Thread: Any fans left?
View Single Post
Old 18-12-2003, 01:14   #39
blah

they didn't lie, man... they never said that they were lesbians 100%... i mean, i've never heard them... all the questions that they answered regarding that (like in the polish interviews where they got asked stuff like HOW do they have sex and so on)... so all those questions were based on the fact that they were considered lesbians, but no one asked them so they just played along... then when more controversy appeared, and the big question was popped ("are you really lesbians?"), they kept playing along... stress on PLAYING... you believed what you wanted to believe.

i noticed that they went from "lesbians" --> "hmm... are they really?" --> "it's all a fake"... and please DO notice that "it's all a fake" does NOT equal by far "they are straight" (which is after all, the truth... or is it?).

a band whose albums were such a hit, a band who broke so many taboos, a band who changed so many people's lives... it's such a shame, man, to call ARTISTS who perform in order to entertain people, to call them "fakes"... is their success and everything it entails a fake?

i don't think it is. i mean look at our friend, Michael Jackson... look at what's become of him... all the hits, all the music... who remembers it now that he's being accused of being a paedophile? i personally feel sorry for the guy... ok, so maybe he was abused during childhood, he's had his problems, and now maybe he did all these things he's being charged of, but... is this really the artist, Michael Jackson? is this Jacko's music? i'm not a fan myself, but still... the man has done something for music history. he was unique. THE ARTIST, the man behind the microphone.

did Lena or Yulia rape any kid? not that i know of... man, maybe they steal, maybe they kill, maybe they do drugs, maybe they are straight... oops... *blink blink*... do you see where i'm getting at? since when is being straight a crime? you'll say: "since lying you were a lesbian"... eeeeeeeeeee - WRONG!... lesbian was their artist image... like the moonwalk or something... i mean, do you really see Michael moonwalking in his ordinary life?... come to think of it, maybe you do LOL (kidding)

man, i've already gone too far... ok... i'm just gonna say i am still a fan... and i will always be cos they did too much for me willingly or (more probable) unwillingly... when it comes to music, we forget that these people are artists, yeah... like actors... how come we don't blame actors for lying to us? oh yeah, right... sorry, acting was something artistic...

oh and to deny yourself of something you liked, it's like not only calling them fake and liars, but also calling yourself it... and how do you like that?

can you repeat: artist - real life person, artist -real life person...

Last edited by KillaQueen; 18-12-2003 at 01:35.