school now

and this year im more of a athletic-computer freak person aswell!!!!!!!! not to mention the person who cant leave the house without some gel in their hair!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazing how much people change these days...
~~~~~~~~~~~
(¯¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨~Ð¥_çHrÎ$§î?!~¯¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨)
When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes, And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies, I'll be your strength, I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone The one you should call, Was standing here all along...
Old 25-09-2003, 03:59   #53
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
http://sites.schools-bg.net/Sofi-CBotev/iearn_en.htm
LMAO@the pix..talk about rent a student... Why are they all sitting in a circle NOT using the computers...*unless none of the computers work*

Man CaF that's harsh...i know a lot of countries are like that....u pretty much have to know what u will be doing in Uni before u leave Middle School

I had the opportunity to change my mind a million times in High School before i got into Uni I came THIS close to going into med school to follow one strain of the familiy tradion...it was either that or do a B.Comm or something to follow the other half of the family.

Im a black sheep...but a happy black sheep *besides i figure that if im gonna "take over" some day its mostly common sense and experience *

dunno if what i did when i was little could predict my future...i used to run around the house naked, and swim a lot LOL...so i would have been a naked swimmer?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 25-09-2003, 04:03   #54
*gasp*

Send a message via MSN to Devilish Yulia Send a message via Yahoo to Devilish Yulia
Quote:
dunno if what i did when i was little could predict my future...i used to run around the house naked, and swim a lot LOL...so i would have been a naked swimmer?
ok now i certainly do not want to do that!

but thats wat i was thinking when i was young!
i guess everynow and then little kids pretty much have the same thought
~~~~~~~~~~~
(¯¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨~Ð¥_çHrÎ$§î?!~¯¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨)
When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes, And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies, I'll be your strength, I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone The one you should call, Was standing here all along...
Old 25-09-2003, 15:25   #55
motylik

Quote:
LOL! Tell me about it! I was a musketeer, a dwarf, a cowboy, Zorro, a ballerina (!!)... hmmm that's about it.

It'd be hard to get a superman costume in the comunist days I bet.

a ballerina? I think I was that too...I was a cockchafer once *giggle* and of course a princess.

Yeah it was very hard to get any costume in those days..as far as I remeber all costumes were those old good homemade ones that ninja turtle costume was the first one availible..I still have it somewhere...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 25-09-2003, 16:39   #56
Bitchka

Quote:
http://sites.schools-bg.net/Sofi-CBotev/iearn_en.htm
LMAO@the pix..talk about rent a student... Why are they all sitting in a circle NOT using the computers...*unless none of the computers work*
hahah, those pics crack me up too - look at how nerdy they look... I was once a nerd like that...... or almost like that. Maybe they are discussing the last nights party

Quote:
Man CaF that's harsh...i know a lot of countries are like that....u pretty much have to know what u will be doing in Uni before u leave Middle School
that's not true. It is just getting a better education in High School. Out of my class in high school - 24 of us - I think it is me and one more girl that went on and did architecture after that. There are 3 or 4 that went on and continued with Civil Engeneering - which was also part of our high school preparation - and all the others went and did completely different things - there is even one to be a doctor
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 25-09-2003, 18:04   #57
Harrumph.

Devilish Yulia, holy crap, up to now you're about the ONLY ONE who's still in elementary. :P
Old 25-09-2003, 18:40   #58
Sad Little Monkey

Quote:
a ballerina? I think I was that too...I was a cockchafer once *giggle* and of course a princess.

Yeah it was very hard to get any costume in those days..as far as I remeber all costumes were those old good homemade ones that ninja turtle costume was the first one availible..I still have it somewhere...
The funny thing was that by the time the costumes where finaly available I didn't want to wear them anymore. I missed out on all the fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 25-09-2003, 18:57   #59
motylik

Quote:
The funny thing was that by the time the costumes where finaly available I didn't want to wear them anymore. I missed out on all the fun.
I know what you mean..I was the only one who had a bought costume..I had been sticking out like a sore thumb..so I swore I would never buy one again..well then we moved to austria and *everyone* had bought costumes..and I was sticking out again..*shakes head* the homemade ones were more fun anyway..I looked more like a clown in them
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 25-09-2003, 19:04   #60
Sad Little Monkey

Quote:
I know what you mean..I was the only one who had a bought costume..I had been sticking out like a sore thumb..so I swore I would never buy one again..well then we moved to austria and *everyone* had bought costumes..and I was sticking out again..*shakes head* the homemade ones were more fun anyway..I looked more like a clown in them
Home ones can be more classy. LOL. People here made real masterpieces out of theirs here. They showed a lot of creativity and originality back then.

Anyway, this is getting of topic LOL. So something to get back on track: I also wanted to be a pilot once (since I saw Tom Cruise in Top Gun, but oddly enough I wanted to fly a jet airliner.)
~~~~~~~~~~~

ReplyPost New Thread