View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 19:05   #101
we shout

$in, sure .. I've been downloading videos from Katya LeL site http://www.katyalel.ru/mus.shtml .. you can download the video .ram files .. smaller size .. about 4 -5 MB only.

..umm.. I think she is not a new artist and her previous videos and songs ...urr .. painful .. ... well I don't know if this just my taste .. maybe other people will like it ...

Anyway .. I *think* the 2 songs and videos "Мой мармеладный" and "Doletay" are her first time working with Maxim Fadeev .. and Fadeev is puting new image for her which I like ... the video Doletay which focus on the emotion .. which what I see is the camera is trying to capture the emotion of the characters instead of the character itself ... same with the video "Мой мармеладный" ... she looks very attractive and "teasing" there .. I like the idea that she just sit there alone and looked relax ..and the butterfly just flying around her.. ( ..urrg .. I wish I could express better words )

Other song Муси-пуси - is not bad .. I kinda like it .. hehehe .. sings: mushy mushy pu-c pu-c .. LoL