Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Mel C Live!!! :)

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 04-05-2003, 23:59   #1
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Mel C Live!!! :)

OH MY GOD!!
I just got back from seeing Mel C live and all I have to say is "WOW!"
She's TOTALLY gorgeous and what a voice! The girl can certainly sing!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 05-05-2003, 00:10   #2
a kind of fresh madness

Is that the first time you've seen her live?
As I mentioned to you before I saw her on her 2000 tour at the Royal Concert Hall in Glasgow. To be honest I didn't really want to go but some girls I was friendly with at the time insisted I go with them. I was really surprised at how good the gig was. I didn't really like her first solo album (and I haven't even heard her new one - although my mum has it somewhere ) but the songs definately sounded much better live.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 05-05-2003, 01:03   #3
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally posted by Mossopp
Is that the first time you've seen her live?
Yep, and it was amazing!
Quote:
As I mentioned to you before I saw her on her 2000 tour at the Royal Concert Hall in Glasgow. To be honest I didn't really want to go but some girls I was friendly with at the time insisted I go with them. I was really surprised at how good the gig was.
I'm REALLY into her but I was still surprised at how good it was!
Quote:
I didn't really like her first solo album (and I haven't even heard her new one - although my mum has it somewhere ) but the songs definately sounded much better live. [/b]
I actually prefer her first solo album, although I do like her second one a lot. What didn't you like about the first album?

There was a REALLY funny moment when Mel dedicated a song to her boyfriend and EVERYONE booed! Pretty obvious why!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 05-05-2003, 03:33   #4
in my brain

Send a message via ICQ to XSpex
Hey, you lucky people who have had the chance to see her live...
I'm right now listening to a concert she recorded at Belgium recently.... there is a moment where she is singing, no music, and the people are clapping for her, great!!!....

I have to say her voice sounds better and better everyday!!

Totally love her first album, but the second hasn't been released in Mexico yet... so I'm waiting....
~~~~~~~~~~~
pain and suffering in various tempos
Old 05-05-2003, 18:55   #5
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally posted by I_Love_Yulia
I actually prefer her first solo album, although I do like her second one a lot. What didn't you like about the first album?
I just thought it was a mish-mash of too many different styles - she should have picked one musical direction and stuck with it.
I'm a rock fan first-and-foremost and, although nothing on 'Northern Star' is proper rock, I did really enjoy the more rock influenced tracks like 'Go!', 'Ga Ga' and especially 'Goin' Down'. I could suffer 'I Turn To You' and the title track but the rest of it was just a load of weak pop songs and half-assed R'n'B (I can't stand 'Never Be The Same Again' ).
The reason I enjoyed her live show so much was that, cos she had a live band behind her, even the poppier songs had a much harder edge to them (I also rather fancied her at the time so that made the proceedings a lot more interesting ).
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 13-05-2003, 01:06   #6
no....

Wow, melanie c fans. never thought i'd see the day.
I agree with Mossopp about Northern star about the different styles, but i just thought it was nice an eclectic.
Wish she'd play in America, but i'll let her stay in the UK is she's more confortable, but i would definetly go to a concert or just small gig. I want to hear Closer, Feel the Sun, Melt and Water live and she if she can pull them off. I'm sure she can.
ReplyPost New Thread