View Single Post
Old 18-02-2005, 15:55   #5
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by forre
Sounds like Stalin times in the former Soviet.
I know, I personally remember very well how up to 3rd grade every year I got shots in the kindergarden or the school with the big, fat, metal NEEDLES that were RE-USED, after supposedly being sanitized THAT was the general practice in Bulgaria, and I am assuming all over eastern europe (or was it the world? )
Quote:
Well, what can be done about that?
I think now some famous international people are finally hearing about this and are trying to help by trying to get the UK and USA medias involved, in hope of more powerful international people getting invloved. Obviously the bulgarians cannot do anything on their own!

Today there was an interview with the husband of one of the nurses, who in 1999 (when the arrst occured) was working in another Libyan town as a doctor. In 1999 when he heard his wife was arrested he traveled to her town right away, and while trying to visit her, he was ALSO arrested and charged with being part of the conspiracy and also inprisoned! He was released from prison on May 6th 2004, the same day the nurses got the death penalty by fire squad! He is still in Libya since then, TRYING to obtain an EXIT visa! He recently went to visit the nurses (who arent allowed to be visited by journalists) and answered questions about them. He literaly said that "they are on the other side" ...... reffering that they have crossed the line from living to DEAD! and he said they all have really, really poor health!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!