Thread: Any fans left?
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2003, 22:20   #26
tATu - Fan

darje There's not much to say but "I love you", but not in a physical way, no worries, for your words, for your emotions and for giving those who are not sure where to stay as real fans the possibility of a new place (hopefully we won't need it). I'm thankful that you're on this board.

Quote:
Lena has enough of a grasp of English to understand what "lovers" means.
ILY, I've said it in another thread but I'll repeat it here: There's more than one kind of love, and there's only one word for all the different emotions which can be meant.
I understand your disappointment but I belive that the message is more important the messenger and therefore I don't care what they'll do, if they wanna get happy with little bunnies then they should do so.
As it was said before: Their message is to love whomever you want to without being afraid of other people's oinion and they reached many with this, they got credit as far as I'm concerned, so much credit that I don't worry about me saying "I'm a tATu-fan" - there's enough reason to be. They did more than most other acts and everybody makes mistakes in life and they were young.

Last edited by Rob; 18-12-2003 at 03:15.