Unofficial site of group TATU


Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts


New photos - Random & Artistic


ReplyPost New Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-05-2007, 22:17   #721
zebu zebu is offline
Участник
 
zebu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Хорватия
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Posts: 957

Send a message via MSN to zebu
unforgiven, me likes walking inside a "traboule" pic, the city seems very nice. where in france is it?

forre, bring on the tennis pics, love them, specially roland garros. will u be covering the whole tournament?
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti
  Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2007, 22:21   #722
forre forre is offline
Primetime Anchor
 
forre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sweden/France
Age: 47
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,926

Send a message via ICQ to forre
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebu View Post
forre, bring on the tennis pics, love them, specially roland garros. will u be covering the whole tournament?
I'm practicing for the most. Tennis is a bit tricky to shoot. Not the whole tournament. I got tix for all qualification and a couple of days in June. Got to check closer what I got.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
My Roland Garros gallery | Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
  Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2007, 22:52   #723
zebu zebu is offline
Участник
 
zebu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Хорватия
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Posts: 957

Send a message via MSN to zebu
Quote:
Originally Posted by forre View Post
I'm practicing for the most. Tennis is a bit tricky to shoot. Not the whole tournament. I got tix for all qualification and a couple of days in June. Got to check closer what I got.
i can imagine it must be pretty tricky, never tried shooting it, i just stick to playing. then i guess we can expect many more tennis pics have fun there. oh, and if u happen to bump into a gaudio match make sure u post pics.
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti
  Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2007, 23:53   #724
the unforgiven the unforgiven is offline
fancy topping
 
the unforgiven's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: france
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,785

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebu View Post
unforgiven, me likes walking inside a "traboule" pic, the city seems very nice. where in france is it?
thanks. it's in Lyon (here's the France map if you don't know where it is exactly)
the traboules are really peaceful, it's really cool
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') "your love is enormous, it's lifting me up"


Anaïs | Pie crust's lover | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. | [11] |
[my fansite]
  Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 11:17   #725
forre forre is offline
Primetime Anchor
 
forre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sweden/France
Age: 47
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,926

Send a message via ICQ to forre
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebu View Post
i can imagine it must be pretty tricky, never tried shooting it, i just stick to playing. then i guess we can expect many more tennis pics have fun there. oh, and if u happen to bump into a gaudio match make sure u post pics.
I have to specifically search for him. There are lots of courts and lots of people at the tournament and it's difficult to catch all of them.
I post my tennis pics here:
http://www.liveinternet.ru/photoalbu...eriesid=363650
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
My Roland Garros gallery | Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:55   #726
razormaid razormaid is offline
Участник
 
razormaid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 155

Send a message via MSN to razormaid
Hey people, it's been so long since I've been here and even longer since I posted. I love peeking at everyone else's photos and artwork, I've finally come to share some of mine!

I've just had a gallery exhibition of my work which I was very happy with - it was quite successful with sales, and I got some good press coverage and sales. You can see all the work from the show here:

http://www.simonstrong.com/

The works were printed very big and framed, and they've got lots of detail in them. I know they aren't very big on my flash site, but if people are interested I can upload higher res version.

I love to get any comments and criticisms... 8 pictures doesn't seem like much work, but it took me almost 18 months to do. I'm hoping to another show next year, and I'm off to Malaysia and Vietnam for 3 weeks to shoot lots of stuff for my next body of work.

Bring on the comment! (and extra extra points for those that can pick the russian pop-music references in my work!)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Heterosexually challenged gender bender
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 23:15   #727
zebu zebu is offline
Участник
 
zebu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Хорватия
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Posts: 957

Send a message via MSN to zebu
Quote:
Originally Posted by razormaid View Post
Hey people, it's been so long since I've been here and even longer since I posted. I love peeking at everyone else's photos and artwork, I've finally come to share some of mine!

I've just had a gallery exhibition of my work which I was very happy with - it was quite successful with sales, and I got some good press coverage and sales. You can see all the work from the show here:

http://www.simonstrong.com/

The works were printed very big and framed, and they've got lots of detail in them. I know they aren't very big on my flash site, but if people are interested I can upload higher res version.

I love to get any comments and criticisms... 8 pictures doesn't seem like much work, but it took me almost 18 months to do. I'm hoping to another show next year, and I'm off to Malaysia and Vietnam for 3 weeks to shoot lots of stuff for my next body of work.

Bring on the comment! (and extra extra points for those that can pick the russian pop-music references in my work!)
congratulations on succesfull show interesting stuff u have there.

russian pop-music reference, i dont see, but i only know tatu so...

a question. how do u make ur photos, hdr, hdr+ smthing or?

cherries from my garden
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti
  Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 10:02   #728
Amanda Amanda is offline
allmylove.org
 
Amanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,488

Send a message via ICQ to Amanda Send a message via AIM to Amanda Send a message via MSN to Amanda
First pictures I took with my new Nikon D60 (just around Mobile and backyard...)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3075/...49899812_o.png
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3042/...6dd41482_o.png

The Flickr set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/2972541...7607502697541/
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29725411@N02/

And some older pictures from my Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H7

New Orleans, LA triptych: http://fc69.deviantart.com/fs36/f/20...olkoaddict.png
Mobile, Alabama diptych: http://fc29.deviantart.com/fs31/f/20...olkoaddict.png

My DeviantART: http://molkoaddict.deviantart.com/gallery/
~~~~~~~~~~~
Julia Volkova Team | www.JuliaVolkova.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 00:07   #729
Cats_In_The_Hat Cats_In_The_Hat is offline
--Shadow Soldier--
 
Cats_In_The_Hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: United States
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Posts: 214

Send a message via ICQ to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via AIM to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via Skype™ to Cats_In_The_Hat
T-Shirt design for JAM (Japanese Anime and Manga). Sorry, I couldn't get the full one because my scanner is small and I'm too lazy to do the whole edit in the rest of it thing. You can look at some of my other drawings in the Photostream as well (to the right of the picture).
  Reply With Quote
ReplyPost New Thread

Bookmarks


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
:New-Old: Photos [Yulia smoking] coolasfcuk News and Events 97 30-05-2003 22:06
::Photos:: of Tatu in UK + Mistery Women with Julia... Who is she? Kate News and Events 78 08-05-2003 04:34
::Mega eXclusive:: Tiffany Duke Meets Tatu Again! Detailed Stories and Photos Inside! Kate News and Events 39 19-03-2003 11:58
::New Photos:: MTV Photo-Session!! Kate News and Events 30 20-01-2003 20:34



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:25.




© 2001-2008 Unofficial site of group TATU

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.