View Single Post
Old 15-10-2004, 15:04   #42
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
I don't think the reason why people still hang out at this place is because of Tatu, it's because they know the people who visit here and feel comfortable. Everyone here was interested in Tatu at some point, that's true, the "old" Tatu, but when Tatu's image disappeared, a lot of members disappeared as well, the relation is obvious.
I think we are here because we know this is the place where everyone here knows TATU and love them ... and we just get along .. where else?

Quote:
The Tatu section is dead, not because there are no news - because there *are* news - but because people are simply no longer interested.
For example, we got a new long interview with Lena recently, she said a lot of interesting things, that was probably the most honest interview she ever made, she simply talked about herself without the Tatu image bluring everything, she clarified a lot of questions.
Well, that thread got very few replies, why? That was a new interesting interview. To me that just shows that without the Tatu image, the girls don't interest many people.
Yes .. they were very interesting articles.. I read that .. I remember one was said by Yulia .. " without love, you don't exist" ... and that time I've already put the "I don't exist" in my signature .. and I was like .. " dang! this girl! " ..LoL .. but.. that was cute .. I read about Lena boyfriend .. and Yulia picture holding her little baby girl .. BUT .. its me .. and I read them at tatu us .. can you compete with them?

Forgive .. and thank you ..

PS:/
... blows a kiss at Veggie Delite ...muaaahhh...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means