View Single Post
Old 24-10-2006, 18:11   #5
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
I read somewhere there are tribes in Africa - which live far from any civilizational input - where women all have their periods on the same day. You could set your clock by it's accuracy.That's hardly the case with modern women, where the cycle can vary a week or even more. Part of that may be down to electronic wave emissions as well.
Offtop:
The fact that modern women do not all cycle together is becasue we're seperated more than a primal tribe in Africa. Women who live together usually end up cycling together even in the modern world. It's caused by hormones, not radio wave emissions or the fact that we have artificial light. The difference in cycle length is also caused by hormones, so I would blame those milk farmers in Texas and large chicken corporations for giving their animals hormones to increase production. Did you know that modern girls are also starting to cycle earlier than girls in the 50's even? It really does come down to hormones, hormones and more hormones.

I have to agree with Haku, I don't think cell phones are the only reason for low sperm quality. Studies have shown that drinking Mountain Dew can lower male furtility for example. There's more to it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes