Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

An Idea...

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 16:38   #221
no....

Here is me. It's crap i tell ya, but you can listen to the gurgster.

http://www.atomic-kitten.org/tatusongs/ME.mp3

that atomic-kitten domain name haunts me...and the subject matter even worse [but i will Tatu it up soon]

ps. sorry i sound so soft, but i have the mic turned down.

Old 09-09-2003, 22:15   #222
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
i listened to the file and i just had to compliment you all, you sound great!
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti

Old 09-09-2003, 23:03   #223
Участник

Quote:
you should join us .. don't worry .. we accept everything ...
denial have you seen the movie "My best friend's wedding" with Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz? If you have then you probably remeber the scene from the karaoke bar.... Anyway i'm just curious, what's left to sing ? Anything easy maybe?
~~~~~~~~~~~
fuck them all

Old 10-09-2003, 00:00   #224
shit happens :D

Send a message via ICQ to karxwp
gee I wanna post a wav file...but I don't know if I should...I mean a lot of people in here sings great and I well...don't know

Old 10-09-2003, 01:14   #225
The Poke Master

Send a message via AIM to rivierakid
Well, I got mine finished and sent. I would post it here, since I know you're all just *dying* to hear me sing (insert sarcasm here) , but there's just one problem. I have nowhere to host it. ^_^;; Oh well...

Old 10-09-2003, 02:35   #226
no....

rivierakid, your good! no worries! you sound like me kind of....

Old 10-09-2003, 02:44   #227
The Poke Master

Quote:
Originally posted by thegurgi
rivierakid, your good! no worries!
Heh...Thanks. ^_^

Quote:
you sound like me kind of....
I kinda do, don't I...*sweatdrop* ^_^;;

Old 10-09-2003, 03:39   #228
no....

Yes we do, for the actual recording i'll have to sing really good to make a differentiation . I probably won't though... haha.

Any more Sound Files? I'm getting a good idea of who is capable of what. And Echoed, you are getting a solo part.

Old 10-09-2003, 22:04   #229
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Heh... thegurgi, I'm just simply in love with ur voice

rivierakid, sure we are dying to hear U (surprisingly no sarcasm here). U tried to find ur mic so hard and this file has to prove it was worth it (i'm sure it was). And U can host it on geocities. It's all fo free

karxwp, join us! it's for fun. besides, i'm sure u can sing not worse that some of us *points at herself*. Uff... hope mademoiselle Echoed is a miraclemaker. And I don't wanna miss my chance to hear spanish russian. c'mon! ... pleeeeaaaaase.
Sasha, same goes for U
zebu, we are waiting for U as well :P

Echoed
Ur russian is rather off? 0_0 if U pronaunced just 2 words ('moi' and 'povtoryayu') a BIT different, I would never believe U didn't spend at least half of ur life in Russia. I'm not telling this just to sound nice. I really mean it!

Old 10-09-2003, 23:03   #230
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
well I was just playing around with Cool Edit last two days, maybe I'll join in, now that my throat is almost healed after screaming at Placebo concert.

if I do join in is there a specfic part of PD that I should sing or the whole thing?
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti

Old 10-09-2003, 23:11   #231
no....

sunny poison, was my Russian any good?

...ochen' curious [i don't know the russian word for curious ]...

Zebu, create sample for me, so i know what you are capable of singing, and then i will assign you parts so that you can then record a better quality version for Echoed to edit together.

Old 11-09-2003, 00:46   #232
The Poke Master

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
rivierakid, sure we are dying to hear U (surprisingly no sarcasm here). U tried to find ur mic so hard and this file has to prove it was worth it (i'm sure it was). And U can host it on geocities. It's all fo free
If I had the *slightest* idea how to host it, I would've done it. ^_^;; But a good suggestion nonetheless.

If someone is willing to host it, that would be cool. Otherwise, I guess you'll just have wait till the whole thing is finished, and try to differentiate my voice from thegurgi's. ^_^;;

Old 11-09-2003, 01:43   #233
I'm a Dust Bunny!

Snap! I knew I messes those two words up. (Just re-listened to myself singing last night.) ...Oh well. Not as if I'm singing any solo bits. (None for me, thank you very much, thegurgi. :P)

I still don't know how to make my FTP account allow uploads. I'm annoyed. :/

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Le noir, la gloire... On se demande bien.
Mais comm' je t'adore, lorsque je m'endors...

Old 11-09-2003, 03:09   #234
Bitchka

Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

finally got to hear all people that posted recently :claaaaaap clap clap clap clap claaaaaaaaaaaaap:

Echoed, great - have no worries about the track with you making the harmonies and putting it together. And have to join sunny and ask ya: are you sure your grandma isnt Russian???

thegurgi, great that we have one more person with music education to make up for music 'deafs' like me, ha ha

btw curious is любопытный lubopytny

sunny - told ya about the sexy voice - I am jealous now

Well, me got little sore throat the last couple of days and I've been healing it with ciggs and white russians which arent helping too much... but hopefully by the weekedn I can have the file with just my voice that hopefully could be used
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 11-09-2003, 07:05   #235
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally posted by denial
*sits at the corner alone.. and prays*
oh GOD! oh GOD! what am I to say when Madamme Nathalie post her voice.. oh GOD! oh GOD! help me ...help me.. Your're the most mercyfull .. help me .. help me...give me courage to listen to her .. give me wisdom to write most wonderful words for her ... give me serenity .. (what ever that mean .. I dont have dictionary here) ...to accept hiumanne imperfections .. give me confident to "tell" to her that its okay and she will always can improve ... what ever just help me ... please please ...amin..
[/b]
Suddenly, the sky is darkened, the wind blows and makes fly all the sheets, the birds will hide, the thunder rolls ...
That is there: the flashes furrow the black sky and the noise of the thunder is alarming, terrifying... then, suddenly, complete SILENCE and and A DEEP and IMPRESSIVE VOICE comes from the sky :
"Denial, DeNIAL, DENIAL......You called Me?....I'm Here.... ..I listen to You...and I'LL HELP YOU!!...Just, for one time, you're right: the "SHOCK" will be too important ,for your sensitive soul and EARS, when you'll listen to Madame Nathalie "singing RUSSIAN"...
So, I grant a favour exceptionally to you: a first version of the voice for attanuate the future shock... *coughs*..I understand you, with Russian words, it is still worse!!!... but, promise to me, something in return: Stop gathering all the ROSES of the TERRE to offer them to everyone!....I don't have time to make them push back!!...
It's here, Denial /D"ay"nial , just for you!.....
[the link is removed]
*Gone*"

OK, SERIOUSLY, Girls & Boys, I 'll try to send something this week-end....very, difficult to pronounce.... ..

Last edited by forre; 21-09-2003 at 10:33.

Old 11-09-2003, 07:51   #236
shit happens :D

Send a message via ICQ to karxwp
well I want to upload something but I don't have a place to host it :P

Old 11-09-2003, 18:00   #237
we shout

Quote:
Originally posted by nathalie
Stop gathering all the ROSES of the TERRE to offer them to everyone!....I don't have time to make them push back!!...
It's here, Denial /D"ay"nial , just for you!.....
http://home.swipnet.se/~w-37363/Tatu/Denial.mp3
*Gone*"
...that was soooooooo sexy ..just for me?!! ..thank you thank you ..*jumps excited* .. ...ohh .. I could spend the rest of my life every night listening to you .. ohhh... *prays* Dear God, one more request.. please turn Nathalie to lesbian!! please please please .. *jumps excited* .. you'll answer me again yes? yes? oh okay .. okay .. I wont take those ROSES of the TERRE anymore.. btw ..how did you know that?

Seriously .. I like your voice Nathalie .. sounded sexy!!.. ahh .. I like it when you pronouce D"ay"nial .. ..hehehe... am so flattered .. *plays again ..and again.. and again . and again .. and again... and again.. and... *

Very good scene writer too . umm . I am already thinking about that scene of "just before God talking back to you" as the begining of our video clip for this project . hehehe . what you think?

I have to wait for this weekend to start recording again .. lol.. sound like a professional job . lol .. well.. I'll try to scream and push myself to the limit.. can wait for next week to hear your PD sample ..ohhhh .. *looks at clock* ..

umm. Echoed .. maybe you can add some loud thunder sound on my part as background sound?? yes ? yes ?

karwpx ..you can use your webserver where you put your t.a.t.u website...

picks my last ROSE of the TERRE and gives it to ' her ' ... for you..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 11-09-2003, 20:06   #238
Участник

Well, testing, testing. I recorded myself again. 16 seconds of pure humiliation...the things you make me do
~~~~~~~~~~~
fuck them all

Old 11-09-2003, 21:52   #239
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
hm... ok, pll. i'm doing it just for u as i really want to hear u all.
http://geocities.yahoo.com/
ID: nrg2002ru
pass: iamcool
go to FILE MANAGER and upload ur files there. But not everyone at the same time!

Old 11-09-2003, 22:15   #240
Участник

ohmygod that's the name of my file. You poor little thing who has to listen to it some people shouldn't sing? Yes I know that but this is just for fun, right? Ok you can stop laughing now!!!!!! russian isn't easy you know...
~~~~~~~~~~~
fuck them all

Closed ThreadPost New Thread