View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 18:37   #31
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff View Post
Jamala refused to compete for the "superfinal". Mika and Zlata will be competing for the title. I would not be surprised if mika won it again.
I don't believe anything any more! But iffffff the superfinal takes place, then Zlata will go!

Ok, I owe you what I know so far from Russia. There are a few names, I already told. Buranovskie Babushki may participate, but I couldn't verify. Other names seem for sure, that is:
Vladimir Devyatov with a song of the famous (in Russia, of course )composer Kim Brejtburg - Gulyaj, Rossiya!
Jennie Moz-Art - Something For Your Soul
and...
ta-ta-taaa - for real:
Glyuk'oza - High Sign (see my post above). The facts were given by "Ekspress Gazeta", not a very reliable source, but the article was published on her own homepage, so no doubt about the authenticity. The song was written by Günter Graf (Germany), who is her manager for her international career start. Natasha should try the German selection, but Lena Maier-Landrut was determined without selection. In January Danish officials came with the proposal for participating with her song on their selection during her holidays in Miami and she didn't take it serious. When home the Danish side requested the official application, but she rejected and decided for the selection in Russia.

March 5th as the day of announcement seems to be true, too. So, let's wait until weekend!