Thread: Lady GaGa
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2009, 11:04   #78
Son. Husband. Witch!

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubitch View Post
Big enough to get your titties in a twist it looks like. And I find it highly amusing that you ask me to stop being hostile after telling me to die in a fire you inbre- living-room disc jockey. - If you're arguing that your opinion is your opinion and that's it, then don't become irate when I toss out my opinion of something you've personally created. Not to mention, your special olympic comments about American music and gaga aren't rational. She writes, records, and helps produce her own music. What more do you want? A fountain of beer protruding from her flange? Stop being a shaved tit and leave the thread if you don't like GaGa. I don't whore your thread being a pincushion and discussing what awful music I think you make now do I? And no, I don't feel macho for talking arse. I feel like a bitch who just power popped your ass. Now be gone with ye. Poof.
Read my first comment about Lady GaGa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMcAuliffe View Post
Re: Lady GaGa
With all due respect to you kind people I must be totally missing something as i don't like her in anyway. Same with a lot of these female 'artists' like Pink, Katy Perry and solo Gwen Stefani. It's just so boring and when a decent singer/songwriter comes along such as Erin McCarley in the US no-one really wants to know. Oh well... i'm hitting 25 soon so i guess i'm just getting old lol
Not hostile at all.

Second comment about American music maybe but it wasn't aimed directly at you. Die in a fire? This was the only nasty thing i said to you as I became hostile after you so stop acting all high and mighty and talking down to me. And i'm a poof? AND PROUD of the fact so you really needed to scrape the barrel to bring my sexuality into this. At least i don't act like a frigging child who's just experienced the 'Tooth Fairy' for the first time as that's how your experience of Lady GagGag comes across. End of conversation. And don't respond to this message lover. This mighty fine piece of Poofter ass is gone. It's over. We're finished. Deal with it. *Exits GaGa's whorehouse*

Last edited by AshMcAuliffe; 27-03-2009 at 11:35.