View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 17:51   #185
Bitchka

freddie, let the people celebrate!!!! yesterday was a huge day wtf!
no one expects him to snap his fingers in jan and things to be pink and pretty- he even emphasized that in his speech ....
about your earlier georgia comment- i know you're a nice guys and dont take this the wrong way, but it is such an ex BALKAN white man comment! sorry, but i am also going on knowledge of how people in bulgaria i know feel.."oh... they will NEVER elect a black guy...." well guess what, this time it wasnt about race.... dig up statistics if you'd like (no time to do so), but what was more important for the voters was AGE... not RACE! i mean obama is winning in places un-thought of- white, suburban america....the hispanic population (which is now huge, and may i add statistically shouldnt be in favor of blacks).... ALL types of people ... and yes, as predicted he took the independents pretty much fully..... america isn't just JOE the mother fucking plumber (god, am i happy this fictional character just died!) - what an insult from McCain's camp.... america is diverse.... very diverse... and this election finally showed it.
Obama is @ 349 el votes at the moment with 2 more states being counted...Missouri will most likely go to McC, putting him @ 174 and North Carolina will go to Obama, putting him @ 364 !!! this is basically a KILLER win... last 2 elections that ive seen here bush won one with 271 and one with 284 ....

anyways, of course there is LOTS... LOTS more to be asked about change....but it's a great step- as a resident of CA, it is killing me and i cannot comprehend how is it possible that a chicken has more rights than a human being?!?!?!? HOW?! im saying this as prop 2 passed (to stop animal cruelty) and prop 8 (ban on gay marriage) did as well .... it was great to hear obama include ALL types of people in his speech though (gays included)... so, the fight continues....
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!