View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 14:29   #44
you'll need love

logic has little to do with the whole situation. My thought in the matter is that the drawings have little to do with the situation. Or at least that the whole thing about asking for an apoligy is one big illussion. There is no way saying "sorry" is going to clear up what have now started. Someone are adding fuel to the fire and refuse to stop doing so. Why bring the drawings to extreme groups in the first place? They were printed in Denmark - let them stay there and react in Denmark instead. There would have been posted an apoligy months ago if some felt they needed one. Instead it was brought to other countries and no further explanation was provided it seems (interview with one of the messengers yesterday in danish tv). He said the drawings speaks on their own. And no they certainly do not.
Rumours started about burning of the Coran in demonstations - and no they did not burn flags or anything. In fact people got arrested BEFORE real troubles started. Like things should go. And riots start because of the rumours..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head