View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 22:37   #47
viva la scientology!

Janet Jackson may be sued over stunt

WTF is wrong with people?

According to this article at yahoo.com:

Quote:
A Tennessee woman has filed a class action suit against Janet Jackson and others involved in her breast-baring Super Bowl halftime show, saying millions of people are owed monetary damages for exposure to lewd conduct.
Quote:
The suit says the defendants knew the broadcast would be watched by millions of families with children but they "included in the halftime show sexually explicit acts solely designed to garner publicity and ultimately to increase profits for themselves. The suit mentions the breast exposure but also says the show in general contained "other lewd and sexually explicit conduct."
how in the HELL is a breast "sexually explicit conduct" unsuitable for children and worthy of a fucking lawsuit! Even if Jackson's stunt was innapropriate, it's not enough to deserve legal action, and we are not intitled to monetary compensation (the article also mentions this). You don't understand how furious this makes me. Honestly, it's people like this that make me ashamed to say I am an American.
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.