Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Where do you Paaaarty ?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 18-09-2003, 06:55   #21
The Chosen ONe

Well I live on the side of Jersey where NYC is just across the river so the list of clubs are endless and I have to get back to you on that with ihavetatusleeves help...
But I live right by Hoboken and they have some of the best lounges, clubs, bars that I know, then if you go up by Fort Lee, theres a pretty cool club called, "Tribeca", its mostly Korean but its got very good music.
Old 18-09-2003, 07:22   #22
Bitchka

Quote:
coolasfcuk if ur ever in the T Dot (Toronto) holla and i will take u on a personal tour of all the hot places to be in the city.
thanies remember, now you've said it, there is no backing out- I will remember that when I finally make it to the north neighbours- it is always great to have a 'tour guide' when you are visiting a city. I already have a very good friend in Montreal, now the Toronto guide has showed up - those are the two places I wanna visit in canada first
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 18-09-2003, 22:06   #23
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
well in Zagreb there aren't many great clubs, it depends on what u like. there are now opening those lounge bars where all the high-society people go to be seen. but there are some nice little clubs with alternative,undergorund music like Mocvara or Kset. Or u can go to Aquarius which is on the Jarun lake in Zagreb if you like hip-hop, dance, techno they have different music almost every night. There is also Tvornica that has 70's every friday and techno every saturday.

But if u decide to come to Zagreb, or anybody else I'd be more than happy to tell u where to go what to see and be your guide
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti
Old 18-09-2003, 23:06   #24
Bitchka

zebu, for you too. One more nice 'guide' person I love this board. Of course I could say the same - every summer I am in Sofia, so if anyone is visiting that city, I will be more than glad to show ya few things around - russkayatatu already visited me this summer and she said she had the best time ever I doubt that anybody would be visiting my boring midwest town - but if you're ever coming to NE - I will be here 9 more months.

About Zagreb - actually- I am planing to visit Croatia next summer as well My friend visited last year and loooooooooooooooved it - both Zagreb and the coast
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 19-09-2003, 03:15   #25
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Quote:
thanies remember, now you've said it, there is no backing out- I will remember that when I finally make it to the north neighbours- it is always great to have a 'tour guide' when you are visiting a city. I already have a very good friend in Montreal, now the Toronto guide has showed up - those are the two places I wanna visit in canada first
Doesn't matter where i end up after i Graduate CAF...I can show u around wherever i may be (Toronto, Cannes <-- partying = FUN there LOL, heck even Montreal!). I tend to like to find out where all the good clubs are in a city before i even find out where the closest supermarket is [just realized how strange that sounded]

Me always wanted to go to Bulgaria...1 of my friends is Bulgarian...and she LURVES the place, so that got me curious Prob after I graduate...that summer i will spend in Europe...go to the Czech Republic, Holland, Greece, Turkey, FRANCE (w00t) and wherever else i can go
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 19-09-2003, 03:47   #26
Bitchka

Not surprised you have BG friend - Toronto has the largest BG population in North America.

Sounds like you and me kish would get along just fine paaaaaaaaaarty

So come visit next summer if ya can
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 19-09-2003, 19:45   #27
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
zebu, for you too. One more nice 'guide' person I love this board. Of course I could say the same - every summer I am in Sofia, so if anyone is visiting that city, I will be more than glad to show ya few things around - russkayatatu already visited me this summer and she said she had the best time ever I doubt that anybody would be visiting my boring midwest town - but if you're ever coming to NE - I will be here 9 more months.

About Zagreb - actually- I am planing to visit Croatia next summer as well My friend visited last year and loooooooooooooooved it - both Zagreb and the coast
i'm happy to hear that ur friend liked it here and that u're thinking about coming

if you decide to come to Croatia next summer u should definitely go to the coast, because Zagreb is empty then and the clubs move to the coast, but if you are passing by Zagreb u can stay here for a day or two and go sighseeing.
and if u are a party animal, you should go to islands Pag or Hvar, or somewhere in Istra, and of course Dubrovnik where Americans like to go but there everything is a bit more expensive.

there is one big advantage for u all if u decide to come to Croatia, drinks aren't expensive here at all, it is much cheaper than Italy, France, Austria...and the sea is so clean
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 19-09-2003, 20:08   #28
Bitchka

Quote:
Dubrovnik where Americans like to go but there everything is a bit more expensive.
That's why in the summers I go back home to Europe- I wanna run away from the americans

Quote:
there is one big advantage for u all if u decide to come to Croatia, drinks aren't expensive here at all, it is much cheaper than Italy, France, Austria...
Bulgaria is really cheap too Depending on where you are, you can get bear as cheap as 50 cents at a bar or restaurant. I like ScrewDrivers (with expensive vodka ) and I get those at bars and clubs for about 1.50-2.00 bucks in Sofia. Of course if you get it with regular/cheap vodka it is like a buck- but the next day you will be paying for it And unlike america- you dont have to tip.
And ciggies - Phillip Morris One for $1.25 or Karellia Ultima Sllims for 35 cents illigally imported, and sold under the counter.
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 19-09-2003, 20:55   #29
Участник

here also u don't have to tip and cigs are also cheap, in the tobaccos Marlboro is 2$ and Croatian cigs are about 1.25$ but u can also buy illegal ones cheaper but since they aren't that expensive most by in shops. and about drinks bier is between 1-2.5, coca-cola and other soft drinks are everywhere 1.5.
and the restaurants are't expensive.

i mean for Croatians this isn't cheap but for foreigners...

i was thinking about going somewhere east next summer,actually my friend and me are thinking about going to Russia, have u guys been there is there expensive or?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 19-09-2003, 21:22   #30
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
Bulgaria is really cheap too Depending on where you are, you can get bear as cheap as 50 cents at a bar or restaurant. I like ScrewDrivers (with expensive vodka ) and I get those at bars and clubs for about 1.50-2.00 bucks in Sofia. Of course if you get it with regular/cheap vodka it is like a buck- but the next day you will be paying for it And unlike america- you dont have to tip.
And ciggies - Phillip Morris One for $1.25 or Karellia Ultima Sllims for 35 cents illigally imported, and sold under the counter.
oh my gawd. in certain bars shots are $2 but in decent clubs drinks are $5 easily. daang. cigarettes are almost $5 dollars here, and a little less than $4 in other states...back when i still rocked those P-funks. i want to visit bulgaria.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 20-09-2003, 02:11   #31
the unattainable kish

NOTHING beats $7.50 fer a pack of smokes *looks at hole in pocket*

$2.75 for a shot *$1.50 if u flirt with the bartender* and $3-4 for mixed drinks...hence the utter importance of doing most of ur drinking before hand

[and $15 for a *cough* sac ]

But for all the rest of u...its cheap when u convert from US...so its all good

*goes to get ready fer her own night of clubbing* good times
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p

Old 20-09-2003, 02:17   #32
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
wow..thats some heavy math LOL.. ahh well i wouldnt know about prices..i never pay..1. im too broke 2.theres always someone willing to buy it for ya 3. im too broke..LOL

Quote:
hmm...what kind of sac??
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"
Old 20-09-2003, 02:52   #33

Quote:
Originally posted by kishkash

I don't know either..
But it sounds expensive...

Hahaha I also don't have much money. Probably because I don't like to work, and my band is probably losing money instead of making it hahaha. When I party, I usually go to concerts. Not the big ones, in huge stadiums, but small ones, like the ones in the hard to find alleys, which have no room and is stuffed to the brim with people.
Old 20-09-2003, 07:31   #34
I'm a Dust Bunny!

This summer, I mostly went to two clubs. Jet Night Club (otherwise known as just plain Jet), and Industry. There's a third one that I wouldn't mind going to, which is 737.

Jet is mostly R&B/HipHop/Dance, whereas Industry usually plays House, but on Sundays, it was the same as Jet (same promoters). 737, well, it depends on the night, but it's very high end. Classy, strict dress code and so on.

And at Jet, well, usually my friends don't pay for any drinks. Because we're friends with most of the bartenders. :P Haha.

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Le noir, la gloire... On se demande bien.
Mais comm' je t'adore, lorsque je m'endors...
Old 21-09-2003, 13:38   #35
The Bunny Prince

Send a message via AIM to nasnedagoniat
Sorry if I sound too American, but we have bonfire parties. That is when someone in a big house with lots of property makes a huge fire with big pieces of wood in the middle of a field. Sometimes they'll have chairs(or logs, lol) around the fire when the wind isn't blowing for people who get cold or just wanna sit. But usually people stand out in the dark, don't ask me why. Sometimes there are a few tents for people who are too tired(or drunk) to leave.

Usually, they'll have like 2 - 4 cars or trucks blasting different music at the same time, and people will stand around dancing. The music is either hip-hop or techno(which is very surprising to me, since Americans are obsessed with rap), but the music is mostly electronic. About a hundred people are just standing around drinking and smoking, or they're dancing to techno.

But like once a year, they'll have this huge party called Sunrise. It's from 10 pm, to 6 am, and you stay up the next day too. The person with the biggest house will hire a dj and charge for parking and hundreds of people from everywhere(in the city) will come and have fun. We don't go to many clubs, they are kinda ghetto.
Old 23-09-2003, 17:09   #36
the unattainable kish

Quote:
There's a third one that I wouldn't mind going to, which is 737.
OMFG i was totally there E... when we went the Patio was closed though...but DAMN i loved that resturaunt..best desserts ive had in a while. And DAMN the staff are hot

Heard its where a lot of people go to hang ... too bad i missed it

Quote:
hmm...what kind of sac??
You know damn well VG
[omg omg omg omg]
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p

ReplyPost New Thread