View Single Post
Old 15-08-2006, 07:29   #71
pie crust

Quote:
I think there should be an upper age limit for having babies, as there is a lower limit.
There is? I have never heard of anything like that.

I think the mother sounded a bit stupid and naive (if you can call it that). So what if you're healthy? Your body is old and there's a reason to why you stopped ovulating. But luckily as we can see, the child was born healthy and happy. Of course it's still the mother's choice, and she should be able to do what she wants... whether she thinks of the baby's health is another story.

What do you guys think about disabled people having children? I'm not talking about one missing leg or hand, I mean people who have no arms etc. Last night I watched a documentary about a woman who had no legs, she lived with her husband, her mentally challenged brother, her father (suffering from Alzheimers) and had one son already, and pregnant with another baby in this situation - after her mother had recently passed away in cancer. I thought it was a terrible situation and I was amazed at how she could even handle a child.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]