Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Lena Katina

Lena Katina Solo Project - part 2

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 26-01-2011, 02:10   #281
Участник

LOL, I totally expected that because the only reason I want to see it is for the performance and the other girls scenes, even though I know they're both awful actresses:

"TOGETHER

You're fantastic"

Old 26-01-2011, 11:45   #282
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Could Lena look any boring in the pictures?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 27-01-2011, 06:02   #283
Участник

GUYS, did you see THIS > http://allmylove.org/photos/albums/u...b6b88a963c.jpg and THIS > http://allmylove.org/photos/albums/u...71660cef6b.jpg ?

THEY BOTH LOOK STUNNING!

LOL, sorry for the CAPS, but I really loved them here. Long time I didn't see such a pleasant pic of them together! HOTNESS!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 12:38   #284
Hatırla Sevgili

Ahaha this is t.A.T.u.

Sven's announcement
Quote:
We are very sorry to announce that the Dallas concert was cancelled
last minute by the promoters.
All of us are just as disappointed as you and we have been rehearsing
hard, even today.
We hope you get your tickets refunded and can get out of your travel plans.
Hopefully we can make this up to you very soon.
Lena & the band
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 03-02-2011, 03:35   #285
Участник

I do not see where the funny part of this thing is, honestly.

It's obviously a problem with the promoters; Lena and her team have NOTHING to do with it and, also, she's got proof she's been reharsing. Thank God she posted that videoblog; otherwise, people would be talking even more sh*t as of now.

Sorry.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:14   #286
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by regigigas1505 View Post
I do not see where the funny part of this thing is, honestly.

It's obviously a problem with the promoters; Lena and her team have NOTHING to do with it and, also, she's got proof she's been reharsing. Thank God she posted that videoblog; otherwise, people would be talking even more sh*t as of now.

Sorry.
You are delusional. It's hilarious. First off, the show is for fans 21 and older. Two, it's in Dallas. Lena has released no material, and what support she does have would be in her immediate vicinity. I'm not sure why they decided to play in Dallas of all places. Secondly, do not pick a venue that imposes an age restriction. Especially if you're already short on fans. The promoters have nothing to do with a project that people are generally uninterested in, whether Lena has been rehearsing or not. T.A. Music will not only be the ruination of t.A.T.u., Lena is going to let them drag her through the mud as well. This entire project is nightmareishly ridiculous. It's the same story we've heard over and over for the past three years. No money, no interest, no work to be done on their level of support. Pure stupidity.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:48   #287
allmylove.org

Send a message via ICQ to Amanda Send a message via AIM to Amanda Send a message via MSN to Amanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
You are delusional. It's hilarious. First off, the show is for fans 21 and older. Two, it's in Dallas. Lena has released no material, and what support she does have would be in her immediate vicinity. I'm not sure why they decided to play in Dallas of all places. Secondly, do not pick a venue that imposes an age restriction. Especially if you're already short on fans. The promoters have nothing to do with a project that people are generally uninterested in, whether Lena has been rehearsing or not. T.A. Music will not only be the ruination of t.A.T.u., Lena is going to let them drag her through the mud as well. This entire project is nightmareishly ridiculous. It's the same story we've heard over and over for the past three years. No money, no interest, no work to be done on their level of support. Pure stupidity.
I was going to the concert and even I agree.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Julia Volkova Team | www.JuliaVolkova.com
Old 03-02-2011, 16:26   #288
Участник

The thing is, it's absurd; I mean, not just fans go to a concert; there're always people around looking for fun. Even unknown bands have their shows, why not someone who was previously very famous, even if it's almost decades ago?

I still don't believe this information and I find it sad that people don't believe in Lena Katina. Even if this was true, it'd still be harsh of everyone to say something like this.

But that's just me.
Old 03-02-2011, 17:02   #289
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Arnaudfrenchy
The choice was surely risky.
On the other hand, the price was ridiculous. And i am sure the promoters did nothing well for their events to get people...
Old 03-02-2011, 17:37   #290
Hatırla Sevgili

I think the whole thing is ridiculous and reminds me of post-Shapovalov times of tatu.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 03-02-2011, 17:40   #291
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
The thing is, it's absurd; I mean, not just fans go to a concert; there're always people around looking for fun. Even unknown bands have their shows, why not someone who was previously very famous, even if it's almost decades ago?

I still don't believe this information and I find it sad that people don't believe in Lena Katina. Even if this was true, it'd still be harsh of everyone to say something like this.

But that's just me.
Whether you believe it or not, it's still true that only 13 tickets for the project were sold and that in general - just because you are interested in Lena Katina doesn't mean the public is. Unknown bands have shows yes, but there isn't an outrageous price being asked for tickets when this happens. Nobody cares about this project, what is there to care about. 30 second song clips and a few promo pictures? Not enough to keep me interested for over a year. I love Lena, but she needs to get away from T.A. Music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnaudfrenchy
The choice was surely risky.
On the other hand, the price was ridiculous. And i am sure the promoters did nothing well for their events to get people..
A small venue isn't responsible for large-scale promotion, as most acts sell themselves. If this were my venue and it came down to a $100,000 investment with only 13 tickets sold for Lena Katina. I'd be cancelling the show as well. Blame Lena's uneventful project, not the venue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff View Post
I think the whole thing is ridiculous and reminds me of post-Shapovalov times of tatu.
That's because Lena Katina is still post-Shapovalov t.A.T.u., a bad attempt at it at least. They'll end up dragging her through the mud for another year and a half before finally deciding to do a digital release of her "album" like they did with Waste Management in the end. Maybe this time the message will sink in that Rensky and his office manager Voevodina aren't equipped to head a music project, despite their constant blogging as the Insider claiming otherwise.

Last edited by Talyubittu; 03-02-2011 at 17:56.
Old 03-02-2011, 18:19   #292
Martian Eyes

I don't understand why organizers believe that you can bleed the LGBT community with bad music from the far past. Next time they let Nero sing!

[rant]I don't know which crook tells Lena and Yulya that you can conquer the Brit-American market, without having "The Bomb", even more, with wishy-washy songs, which bore you to death, and which are spit out to the US market in minute cycle, and this with proper accent and without incomprehensible murmuring. If you release bad music, then p-l-e-a-s-e compose it yourself - it can't be worse than what we have heard. You won't have to pay for it, and it would have my respect, because it's done by YOU.[/rant]
Old 03-02-2011, 18:31   #293
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
I don't understand why organizers believe that you can bleed the LGBT community with bad music from the far past. Next time they let Nero sing!

[rant]I don't know which crook tells Lena and Yulya that you can conquer the Brit-American market, without having "The Bomb", even more, with wishy-washy songs, which bore you to death, and which are spit out to the US market in minute cycle, and this with proper accent and without incomprehensible murmuring. If you release bad music, then p-l-e-a-s-e compose it yourself - it can't be worse than what we have heard. You won't have to pay for it, and it would have my respect, because it's done by YOU.[/rant]
I'd give my savings account in exchange for Yulia and Lena deciding to run off and write and compose together. I'll never understand why two trained musicians are perfectly ok with doing nothing creative at all.

Offtop:
Have you ever listened to Blue Foundation, Roland?
Old 03-02-2011, 21:16   #294
Martian Eyes

Offtop:
Quote:
Have you ever listened to Blue Foundation, Roland?
Yes, but not very much (to my shame ). Although I like their music, at least what I've heard so far.
Old 04-02-2011, 00:25   #295
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Offtop:

Yes, but not very much (to my shame ). Although I like their music, at least what I've heard so far.
Offtop:
Sweep of Days is their second and best album! Listen thoroughly if you get the chance!
Old 04-02-2011, 02:58   #296
Участник

Well, I'm sorry for not believing you, Talyubittu -- I sure was delusional.

It's just very sad. I hope Lena recovers...

Argos, I also agree with you. I think I just like their music because it's them. Maybe there are a couple of good ones, but... You know, they need better writers, producers - they deserve a better team.

All I can say is: it's all very sad and it's even worse that they might be running down those paths all the way down.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:02   #297
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Well, I'm sorry for not believing you, Talyubittu -- I sure was delusional.

It's just very sad. I hope Lena recovers...

Argos, I also agree with you. I think I just like their music because it's them. Maybe there are a couple of good ones, but... You know, they need better writers, producers - they deserve a better team.

All I can say is: it's all very sad and it's even worse that they might be running down those paths all the way down.
No hard feelings. It is unfortunate. But, what can we do other than hope for the best.
Old 04-02-2011, 21:49   #298
Участник

Quote:
A small venue isn't responsible for large-scale promotion, as most acts sell themselves. If this were my venue and it came down to a $100,000 investment with only 13 tickets sold for Lena Katina. I'd be cancelling the show as well. Blame Lena's uneventful project, not the venue.
Anyway, in Texas, you have to make country music to be famous.

I would like to be a fan of an artist to make a world tour like Lady Gaga, but i don't want to be a fan of Lady Gaga. lol
Old 05-02-2011, 01:20   #299
Can You See Them Now?

Offtop:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnaudfrenchy View Post
Anyway, in Texas, you have to make country music to be famous.

I would like to be a fan of an artist to make a world tour like Lady Gaga, but i don't want to be a fan of Lady Gaga. lol
Haha. Texas has quite a good music scene though. And you definitely should go to GaGa's show, even if you're not a fan. It's an experience in itself. I know many people who have and have left loving both the show and enjoying her music.
Old 05-02-2011, 15:16   #300
Участник

Offtop:
I was thinking to go to her show just to try, maybe the next one, but i don't want to pay a lot to get a sit and i don't want to stand up to long lol, bad memories from Britney's show Onyx Hotel
ReplyPost New Thread