Thread: Lady GaGa
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 03:19   #234
Chun ruk ter!

All that was really added was just more "ALE-ALEJANDRO ALEALEALEALEALEALEALEALEALEALEALEALEALEJANDRO fernando". The length kind of threw me off 'cause it made me think there would have been some sort of direct-story or something.
It seemed like 8 minutes of flamboyant men in army fashion and bowl haircuts. As if a man from Mexico decided to remake a homoerotic edition of "The Exorcist" and he could only afford all the local Asian moms for hair stylists. Not that it's a bad thing.

I'm not sure how I feel about the video. It has a nice artistic look to it and a pretty interesting concept. It has that creepy, bizarre feel, which I like. But the video doesn't seem like anything I'd repeatedly watch again. I'm fine with my West Side Story mental imagery while listening to it on my MP3 player, instead...

It won't be my favorite video, but it at least helps GaGa live up to her image. And I'm almost sure this may be one of the first times she has worn pants since she transformed into Lady GaGa, too.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ?? ?ล่อยมือฉันไป