View Single Post
Old 19-03-2004, 01:34   #30
The Dream is Over, :~(

Re: PowerPuff Grrl

Quote:
Originally posted by bgirlnikki

Alice is a really good friend! Don't quote me but I heard that her and Dana might hook up. Thats why I'm not so sad that she broke up with lara. Although, Lara was HOT! And she can cook!
Best line of the Night was when Shane's clients husband almost walk in on them and when he tries to shake Shanes had she says "My hands are wet"! Ha ha. The humor on the l word is great!
Alice is a really good friend, she is goes out of her way to be where and when her friends are in need. That is cool. But what is not cool is when she said that she had a boyfriend when Dana's Dad asked her if she's responsible for Dana's "Lifestyle." I thought that was kinda cowardly of her. But she is cool nevertheless.

Unless everybody here is alright with spoilers, bgirlnikki, I can just about tell you what happens to every character in the finale. Otherwise, I can PM it to you or anyone else who's interested.

On a side note though, and I am totally on your side here with the straight sex and all, but I have to say that Tim has a nice ass. A nice, bubbly butt. That is all.

Quote:
Originally posted by ypsidan04

Apparently these girls aren't gay.
As far as I know, only Leisha Hailey (Alice) is openly gay. She used to go out with K.D. Lang. I always thought Katherine Moennig (Shane) was gay, only because of the type roles she gets, but I heard in one interview her commenting on a boyfriend. Mia Kirshner (Jenny) is a question mark. She refuses to use labels on her sexuality (good for her!), my guess is she's bi, she has dropped hints of playing for either team. Jennifer Beals (Bette) is married, heterosexually, and has two step kids, while Laura Holloman is also married, heterosexually, and has two kids, or one... she has kids though. Erin Daniels (Dana) has implied that she is straight as did Karina Lombard (Marina) and Pam Grier (Kit, as if I need to tell you). Eric Mabius (Tim) I could not give two sh!ts either way.

The only other character who is openly gay is Tammy Lynne Michaels (Lacey, Shane's spikey blonde haired stalker). She is married to Melissa Etheridge. Cool, eh?

Quote:
I fully agree. I'm glad there are "het-girls" like you. Rock on!
Aww shucks!
What can I say, it started with Faith from Buffy. So long did I yearn to see her have sexy slayer sex with Buffy, or better yet me! Anyhoo, bad-ass brunette chicks with hearts of gold always makes me momentarily question my sexuality; see Angelina Jolie, Corkie from Bound, Faith, and now... Shane, Goddamn!

No, you rock on, ypsidan04 and you too bgirlnikki, I haven't seen you in a while!

Last edited by PowerPuff Grrl; 19-03-2004 at 01:54.