Участник

Song-Fic: Love Just Is

Type: Fluff, Pure Fluff
Song: Love Just Is
Artist: Hilary Duff
Fic Number: 1

When the night wont fall and the sun wont rise
and you see the best as you close your eyes

My eyes fluttered open, from what I believed was the best dream... ever. The vivd colors, swirling, black and red just twisted into one mess. A beautiful peaceful mess. A dream, that was not alien to me. The dream once had been a reality. When I'd wake up from the dream in arms, warm soft caring arms. Willing to protect me. Now it was gone. There was complexes and what not, but now its gone, plain and simple. As cliched as it sounds, I should have known it was to good to be true.

when you reach the top as you bottom out
but you understand what its all about

I lay there for a while, pondering what would have happened, what could have happend, realizing that nothing is as simple as you origanally anticapate.

Nothings ever what it seems
in your life or in your dreams

The plans would have eventually failed, my covers torn away, and I would still lie there naked and exposed. And again would my protector be taken from me. For ignorant reasons, that I will never understand. The arms filled with love and care, never seemed wrong, but sinners cannot tell the differnce, or so they said.

it dont make sense what can you do
so I wont try making sense of you

Just because they couldn't put the peices together, they took away the most intricate, beautiful puzzle I could ever comphernd from me.

Love just is...Whatever it may be
Love just is...You & Me
Nothing Less Nothing More

Should I continue? Or just leave it?