Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Everyone....

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 27-08-2003, 01:32   #1
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

Talking Everyone....

haha i am excited about posting threads today so everyone how about describing when and where you got your first kiss, and how did it feel........
mmm my first kiss, actually it was my first kiss with someone i truly love, it was in the school yeah.. ten minutes before my final exam. how it felt... wonderful, coz the person i truly love not sexually i guess but true love.. wut about u
Old 27-08-2003, 01:47   #2
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I can't describe a kiss with a person I truly love because a kiss like that hasn't happen to me yet. Ask me in about 30 years.

First kiss in general?: Hmmm...it was in a club, some years back. I asked a girl for a dance and she nearly suffocated me. How was it? Well at times it felt kinda nice, but it was to sloopy and intense (I really like to breathe from time to time -I'm not kidding I nearly passed out ), not to mention I felt nothing for her. I never saw her after that make-out session at the club. So basicly it was not a pleasent experiance. Later that night I felt alone like never before.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 27-08-2003, 02:09   #3
Just say maybe

There's all sorts of ways of telling this story.

It was October 22nd, 1999. Sally-Anne's birthday. She'd tried to corner my at a party at Kim's a couple of months before that, but I wasn't much taken by her Nana Mouskouri chic. Nonetheless, I've not known anybody so intelligent in all my life. In her A-Levels she achieved 100% Grades for Chemistry and Physics, and a couple of percent of that in Maths, Further Maths and Biology. Without trying.

However, she was more than a little strange. She wrote a play about me, then 'accidentally' left the disk with it in my bag.

Anyway.

Maybe a dozen people went to her house that night. Kim wasn't amongst them, which was a blessing of untold proportions. She was rich and looked like Audrey Hepburn - what was a boy to do to look past someone like that. So thank God she wasn't there to preoccupy me that night.

The majority of the people at Sally's I knew from school. I didn't know Emma, Julie, Andrew or Kyle.

Sally was besotted with Andrew. The presence of Kyle, his boyfriend, wasn't distracting her from misguided schemes to win his love. She loudly announced all manner of stunts to make him jealous and so forth. Looking for a more lighthearted way to spend the evening, Emma and I stole to the second sitting room. The wallpaper was violently horrible.

Emma talked at length about comedy. I can't remember many of the other topics we covered, but it was interesting at the time. She was great company, but somewhat short of sexy. Julie, on the other hand, had burning red hair and wore clothes that perfectly matched her curves.

I presumed she was with Sally somewhere. However, when I went in search of the bathroom, I found Julie alone on the landing. Two minutes later I was sharing my first kiss. I'm glad I didn't have time to think about what I was doing, I wouldn't have been able to keep myself together. I felt sublime, for a little while.

Julie had to leave early, but we promised to get in touch again. In school on Monday, Sally had other plans. Our only point of mutual contact, she refused to let me have Julie's number. She said she felt betrayed.

Unexpectly, Sally relented in December. Without warning, Julie rang me on Christmas Day. My relatives were all present, I didn't know what to say. I found myself being casually dismissive, in ways my head and heart should never have let me. That's youth for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay in the underworld with me.

Last edited by Tom Violence; 27-08-2003 at 02:16.
Old 27-08-2003, 02:13   #4

Hmm... what do you consider a "first" kiss? If it's your very first one (from someone other than your mum), then technically mine was in 2nd grade..

But I am much older now, and can understand "love" (if there is such a thing). I'm more emotional and mature. And haven't kissed someone. So to my definition, I haven't had a first kiss yet. I will wait for the right time. Just like freddie said.
Old 27-08-2003, 05:35   #5
заичонок

I was 12 and had started vaguely "going out with" (though we only saw each other at school) a lad in my year at the end of the 2nd year. At the beginning of the third year, we had lots of rehearsals after school for our class's production of A Midsummer Night's Dream. Tim was Oberon and I was Hippolyta. Anyway, during one of the rehearsals, we were out in the school yard and happened to be on our own, and he kissed me. It was positively orgasmic and I felt great for hours afterward (was a bit distracted during the county youth orchestra rehearsal later that evening, though).

The next time I had a kiss that intense was when my current boyfriend first kissed me, in a hotel in Seoul (we were there on business, but it became pleasure )
~~~~~~~~~~~
You've cried enough this lifetime, my beloved polar bear
Old 27-08-2003, 05:40   #6
Harrumph.

LenochkaO, too much information.

My first kiss was when I was 13, with my first serious boyfriend. He was a good kisser (thought not a woman, so I guess I found him too rough). We were biking through a park nearby home after the Scout session had been closed, and he just went "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" and BAM, kissed me. I was like... "SHIT!! O_o Was that a kiss?"

Last edited by Kappa; 27-08-2003 at 05:51.
Old 27-08-2003, 07:26   #7
заичонок

Quote:
Originally posted by darje
LenochkaO, too much information.
Oops! Sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~
You've cried enough this lifetime, my beloved polar bear
Old 28-08-2003, 10:26   #8
I'm a Dust Bunny!

I would participate in this thread. But I've never been kissed. *Laughs!* Aww. Poor me. :P (Not.)

[Insert Drama.] Egad! I shall die a lonely maid! *Faint.*

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Le noir, la gloire... On se demande bien.
Mais comm' je t'adore, lorsque je m'endors...
Old 28-08-2003, 11:59   #9
Участник

i've kissed my own mouth before, does that count?
*starts slobbering tongue over teeth*
Old 28-08-2003, 13:14   #10
pie crust

Eeerrrmmm.. I shall come back later...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 28-08-2003, 14:01   #11
Quality Control

Quote:
i've kissed my own mouth before, does that count?
LoL.. If you used a mirror I guess it counts...

Hmmmmm 10 years old....Some girl called Natasha from my school...We were in the playground talking to each other..and she just stopped and went for my mouth...I didn't quite know what to do, but I did something and made it last for about 8 seconds...

She never attempted it again though...
Old 28-08-2003, 14:01   #12
no....

My first kiss is a sad story...

It happened actually when i was in the first grade, so i was young. She was in the first grade too. Don't worry. Seriously, we were just walking down the street and she grabbed me and kissed me. I remember it being really, odd. Cause she had all of a sudden decided to play Soap Opera, so she was mock frenching. haha. What's depressing though, is that this girl and i were nearly inseparable from 1st-3rd grade. [and there were like 5 other kissies]. She got Luekemia and died. And it's always bothered me that the first girl i ever kissed is dead. Really does. :: sigh ::
Old 28-08-2003, 19:10   #13
no....

did i ruin this thread with my sad story?

probably. i apologize
Old 28-08-2003, 19:21   #14
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
thegurgi - aww. *hug* for you. that is sad.

but..my first kiss was in the 5th grade, this guy wanted to date and one day, during recess he kissed me. it was awkward.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Last edited by Lux; 28-08-2003 at 19:31.
Old 28-08-2003, 19:32   #15
pie crust

thegurgi, I am really sorry to hear that. *hug from me too*

Okay now my kisses..
Wait, do pecks count or is this a tongue-thread-only?

I got my first kiss when I was 5 and a half. Actually I sorta demanded it. There was this guy I really fancied. We wrote loveletters to eachother and stuff... And then one day he said "Can you kiss me?" and so I kissed him.

Then another guy came up to me; "Kiss me too!" and what did I do? I kissed him of course.

And then the third and last guy came up.. "I want a kiss too!". I was kind of tired of all these kisses so I just gave him a little peck and smiled.

So that was my story :P
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 28-08-2003, 21:58   #16
a kind of fresh madness

What the hell is wrong with me???
You people - 5 years old?? 10 years old?? 12 years old???
I'm f#cking 21 years old and I've yet to even come close to anything resembling intamacy!!
This is brutal.

*goes to listen to Ataris records and reflect on how unfair life is..... *
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 29-08-2003, 06:40   #17
I'm a Dust Bunny!

Mossopp, I feel ya, I feel ya. :P (Woe, woe! Lonely am I! Etc. *Snicker.*)

Although, hugs for you, thegurgi. That was sweetly sad.

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Le noir, la gloire... On se demande bien.
Mais comm' je t'adore, lorsque je m'endors...
Old 29-08-2003, 06:42   #18
t.A.T.u. Music Lover :)

Send a message via AIM to raven ryuu
try 4 years old :P

I was 4 years old when the nextdoor neighbor's son and I kissed Actually, we kissed alot, 'cause we were playing 'house', and I was the mommy, and he was the daddy...and we always kissed before he went off to go to 'work' It was just short pecks, nothing serious. Other than that, I haven't been kissed yet, and I am 23 y/o I guess I'm taking my time finding the right person to share it with
~~~~~~~~~~~
...:: found ::...

still alive and loving the new album ^_^
Old 29-08-2003, 06:56   #19
The Chosen ONe

Well......

My first kiss wasn't romantic or cuter but....it was with a girl who was "supposedly" expierienced......all I know is that she left me with more saliva then a raging dog.
Then her grandmother chased me with a broomstick...
Old 29-08-2003, 07:24   #20
shit happens :D

Send a message via ICQ to karxwp
Echoed, never been kissed? What canadian boys have no taste or what?

well I had my first kiss when I was what? 13 or 14? can't remember quite well really, but it was with my first boyfriend and neighboor...cute boy we were really like best friends so we only took it one step further. It was a nice kiss.

Anyway we broke up and I never saw him until one month ago, he's now such a hottie!! I was like o__O "my god time really help people" anyway he gave me his phone number but I have been to lazy to call him :P

shame on me !
ReplyPost New Thread