View Single Post
Old 29-03-2007, 03:01   #20
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Jon View Post
I personally have nothing against circumcision. Sexually, I prefer circumcised genitals on guys. I don't believe it's a big deal at all.
gotta agree there. un-cut dicks are ugly and wicked gross.

Anyway, I'm Jewish so I'm going to stay out of this debate, except to say that in the US as far as I know it is common practice to preform a circumsicion on a newborn boy, unless the parents request that they don't. It's cleaner in general to be cut... why? because bacteria and other foreign objects can't get trapped under the foreskin if it isn't there.

They have also done studies that say circumsicion prevents certain types of cancer. Sorry but cancer isn't exactly something you can avoid by putting on a condom.

Also, the US started preforming circumsicions routinely after WWII, because it is a well known fact that the Nazis use to make Jewish men drop their pants in the middle of the street to prove they were Jewish and humilate them.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes